PDA

View Full Version : Im extremely ticked... well just ticked.. See below please.

Gamelova
10-02-2010, 12:45 PM
Okay, so everywhere I go I just get booted from every game I go into. Their needs to a "real" freaking reason on why people boot others!!
I understand that people boot cause of your level and your weak and all but..
I still get booted when Im in the right level range its just cracked.

So Devs do this or whatev:
1. Allow char. to boot for a real reason: Examples of what I see: p, fef, ghh, gh Just random crap. Make them do a long explanation on why they have to boot.
2. No more booting
3. Boot char. not in the level range.
4. Can't boot char. within the level range.

Pleasure_Pirate
10-02-2010, 12:50 PM
If you don't like it, make your own game. I know it's annoying, but whoever makes the game has the power to boot, and if you don't like it go elsewhere.

Gamelova
10-02-2010, 12:58 PM
It takes ages for people to join and most of them are the noobs I don't want..

Arterra
10-02-2010, 01:06 PM
get friends or plan ahead.
personally i do not know about any booting, i just go into a map that doesn't look almost finished or run and play. I get booted like once every two weeks... :/ either that or browse around towne until i get a invite i like.

gizerbeam
10-02-2010, 01:07 PM
It takes ages for people to join and most of them are the noobs I don't want..

How do you know this is not the SAME thing there thinking. I think it would depend on your level, but you'd be a hypocrite to criticize them.

Gamelova
10-02-2010, 01:09 PM
How do you know this is not the SAME thing there thinking. I think it would depend on your level, but you'd be a hypocrite to criticize them.
Yeah I know but its just messed up. Its just a little thing called respect that most people don't have.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
10-02-2010, 02:02 PM
Gamelova, I made the same thread with the same suggestion - and you just have to live to the fact that you can't do anything about it.

MageeeeeeeXD
10-03-2010, 10:53 PM
I agree that booting is annoying and unnecessary at times. But booting should still be allowed, since even a player within your level range could just be leeching off the group and not doing anything helpful. Or randomly rushing mobs then requesting "rez" and doing the same thing again -_-

Dizko
10-03-2010, 10:58 PM
It was much worse when we didn't have booting powers. Much worse :X

setec
10-03-2010, 11:16 PM
Maybe they could have booting presets just like chat presets. Because when you do want to boot a person, you don't want to have to sit there in the middle of battle typing a long explanation.

However, I think there should be some happy medium. There should be an option when creating a map that you can put in the desired minimum level. That would get rid of most booting. (yes, this was suggested long ago but not implemented)