PDA

View Full Version : Entangling Trap Issues

FluffNStuff
03-14-2013, 10:34 AM
1) The Skill Details lists a damage range. If no upgrades are done, the trap does NO damage. IF the damage listed refers to the total damage done by bleeding from the Razor Wire upgrade, then the damage needs to be moved to the Razor Wire Description.

2) The skill states that it entangles enemies that walk over it. In practice, it rarely entangles enemies that walk over it. If this is by design, the description should be changed to "Throw down a carefully constructed trap that has a chance to entangle enemies who walk over it."

Note, I did my testing in the first Bard story where the skeletons will trigger and walk over anything you put in front of them. I understand that 'entangle' means a quick uproot that slows them for a moment.

Lojack
03-14-2013, 11:52 AM
1. I bugged this, it'll be fixed in a future update
2. Can't repro 'rarely'.

FluffNStuff
03-14-2013, 12:09 PM
1. I bugged this, it'll be fixed in a future update
2. Can't repro 'rarely'.

1) Thanks.
2) Will get you some numbers, but in your reproducing, what percentage of mobs that walk straight over a deployed trap get roots triggered on them? I know it is less then half, but I will get a better numeration of 'rarely'.

Vystirch
03-14-2013, 01:00 PM
Yep i was doing test yesterday after you said that you didn't need to charge to cause bleed. And u are right. But this didn't used to be the case, in fact if you didn't charge the spikes wouldn't even appear on the trap. So something happened during the update that bugged it up. In fact as you stated above it doesn't entangle the mobs all the time. Though it used to entangle all mobs that walked over it. So it seems something happened to the net, whether it was on purpose or by mistake in one of the patches.

-Vys