PDA

View Full Version : Gettin my hopes high'

PvpLegend
10-02-2010, 01:12 PM
quote from the youtube vid of ao3 sneak peek:
"We feel it is worth more than 20 plat. This campaign is so much more advanced then previous ones, with a ton of epic loot, multiple-stage boss fights like never before, additional PvP areas, more audio, and a much higher production value. We played through the entire thing yesterday and it is more fun than anything else in the game! We actually think all our campaigns are underpriced right now (they were originally priced before we had townes and quests)."

I cant wait, althou it'll be amazing

TwinkTastical
10-02-2010, 01:24 PM
Kk i walked to7-11 :) cant wait.

Demonicdevyn
10-02-2010, 01:39 PM
HA
devs will always win

Conradin
10-02-2010, 01:58 PM
Dang I only have 10plat!!!!!!!!!!!

CanonicalKoi
10-02-2010, 02:27 PM
Kk i walked to7-11 :) cant wait.

There's a brave soldier! I'm so proud! :D

Warchanter
10-02-2010, 06:57 PM
We played through the entire thing yesterday and it is more fun than anything else in the game!

I cant wait, althou it'll be amazing
I really hope u don't mean the entire thing as in every possible thing u can explore. For 20 plat I hope it's more then the one day as stated.

Gaabob
10-02-2010, 07:48 PM
I really hope u don't mean the entire thing as in every possible thing u can explore. For 20 plat I hope it's more then the one day as stated.

I think that they mean they played through the entire ao3 campaign. Although it is quite possible to play through every single map with a good team in one day (assuming you have dev powers and give yourself the same level and gear as the map you are playing- to make it fair; a top level player can breeze through most of the lower maps). A good team of players at the level of the map they are attacking can usually go through a whole campaign in averaging 30-60 mins. There are what.. 7 ish campaigns so it is possible to play the whole game in one day.

20 plat for the new campaign alien oasis 3