PDA

View Full Version : New Weapons?

Mysticaleagle
03-13-2013, 04:47 PM
I seen that new Sorcerer elite weapon (squidy thingy).

Is there some new elite weapons for each class, or Sorcerer only?

:) Thanks.

Carapace
03-13-2013, 05:14 PM
The other drop is a new ring, available for all classes in different flavors of stats!

Mysticaleagle
03-13-2013, 05:31 PM
So there is no new elite weapon for rogues? Anyways, thanks!

Azepeiete
03-13-2013, 08:10 PM
I feel that the flintlocks are so much easier to get than the kraken skewer, adding a new elite Mage weapon here was a great idea. This gives a bit more options than just the oracle or 25 jarl staves.

View
03-13-2013, 09:38 PM
I agree that it adds more options for mages how ever damage is much better than DPS for a Mage. So my question is what's with all the DPS weapons? The orical gun is so ugly but yet it offers the best damage. I would like to see more versatility in high damage weapons for Mage, not DPS weapons. Never the less its nice to see some Mage love.

Energizeric
03-13-2013, 11:32 PM
I agree that it adds more options for mages how ever damage is much better than DPS for a Mage. So my question is what's with all the DPS weapons? The orical gun is so ugly but yet it offers the best damage. I would like to see more versatility in high damage weapons for Mage, not DPS weapons. Never the less its nice to see some Mage love.

Kraken Skewer of Brutality. I have one and it gives the same damage as the oracle gun, but much higher DPS. DPS is not as high as the flamestrike/charward or the new Firesquid Rods, but it's got way higher damage than those. It's also got a really mean proc. Just very rare and hard to farm since it drops in Elite Skull Cove.

Caiahar
03-14-2013, 07:48 AM
Kraken Skewer of Brutality. I have one and it gives the same damage as the oracle gun, but much higher DPS. DPS is not as high as the flamestrike/charward or the new Firesquid Rods, but it's got way higher damage than those. It's also got a really mean proc. Just very rare and hard to farm since it drops in Elite Skull Cove.

Yeah but another thing, if you are trying to kite,it won't work. The rifles are a better choice for kiting.

Energizeric
03-14-2013, 12:10 PM
Yeah but another thing, if you are trying to kite,it won't work. The rifles are a better choice for kiting.

Depends.... The Kraken Skewer has a really cool proc which lowers enemy armor and their dmg for 10 seconds, so when fighting a boss I lead with a charged regular attack to initiate the proc, then I kite using my regular skills, and then about once every 10 seconds I try to do a regular attack again for the proc.

Samhayne
03-14-2013, 12:52 PM
All of your answers + item statistics, can be found here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?89841-New-Elite-Items-from-the-Lost-Cove-and-Palm-Rock-Island