PDA

View Full Version : Health pack bug when hit with aimshot

Bless
03-14-2013, 05:09 PM
When ur like 10% and you throw down packs. You eat 1 pack and RIGHT after (I mean like 10miliseconds after) you eat the pack and 0 someone aimshots you, the heal doesnt work and you just die even though youre mana and pack is gone.

Samhayne
03-14-2013, 05:34 PM
It is an internet game with client/server latency involved. On your client you saw that you hit the health pack before you got hit by the aimshot. On the server, you didn't make it to the health pack and the aim shot got you just before you got there (probably). That or the health pack didn't heal you for enough and the Aim Shot critted and did more than you had HP anyway.

Either way, try to put down your packs sooner and don't get so low on health ;)

Bless
03-14-2013, 05:37 PM
It is an internet game with client/server latency involved. On your client you saw that you hit the health pack before you got hit by the aimshot. On the server, you didn't make it to the health pack and the aim shot got you just before you got there (probably). That or the health pack didn't heal you for enough and the Aim Shot critted and did more than you had HP anyway.

Either way, try to put down your packs sooner and don't get so low on health ;) wow i didnt know that...thanks

So in other words, its lag? And I have a heal build so an aimshot wouldnt kill me even if i had 1% and I healed ;)

GoodSyntax
03-14-2013, 07:10 PM
I've been killed soooooo many times standing on a health pack. There's definitely a lag to it. I always figured that it takes a second for you to put on the bandages.

Either way, at best it is a 15% heal, so if you were near death, an Aimed Shot - crit or no, would have killed you anyway.

Bless
03-14-2013, 07:40 PM
I've been killed soooooo many times standing on a health pack. There's definitely a lag to it. I always figured that it takes a second for you to put on the bandages.

Either way, at best it is a 15% heal, so if you were near death, an Aimed Shot - crit or no, would have killed you anyway. huh?? :confused: 15%??? It clearly says 25% heal on each pack and add the 15% upgrade makes it 40% heal.

Sooooo no aimed shot cuts 40% of hp (in l16 pvp (no crit))