PDA

View Full Version : CTF IS BALANCED - atleast how i see it

inkredible
03-13-2013, 11:29 PM
okay i played pvp again today this is what i noticed

I 1v1 rogue (vyridiana i consider a pro rogue) it was like fighting a warrior LOL we lasted for awhile-
considering my internet is acting up. it litereally lasted as if i was fighting a warrior and if my internet wasnt acting up
me and vyr would be probably at it for a little longer..
1v1 with other rogues ratio's about 50/50 they kill me, i kill em, fights longer, even if they crit 1k on me

1v1 with a warrior (Onade) ..... it was on forever.. health wasnt going down at all but mana, he did ran out of mana
i didnt, but i had to stop the game bec i had no patience of goin another 10 mins doing no dmg at all LOL but who knows without him havin mana
i couldve beaten him

1v1 with a mage.
lasted longer = which they probably feel good about, but 100% of all the mage i 1v1 was killed

now 5v5 - about 2-3 warrios each team , 1 mage each , 1-2 rogues
IT WAS FOREVER, mage heals/mana, warriors heals..
my health was literally 90-100% same with mana.. we were all fighting 5v5 for a good maybe close to 10mins
then i got disconnected so who knows what happend.
You have to fight as a team, u cant do pvp individual.. or not fightin as team- expect to die 90% of the time when ur team arent together

conclusion i came to this, CTF IS BALANCED, if anything TOO BALANCED LOL

now as for pve, i was doing regular map southsea alone when i had 800 dmg, however i havent done pve lately
because i am takin a break from AL.. so as of right now all im doing is pvp for the tournament.. then after the tournament im on break for about a month or whenever things are back on track with my rl

and oh.. take note.. YOUR STATS means nothing when you have no strategy/ timing etc

and also.. i dont have mythic

Other suggestion that i liked tho from other people's post

- Lower the cost of mana on some warriors skills, i think there would be less whining

Vystirch
03-13-2013, 11:51 PM
conclusion i came to this, CTF IS BALANCED, if anything TOO BALANCED LOL

Well said, now stop crying people......

puresai
03-14-2013, 12:10 AM
1v1 with a mage.
lasted longer = which they probably feel good about, but 100% of all the mage i 1v1 was killed

LOL Does that mean mages still have the right to cry and whining!!!

Cero
03-14-2013, 12:13 AM
those are for warriors/rogues insights. having a hard time killing other class doesnt mean the game is balanced.

warrior&rogues are still both racing for the top. mages are still left far behind. average warrior/rogue can pawn a hardcore sorc.

with the time i played my mage, Challenging those top class, gaininh experience . i think its good to say that sorc doesnt have the skills and better play as a support. which is better .

now im starting to think of switching back to my warrior.

edit

TourneAsunder
03-14-2013, 01:19 AM
In the 5v5 battles I worry more about the sorc(s) than the rogue to be honest...that is the strength they have.

1v1 is different...rogue is of serious concern and only a few sorc seem to be dangerous in 1v1 battles.

inkredible
03-14-2013, 01:43 AM
those are for warriors/rogues insights. having a hard time killing other class doesnt mean the game is balanced.

warrior&rogues are still both racing for the top. mages are still left far behind. average warrior/rogue can pawn a hardcore sorc.

with the time i played my mage, Challenging those top class, gaininh experience . i think its good to say that sorc doesnt have the skills and better play as a support. which is better .

edit

hmm theres a hardcore mage i hated, but i dont remember who it is, havent seen in awhile,

inkredible
03-14-2013, 01:47 AM

edit

ng
nothing morei hate that mages... they actually own so idk what ur saying , all im sayin is so far no mage have killed me in 1v1, but then again
ive only fought a few since update

inkredible
03-14-2013, 01:47 AM
In the 5v5 battles I worry more about the sorc(s) than the rogue to be honest...that is the strength they have.

1v1 is different...rogue is of serious concern and only a few sorc seem to be dangerous in 1v1 battles.

agreed to this

TourneAsunder
03-14-2013, 01:59 AM
agreed to this

Come to think of it...80% of my deaths in 5v5/4v4 come from trying to jump to the rear too quick to snag that pesky sorc duo. It's like Papa Smurf and The Tick had babies...sorc are just pure evil.

Destructible
03-14-2013, 02:11 AM
How i see it: Mages are so-so, Warrior's are also so-so, Rogues are slightly higher than so-so.

Almost balanced, in my opinion. Needs a few more finishing touches though.

Cero
03-14-2013, 02:19 AM
i dont see "owning" from a sorc. you prolly mean Owning as KS. Teamplay for sorc is praying for a KS. You, yourself said "own mages and no one beats me"

PS: i dont intend to flame you. im sorry if it looks that way i only disgree to your thought as balanced.

inkredible
03-14-2013, 02:23 AM
How i see it: Mages are so-so, Warrior's are also so-so, Rogues are slightly higher than so-so.

Almost balanced, in my opinion. Needs a few more finishing touches though.

theres always room for improvements

Marrypoppins
03-14-2013, 11:16 AM
Ctf may be even at endgame, however at twink lvls rogues superior by miles. Warriors are still second, with Mage worthless in 1-1 combat. Once death match hits al, this will sure not be cool for twinking. Top mages will be literally trashed 1-1 by anyone they fight who's moderately equipped and has some decent skill.

Masterpeace
03-14-2013, 05:21 PM
How a warr can fight vs 1 mage and 1 rogie and end with full life or more of the 50%...is pathetic..I think rogue(40%)vs warr (60%) of win and now mage (10 or 15%)vs warr (90% +)... mage (50%) vs rogue (50%)... tell me if this is balance ( sry for my bad english, this is mas opinion)

Darko
03-15-2013, 01:07 AM
cero, your my boy and i love your standing up for yoru mages, but today in PVP you owned everybody you went against... you beat VYrdiana, and tons of rouges, and were destroying warriors left and right, people were like "i want to try cero next"...lol, I think its balanced as well.. the only issues i have is, that mages need a debuff for rouges crit, and they need a faster dash to get away, warriors and rouges both have an escape skill.. and as he mentioned, warrior vs warrior is ridiculous... See the issue we are running into everybody is exaclty whats happeneing, if they make it too balanced, nobody will kill anybody.. lol cause everybody will be the same..again warriors high damage, high health, rouges, high DPS, high CRIT, mages, high dodge(more than rouges!!), and a balance between DPS and Damage...weakness (lowest DPS), rouges (lowest health), Mage (again not the lowest in anything) just a balance of everything...so mages have more health than rouge, less than rouge, more damage than rouge, but less than warrior... ...thats my opinion

Cero
03-15-2013, 01:50 AM
cero, your my boy and i love your standing up for yoru mages, but today in PVP you owned everybody you went against... you beat VYrdiana, and tons of rouges, and were destroying warriors left and right, people were like "i want to try cero next"...lol, I think its balanced as well.. the only issues i have is, that mages need a debuff for rouges crit, and they need a faster dash to get away, warriors and rouges both have an escape skill.. and as he mentioned, warrior vs warrior is ridiculous... See the issue we are running into everybody is exaclty whats happeneing, if they make it too balanced, nobody will kill anybody.. lol cause everybody will be the same..again warriors high damage, high health, rouges, high DPS, high CRIT, mages, high dodge(more than rouges!!), and a balance between DPS and Damage...weakness (lowest DPS), rouges (lowest health), Mage (again not the lowest in anything) just a balance of everything...so mages have more health than rouge, less than rouge, more damage than rouge, but less than warrior... ...thats my opinion

lol thats exaggerating darkko.
i can kill them but 1/5 and thats soo low.

mages are only high at dps(staff) and dmg(rifle) from which ever weapon we use. hp armor crit dodge are from rogues and warriors.

Caiahar
03-15-2013, 08:52 AM
Yeah, now that I respeced, pvp is kinda balanced for me. I can solo a warrior. Rogue, and sorcerer. Ill show what happened exactly during the match:
Me, Mythicstar and another really good warrior.
I have a long battle with him, and then I die. How does this show it's balance?
Pro warrior: ZOMG
Me: What?
Pro Warrior: You can kill me.
Me: I just died.
Pro warrior: You left me remaining at 1% Health.....
See what I mean? The battle could've gone either way. He could've killed me, and I could've killed him.

Caiahar
03-15-2013, 08:54 AM

mages are only high at dps(staff) and dmg(rifle) from which ever weapon we use. hp armor crit dodge are from rogues and warriors.

Warrior: HEALTH and ARMOR

Rogues: CRIT, DODGE, DPS, HIT

Sorcerers: DMG

Like that?

Darko
03-15-2013, 10:05 AM

Is that why u use the gun over staff? Always wobdered why u have a better equip added

inkredible
03-15-2013, 09:31 PM
How a warr can fight vs 1 mage and 1 rogie and end with full life or more of the 50%...is pathetic..I think rogue(40%)vs warr (60%) of win and now mage (10 or 15%)vs warr (90% +)... mage (50%) vs rogue (50%)... tell me if this is balance ( sry for my bad english, this is mas opinion)

i dont agree with this , i think its 50-50 against everyone, and if its not either one doesnt have proper gear or dont have strategy
mages 1v1 yesterday killed me, - hate mages the most, cuz of the clock and stuns honestly lol
and his clock slowed me down that i cant even attack him cuz he was far away anwhile hes attackin me like 5 more times while im tryna get to him LOL
he stays in his circle which is a great stragety

Caiahar
03-16-2013, 12:12 AM

i dont agree with this , i think its 50-50 against everyone, and if its not either one doesnt have proper gear or dont have strategy
mages 1v1 yesterday killed me, - hate mages the most, cuz of the clock and stuns honestly lol
and his clock slowed me down that i cant even attack him cuz he was far away anwhile hes attackin me like 5 more times while im tryna get to him LOL
he stays in his circle which is a great stragety

Yeah, listen to our posts. Pvp is almost balanced. Read my post above.

birdmasta
03-18-2013, 09:49 PM
just bring back stun on sorcerors then me and judgement will own twinks and maybe endgame :D stun isnt op unless u use it right btw so dont say im making sorcerors op.

Alienxkush
03-19-2013, 03:45 PM
warrior and mage needs slight tweaks. Other then that its good