PDA

View Full Version : Help Oedid smash

Oedid
03-13-2013, 09:04 PM
Oedid can't smash >:(

Dear game,

All I can say for certain is my kill death ratio has suffered despite numerous respec's and as a player I feel significantly discouraged. - I may not have a snazzy rogue, or a beastly Sorcerer, but I do know that my quality of play and enjoyment has been vastly decreased. I played warriors before and after "the glitch" and I still cant find a template that can keep up as effectively as before this patch at any time! I hope I find a template soon before this game becomes just another MMO on the list of MMO's I've shelved.

For the warriorsake

-Sincerely,

Loyal Arcane Legends fan

Help Oedid smash again! >:*(

D-:
03-14-2013, 08:35 PM
It's balanced now, just because you're not used to it being balanced and you being "op", doesn't mean it's their fault. You must adjust to the changes, because from how I see it, it's balanced.

Oedid
03-15-2013, 10:08 PM
Again, played before and after glitch. Gameplay is just not as fun as it used to be. That's my only point. Still needs work. Kudos to making axe throw okay, but what If I don't wanna use axe throw. And rogues still killing me faster than I can heal or run for that matter. At least before I could deal enough DMG to survive and maybe fight toe to toe. Now I have to depend on running a lot more. I want to fight! Not run! Lol. I just don't have the energy to play my rogue and experimenting isn't helping me win yet. I log in and I feel like complaining more than playing. I'm used to saying less QQ more pew pew. Now it's flipped. And I don't wanna log in just to complain. Everyday, I respec 2 or 3 times. Especially now that some gear is nerfed too. I wish the nerf "balanced" other classes like it "balanced" warriors. Instead of SMASHING I now just run an hide around corners, pull people and whirlwind and when that doesn't work (which is mostly) I run and heal and hope an arrow doesn't catch me in the behind and crit me large (because the axe debuff doesn't proc enough to reduce the crits from a rogue enough if the time) . Keep working on this "balance" please!!! I wanna be more than a moving target that can only pull people closer for easier access to merc me!!!

D-:
03-16-2013, 10:05 AM
Gameplay isn't as fun because you're used to being so op.

Bless
03-16-2013, 03:49 PM
And they're still op at lower levels :3

Caiahar
03-16-2013, 08:38 PM
Well, I have some warrior friends who use this combo: Axe throw, chest splitter, horn, and some other skill. Axe pulls enemy in, you use chest when they get pulled in, horn to have shield and recover health.

Oedid
03-16-2013, 11:06 PM
Gameplay isn't as fun because you're used to being so op.

Again, I played before the "glitch". wow, it's amazing how people only pay attention to what they want to hear. Before said "glitch" I only contend that my kill death ratio was such that I would still get enough kills to stay slightly ahead of my deaths. I could do without the "glitch" I only contend that warrriors were fine as they were without the glitch.

Oedid
03-16-2013, 11:10 PM
Well, I have some warrior friends who use this combo: Axe throw, chest splitter, horn, and some other skill. Axe pulls enemy in, you use chest when they get pulled in, horn to have shield and recover health.

This is an alright combo, along with a couple of other involving axe throw (which is what I've been using lately) It's just a shame that in order to make any real use of these skills that one must charge the skill in order to see any significant amount of dmg. The main issue with charging skills is that it buys way too much time for sorc's and rogues to crit u and take you down. Timing is off balance in ratio with the dmg output necessary to keep up with any other classes. At this time, sorc's and warriors are the only classes I can keep up with. Rogues are almost out of the question. When I see rogues, I have to run XD (unless of course its a nub rogue, then I get a sporting chance)