PDA

View Full Version : Warriors back to being killing machines? (New update)

Natrich
03-14-2013, 03:49 PM
Now that warriors damage is increased by a bit, cue the vengeful-ribbit-windmills again.

How much of a comeback do you think vb will make now?

*Also post your happy rambling here :o

Frans
03-14-2013, 04:50 PM
I think warrior will be a rogue killer cos theres skill to avoid critical, ive try CS, SS, VB adn HOR, the result is good and of course a little help from mr. Ribbit

Syylent
03-14-2013, 04:54 PM
Lvl 21 warrior.

I never got rid of it. The other benefits were nice. I always timed my skill usage anyway on rogue and mage. I never jammed button except on rogue... AS, NB, SP win.

Not sure the vb ribbit mills are going to do anything different. That all had to do with the glitch. Besides if it is "significant" the raise in axe throw.. the damage increase wont be much. AT damage was just raised to the compliment Hammer, CS and WM.

Still it will be nice not to hit like a wet noodle anymore.

Trying 2 CS, 5 AT, 5 VB, 3 HR and 5 passive might. I mainly pvp but just do others when I get into a loop of level 24s and 25s in my matches.

ramble, ramble, ramble ramble

Wowsome
03-15-2013, 06:20 AM
warriors are sooo very far from being op or as you put it "killing machines" .. but i think vb is here to stay :)

Rollo
03-15-2013, 06:41 AM
So, now that they buffed the mana return from vb does that include HP as well? I can't see a rogue/mage beating us 1v1, with vb and hor at our disposal.