PDA

View Full Version : Tempted.

Mysticaleagle
03-13-2013, 11:54 AM
Just need some suggestions.

I am taking a HUGE decision here, which is to quit AL and ''come back'' in SL, or stay in AL.
I miss SL, and looks like it's dying, but i'm sure it's still a lot of fun there.

Why should I come back? Or, why shouldn't I?

Thanks!

JaytB
03-13-2013, 11:58 AM
You should go to SL and give me those hooks :p

But seriously, why not just play both? If you really got to make a choice, you should choose the game where you have the most fun in :)

Mysticaleagle
03-13-2013, 12:00 PM

But seriously, why not just play both? If you really got to make a choice, you should choose the game where you have the most fun in :)

Agreed, but 2 games where you need to spend money in, put a lot of time and work is just too much. I don't find SL more fun, I find it more organised. :)

Shaocalur
03-13-2013, 05:32 PM
Agreed, but 2 games where you need to spend money in, put a lot of time and work is just too much. I don't find SL more fun, I find it more organised. :)

Do what your heart tells you too.

...Lol jk, it depends on what you like. Imo, if you can't play both I say SL. We need more people! D:

CrimsonTider
03-13-2013, 05:34 PM

Don't listen to this guy. He is old and probably won't remember his advice in a few hours. ;)

JaytB
03-13-2013, 06:12 PM
Don't listen to this guy. He is old and probably won't remember his advice in a few hours. ;)

Hey! ... What were we talking about again?

Spyce
03-13-2013, 07:15 PM
Just need some suggestions.

I am taking a HUGE decision here, which is to quit AL and ''come back'' in SL, or stay in AL.
I miss SL, and looks like it's dying, but i'm sure it's still a lot of fun there.

Why should I come back? Or, why shouldn't I?

Thanks!

I would go to SL, because personally I hate AL. (That's just me)
If I played both, I would have trouble deciding over which one to play.
If you do go to SL, hit me up!