PDA

View Full Version : Slicing flintlocks of brutality

Jenya Zolotnik
03-13-2013, 10:36 AM
maybe im missing somthing.. but why are these go for 700k+ alll of the sudden? whats so special about them? statwise i dont see a big better difference from lets say deps of pot.. except aalittle boost of dmg..
so ill appreciate if someone will be kind and explain, whats so special about them..

thank you :D

Zuzeq
03-13-2013, 10:48 AM
maybe im missing somthing.. but why are these go for 700k+ alll of the sudden? whats so special about them? statwise i dont see a big better difference from lets say deps of pot.. except aalittle boost of dmg..
so ill appreciate if someone will be kind and explain, whats so special about them..

thank you :D

The answer is noting. They still whoop. People are just taking a shot in the dark and looking for bitters. Sold mine for 80K after decreasing the listed price 3 times. Those people are not going to close those sells. The weapon has "ok" DMG and a pretty cool proc., but if you're looking for DPS steer clear.

MrFoster
03-13-2013, 12:38 PM
I sold my flintlocks for 1.1m (bought for 150k), crazy people these days :D Maybe bcos they have better dmg than bow.. hm..