PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who feels swindled?

ijl
03-14-2013, 06:26 PM
After the recent update I have found the warrior to be good for only one thing and thats to just stand there and be hit.

And spacetime has the audacity to tell me to buy more platinum to change my skill set?

Let's face it I've been swindled out of my time and money, thanks a lot spacetime studios.

I had given this game 5/5, on the playstore, I'm gonna go update my rating.

Samhayne
03-14-2013, 06:30 PM
After the recent update I have found the warrior to be good for only one thing and thats to just stand there and be hit.

And spacetime has the audacity to tell me to buy more platinum to change my skill set?

Let's face it I've been swindled out of my time and money, thanks a lot spacetime studios.

I had given this game 5/5, on the playstore, I'm gonna go update my rating.

Hi ijl,

I am sorry to hear you feel that way. Respects to change your skill and stat allocation are free, now through Monday. We would encourage you to try out different combinations, especially in light of the Warrior skill buffs that went in with today's update.

searchmeongoogle
03-14-2013, 06:59 PM
What a waste of time , we are like a toys tbh , why to nerf the warriors so bad i just dont get it , ye well was fine remove the glich its all good but changin it the way they did is horrible.

ishyrionek
03-14-2013, 07:06 PM
Hi ijl,

I am sorry to hear you feel that way. Respects to change your skill and stat allocation are free, now through Monday. We would encourage you to try out different combinations, especially in light of the Warrior skill buffs that went in with today's update.

Yeah respec now, before they will fix Sky Smash mana skill bug. Lol.

For me after todays patch is way better... But still dunno what skills, cause cant test SS mana usage...

Prack
03-14-2013, 07:12 PM
What's wrong with sky smash mana? Appears to be working for me...

ishyrionek
03-14-2013, 07:49 PM
What's wrong with sky smash mana? Appears to be working for me...

100% gaining mana back when charged skill. 25% only for not charged.
Maybe they just forgot to write it? But i doubt it.

Prack
03-14-2013, 07:59 PM
100% charged seems fair to me, it did cost a skill point

ishyrionek
03-14-2013, 08:47 PM
100% charged seems fair to me, it did cost a skill point

Charged versions should give more for sure. But is it 100%? Im not sure...

Prack
03-14-2013, 08:53 PM
Charged versions should give more for sure. But is it 100%? Im not sure...

It's 65 mana dude....