PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best class for level 25 pvp

Facepook
03-13-2013, 09:16 AM
I tried sorceror but that didnt go to well, I ended up with 100+ kills and 200+ deaths, so I sold my gear and leveled my warrior and bought the best gear for warrior. I just finished him yesterday, ( It took forever ) and Im still not getting kills, so now all thats left is rogue. Is Rogue good in level 25 pvp or am I just not using the right build. Are there any good specific builds for pvp as a warrior, Ive seen a warrior with 4k kills and 2k deaths so is there a specific dps build I should be using?

wvhills
03-13-2013, 09:21 AM
The difference in level 25 and 26 equips is pretty significant so don't stop at 25, keep leveling to 26. Hauntlet runs are the fastest, they give 100 xp a run (about 100 xp/min) if u have the 7 day 50% elixir.

But to answer ur question, rogue is best. The right build is pure dex, 5 points in passive dex, might and 3 in int. 4 in aimed shot (all except last one), 1 in piercing (to use as speed boost to get flag), 4 in nox (all except last one) and 3 in health packs (upgrade the increased health and number of packs).

Knowing the right build is only 25% of pvp tho. You have to learn how to hide behind corners, when to run, when to attack, how to keep track of your team and enemies, etc..