PDA

View Full Version : Best PvE Skills

Spymans
03-13-2013, 01:55 PM
What are the best skills for a Sorcerer?I have 19 build points, So if somebody could tell me what skills to get and how to upgrade them, it would be really appreciated.

CosmoxKramer
03-13-2013, 02:59 PM
U could probably drop life for lightning or frost.

Or if you get more comfortable, you can drop life and shield for both of the above mentioned

Spymans
03-13-2013, 03:02 PM
thanks, i will probably switch shield for lightning.

Spymans
03-13-2013, 04:02 PM
How should fire, life, lightning and time be upgraded?

Spymans
03-15-2013, 01:48 PM
Thank you, now i will probably do frost for life.

Alhuntrazeck
03-16-2013, 11:37 AM
If you're still trying out (free respecs, do it again if you want) I'd recommend Fire, Gale Force, Lightning and Heal. idk why ppl hate on Gale Force: it's awesome on AoE, has a buff that increases movement speed, knocks enemies down, etc., etc. Fire, again, AoE. Lightning is awesome for high criticals (I hit around 900 points i think) and Heal is cuz you're a mage and mages heal! lol

zubionie
03-16-2013, 07:41 PM
1. why not gale ?

bcs u will make the mobs scatter and harder to finish them quickly, you just create more pain. but yes, gale is somehow useful in pvp when you do it right

2. why not heal ?

-potions are not that expensive, using heal is waste for your precious skillpoint, but if maybe gold is still a problem, go for heal then, you can always respec your skill later with 5 plat
-u will aggro the mobs (accidentally)
-you are mage doesn't mean you heal. you mage you kill monsters, KABOOM

Alhuntrazeck
03-17-2013, 07:46 AM
well, mages are now relied on by the other two classes to mana heal, so heal is important if you're soloing and partying. Just a thought.