PDA

View Full Version : Fix lighting skill (Sorcerer)

Decrpito
03-14-2013, 01:01 PM
Hi devs, i was testing the lighting skill, and in the descriptionit says has a charged lighting has a 25% change to stun ur target for 3 seconds, well, it never happens that way, the % is was to low, i teste a lot, and in pvp, well, never stun, never, and the 15% normal and 25% charged to explode and release bolts of lighting upon their allies is not working correct too, from my point of view. Plz cehck this, because its a very nice skill to use. Thx in advance, and very nice update.

Cheers

eugene9707
03-15-2013, 12:05 AM
and the 15% normal and 25% charged to explode and release bolts of lighting upon their allies is not working correct too, from my point of view.

i believe its 15% (or 25%) if u killed an enemy with it .....

blasterzone
03-15-2013, 05:59 PM
i believe its 15% (or 25%) if u killed an enemy with it .....

Yeah that is right. Only has the chance if you kill mob with it.

jb57542
03-16-2013, 11:20 AM
Yeah that is right. Only has the chance if you kill mob with it.

Agree I typically do fireball, ice, time then charged light to get the light aoe to trigger decent bit of time. Procs can still be trickey as I've had light hit a barrel while I'm standing in middle of a mob, which is a waste... Targeting system should give higher priority to targeting enemies vs objects while in map to help fix this or let me pick my target. Also the stun doesn't seem to proc well.