PDA

View Full Version : Pro Tip: Charge Your Abilities!

Samhayne
03-13-2013, 02:08 PM
In reading through feedback something that might be missed is the fact that charging up your abilities is generally a really good thing to do. Maybe Warriors were used to just tapping skills and not charging?

In general:
If you are looking at damage done for mana cost, the mana cost for abilities is the same whether you charge up or not. So, if you're tapping and not charging your mana per damage done is much lower than if you are charging up your abilities. If you're just tapping abilities you'll run out of mana faster. Charge it up!

For Vengeful Blood:
If you charge it up, the debuff will cause someone that hits you will give back significantly more mana per hit. Charged Vengeful Blood pulses out from you for 14 seconds (giving a debuff that lasts for some 2 seconds) on enemy players or monsters. Charge it up!

I hope that helps!

digitalbot
03-13-2013, 02:12 PM
hey sam,
any word on juggernauts second wind skill?
sometimes i get plus 10health from below 25%
other times i get nothing
thanks

Samhayne
03-13-2013, 02:15 PM
hey sam,
any word on juggernauts second wind skill?
sometimes i get plus 10health from below 25%
other times i get nothing
thanks

I just saw Lojack in the break room and asked him about it. He looked at Juggernaut and it's working as intended. He replied to your thread here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?89808-juggernaut-s-50-percent-chance-heal&p=1005996#post1005996

harimaumalaya
03-13-2013, 02:44 PM
Bring back the mana buff..
Please sam..

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2

digitalbot
03-13-2013, 02:47 PM
Bring back the mana buff..
Please sam..

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2

they wont but read this...

Originally Posted by wawawa64 (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=1005321)

in 1 on 1 situation like boss fights, the mana and health is just not much. Also, the range of the debuff is too small, so the long range mobs can still hit me without getting any mana regen.

This is a great point and one that I didn't think of. Expect a change where Bosses and Minibosses will increase your Mana and Health significantly more than normal mobs do.

Thanks wawawa64!

Natrich
03-13-2013, 02:58 PM
i like the point about long range mobs.

In that case triple the range of the debuff lol. thats not asking too much right? :)

wawawa64
03-13-2013, 04:43 PM
i like the point about long range mobs.

In that case triple the range of the debuff lol. thats not asking too much right? :)

I can see the range is an issue for PVP also, since Rogue and Mage almost always use long range weapon, but I don't have time to play with PVP yet, so maybe someone else can comment on this issue.

I think instead of debuff the enemies, they should just make VB buff the player and the surrounding allies, so when they were hit, they get mana and health regen.

Bullox
03-13-2013, 05:45 PM
Another Pro Tip!
Warris should not make a Group with Sorcs, because they Stun and Freeze Enemies and so Warris get no mana back.....

Warris should also making no Group with Rogues, because they kills too fast...same result like playing with Sorcs....

By the way...Warris need damage buff in PvP and Sorcs in PvE and Pvp!!

ishyrionek
03-13-2013, 05:56 PM
Another Pro Tip! Warris should not make a Group with Sorcs, because they Stun and Freeze Enemies and so Warris get no mana back.....
Wizards got healing skill =-O , it gives health and mana better than VB debuff.

But this .... "pro tip".... Well, uhm... Thx for trying help anyway :-)

Bullox
03-13-2013, 06:05 PM
@ ishyrionek...yep i know :-)
but most Sorcs i think, are playing with 3 damage spells and shield...

Caiahar
03-13-2013, 06:21 PM
@ ishyrionek...yep i know :-)
but most Sorcs i think, are playing with 3 damage spells and shield...

I HATE shield. I just don't like it. I use Fire, frost, light/timeshift, and heal.

wolfkult
03-13-2013, 08:09 PM
All warriors in PvP before the patch at least were specced sky/windmill/HoR/VB, it was simply the best PvP build. I saw warriors with different but never a good one at getting kills (maybe running the flag, meh).

So it makes sense:
Skyward = used for stun, no charge needed, wastes time and we had infinite mana
Windmill bug = didn't work if charged!
VB = everyone charges
HoR = everyone charges

Asphiel
03-13-2013, 09:42 PM
@wolfkult wut windmill bug? o.o

wolfkult
03-14-2013, 06:58 AM
Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not but up until the latest patch windmill (w/ no upgrades or just snare) could cause huge crits (2k+) w/ just tapping it. If you used VB and/or Ribbit to get high crit% you could almost guarantee it. A perfectly timed windmill in pvp could wipe a whole group in one shot.

Deadbite
03-14-2013, 07:09 AM
Another Pro Tip!
Warris should not make a Group with Sorcs, because they Stun and Freeze Enemies and so Warris get no mana back.....

Warris should also making no Group with Rogues, because they kills too fast...same result like playing with Sorcs....

Not really a "pro" tip cause its kinda all wrong but good try! :)