PDA

View Full Version : 4th skill

Prack
03-14-2013, 05:51 PM
Hi All,

I don't play my rogue much but have been playing around with the different builds now that we have some free respecs. I'm just wondering what skills you think are best.

So far I like the following:

Aimed Shot
Razor Shield
Smoke Bomb

I am having a hard time figuring out what the 4th skill should be. I like shadow piercer a lot but everyone tells me it isn't a good choice. I also tried Combat Medic but noobs keep picking up the green health items when they have full health already! I've read a lot of guides saying go for Noxious bolt but it feels kind of weak to me?

Anyway I would appreciate any advice!

wowdah
03-14-2013, 06:12 PM
Either pierce or noxious bolt is the best. Either one. :)

FluffNStuff
03-14-2013, 06:12 PM
Trap is a lot of fun, but takes some time to get used to dropping em right. There is a bug in damage that should get fixed, but in the mean time when that net goes off it is like jackpot!

wowdah
03-14-2013, 06:15 PM
Yah trap is fine too, just opinion. My opinion is pierce, cuz u dash and go a lot faster, but nox kills bosses way faster. Trap is just cool and helps teammates.

Prack
03-14-2013, 07:11 PM
Do my other choices look right? I am thinking that with Shadow Pierce I may zoom around too much and come out of my smoke bomb?

Taijutsu
03-14-2013, 08:22 PM
Shadow pierce PvP/PVE (more PvP)

Nox PVE ( eats up boss HP with aim shoot rotation )

Trap PVE ( mob management good damage slow enemy's down )

Choose based on your gameplay style

Spicy1
03-14-2013, 11:25 PM
Trap is a lot of fun, but takes some time to get used to dropping em right. There is a bug in damage that should get fixed, but in the mean time when that net goes off it is like jackpot!

What bug in damage? Trap seems to work correctly for me. Can you clarify this statement abit?

wowdah
03-15-2013, 07:01 PM
Don't use pierce when killing mobs