PDA

View Full Version : new rogue build

batik
03-14-2013, 08:05 AM
i was thinking if what will i put my skill points, is better to max might? or max critical shot?

MrFoster
03-14-2013, 11:42 AM
Emm, wut?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?89677-Spec-gear-and-skills-after-new-update

Zuzeq
03-14-2013, 12:25 PM
i was thinking if what will i put my skill points, is better to max might? or max critical shot?

I'd max Might over Crit. I think HP is harder to come by than 5% additional Crit. I'd suggest getting ahold of a good pet(McCraw), Ring (PRB) or Leckless (MB) if you lack Crit.

batik
03-15-2013, 08:49 AM
I'd max Might over Crit. I think HP is harder to come by than 5% additional Crit. I'd suggest getting ahold of a good pet(McCraw), Ring (PRB) or Leckless (MB) if you lack Crit.

whats PRB and MB?

Uzii
03-15-2013, 08:55 AM

I think after last update potency jewellery turn out to be better then brutality ones (as they give additional crit, and if im not mistaken more dmg) and maxing out int is at least for me better as maxing might in passives for the same reason as above

Uzii
03-15-2013, 08:56 AM
whats PRB and MB?

its power ring of britality and miraculous bubble of brutality

Zuzeq
03-15-2013, 09:13 AM
I think after last update potency jewellery turn out to be better then brutality ones (as they give additional crit, and if im not mistaken more dmg) and maxing out int is at least for me better as maxing might in passives for the same reason as above

Really cant go too wrong. I guess it comes down to preference. Recently I put Knowledge at 4/5 and Might 3/5 trying to find a bit of balance. Got to say I like the feel as far as gameplay as oppose to maxing Might like I said above.