PDA

View Full Version : Please Fix Skills Fast!

Mysticaleagle
03-13-2013, 07:25 AM
Charge Shadow Piercer, and it doesn't work BUT it shoots Aimed Shot instead AND both skills are in cool down.

Aimed Shot, I press it ONCE but once it's ready again the skill auto shoots? Like, I press it once but Aimed Shot shoots twice, so it's a cool down for nothing.

Skill themselves, they work once a time. I press one, skill doesn't work but there IS the cool down.

Please fix this fast. It's been awhile it's there, but I was trying to avoid it.

But when you nearly beat Hauntlet Record Solo and fail because of that bug, it really.. well.. annoys me.

Thanks guys.

SkyDagger
03-13-2013, 08:23 AM
Sometimes shadow piercer auto charged even you dont want to charged it.. i dont know if it is lag but.. i dont press the shadow piercer long to make a charged .. i hate this happen always in hunting elite jarl .. >.<

Samhayne
03-13-2013, 08:33 AM
Hey Myst,

I personally have never experienced such issues.

What device are you playing on? What was your ping time when this happened?

Mysticaleagle
03-13-2013, 08:57 AM
Hey Myst,

I personally have never experienced such issues.

What device are you playing on? What was your ping time when this happened?

Well my ping is always 150 - 250. I mean I don't have the high ping issue anymore and that's awesome.
I experience this bug on my Nexus 7, and rarely on Chrome.

Zojak explained how to stream, so I might record or stream later today to show exactly the bug.

Thanks. :)

JaytB
03-13-2013, 09:07 AM
And while we're at it, I hope skills not firing at all will be fixed too. It happens on my sorcerer and rogue. Maybe warriors too, but I don't play warrior enough to know.

On topic: never experienced what you described here myst. I'm playing on an iPad (3rd gen).