PDA

View Full Version : Opinion on if rogues need a buff?

Ryuushadow
03-15-2013, 12:47 AM
Question:
Do rogues need a buff?

My Opinion:
Yes, rogues have been very weak sence the expansion and need to be revamped back to the best damage and dps class. I don't get why warriors are getting all the attention? They are op to us rogues. I know warriors are weak in some ways but rogues are the weaker in a way, even though we deal a lot of damage with our skills and crits we don't get to ever show our real damage with our daggers..... Rogues aren't meant for sitting in the back dieing instantly to warriors who can just throw a 250 crit and stun them till they die.... Rogues are meant to be the ones killing the warriors without having to die 2-3 times along the way.

This post is not meant to make a argument I just want to see everyone's opinions on this.
Please do not flame >.<

- Ryuushadow
- Not seen until its to late. <3

Limsi
03-15-2013, 02:23 AM
I do agree with debuffs being introduced to rogues and the slight boost to our daggers.

Beanerboi
03-15-2013, 07:48 AM
Rogues need something like a hemorage skill

hippl
03-15-2013, 08:01 AM
Powerful dmg is for mage. Rogues should have best dps and good daggers of choice. With depraved or flintlocks you die fighting melee in pvp. Death is ok, it's a risk of being low hp in close combat, but where is the reward for the risk taken?

Limsi
03-15-2013, 08:16 AM
Powerful dmg is for mage. Rogues should have best dps and good daggers of choice. With depraved or flintlocks you die fighting melee in pvp. Death is ok, it's a risk of being low hp in close combat, but where is the reward for the risk taken?

Good point here!

GoodSyntax
03-15-2013, 08:34 AM
I think Rogues are just fine as they are. You can respec to add INT, which can boost your HP and Mana significantly, but the tradeoff is lowered DMG.

Due to this tradeoff, I prefer a Bow Rogue, to keep the DMG high, though one addition I would like to see is at least one more stun ability. The only stun Rogues have is on a charged auto attack, but the stun duration is so slow, it might as well not even be there - especially if you are relying on a stun to flee.

It would be nice if a charged Nox stunned. It doesn't have to last as long as Fireball, but a 1.5 second stun would be enough to disengage from a fight if you are low on HP.

Limsi
03-15-2013, 08:41 AM
True there Kalizza, we coulr really use some stuns.

GoodSyntax
03-15-2013, 08:53 AM
True there Kalizza, we coulr really use some stuns.

And it's funny, because I chose the Shipmasters Bow specifically because it says that it has a Stun proc, so I had hoped that between the stun chance of a charged auto, on top of the proc, that I would stun 50% of the time. Sadly, in PvP it's more like 10% (at best), hence the need for an additional stun ability.

Glad you agree with me! We don't need a buff (or a nerf for that matter), but unlike the other two classes, we aren't really able to stun anything.

hippl
03-15-2013, 09:07 AM
I think Rogues are just fine as they are. You can respec to add INT, which can boost your HP and Mana significantly, but the tradeoff is lowered DMG.

Due to this tradeoff, I prefer a Bow Rogue, to keep the DMG high, though one addition I would like to see is at least one more stun ability. The only stun Rogues have is on a charged auto attack, but the stun duration is so slow, it might as well not even be there - especially if you are relying on a stun to flee.

It would be nice if a charged Nox stunned. It doesn't have to last as long as Fireball, but a 1.5 second stun would be enough to disengage from a fight if you are low on HP.

You are speaking from bow-rogue position. And therefore your suggestion about noxious bolt stun (as you use aimed/nox). But dagger-rogues should have the meaning in pvp too, shouldn't they? As of now, its a cannon meat. Rogue needs stun on charged auto attack, either low chance of good stun (30%-2sec), or high chance of micro stun (90%-0.7sec). Lower percentage on charged bow stun.

Vystirch
03-15-2013, 09:33 AM
Rouges do need a buff,
There are good ideas up there ^^

What I'd ask for is: (I'm thinking pve for all of this, I don't like PvP after the recent updates for rogues)
-Better blades dps/dmg
-our stuns back
-slightly faster normal attack speed
-more true single target skills

Syylent
03-15-2013, 10:07 AM

I had a little bit of fun last night on my rogue(lvl 25 average gear - can afford the good stuff). I went full int. dash, packs, traps aimed and passive int dex.

I couldn't kill anything but could kite quite well. Lasted quite long. I also got laughed at a few times, but was testing different builds. I hope they extend the free respec for a while so I can test more. Although the traps don't seem to pull the enemy in like in pve.. If that happened it would be wonderful.. Also the slow is strange it doesn't always seem to slow.

On the warrior side.. if you dash while the axe is thrown the axe pull doesn't work or didn't seem to for me.

crazyliketat
03-15-2013, 10:33 AM
D stuns dat they removed frm rouges ud b ok tho f that wud b d same as now.. it wasnt op bck then good wars vud own me before on lvl 21 cap.. tho i admit it i win most of d times but then again good tactics of wars own me and this is proven in one on ones..

GoodSyntax
03-15-2013, 10:51 AM
You are speaking from bow-rogue position. And therefore your suggestion about noxious bolt stun (as you use aimed/nox). But dagger-rogues should have the meaning in pvp too, shouldn't they? As of now, its a cannon meat. Rogue needs stun on charged auto attack, either low chance of good stun (30%-2sec), or high chance of micro stun (90%-0.7sec). Lower percentage on charged bow stun.

Daggers, like Bows, do have a stun chance from charged attacks. The stun probability is so low that it might as well not be there. The problem with daggers is that you have to get into melee range, and even if you DO stun, you still can't get away fast enough before the enemy recovers and Skyward Smashes you into oblivion.

gundamsone
03-15-2013, 12:08 PM
Sam quoted in another thread that the main reason why our dmg got nerfed so hard was b/c they didn't like the idea of 4 rogues running elite maps.
I don't see anything wrong with that and don't think a developer should force users to party with different classes otherwise they nerf and force them to.

A fix to 1 potential problem (wasn't even one imo) has lead up to many more problems now and I think they should take our suggestions into consideration.

GoodSyntax
03-15-2013, 12:20 PM
IIRC - The reason for the nerf was to reduce all the one-hit kills Rogues were doing in the PvP arena.

I don't recall the post you are referring to, but I don't doubt it. It seems that STS really, really wants us to form cross-class groups, but if that is indeed the case, then why can't we create (and kick) our own? The party system just seems a bit flawed, especially considering how effective it was in PL.

gundamsone
03-15-2013, 01:12 PM
IIRC - The reason for the nerf was to reduce all the one-hit kills Rogues were doing in the PvP arena.

I don't recall the post you are referring to, but I don't doubt it. It seems that STS really, really wants us to form cross-class groups, but if that is indeed the case, then why can't we create (and kick) our own? The party system just seems a bit flawed, especially considering how effective it was in PL.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?89949-Rogues-lets-ask-for-our-dagger-dmg/page2

Spicy1
03-15-2013, 01:16 PM
Rogues don't need buff. Just revamping of skills. Remove some to add new ones. And overall adjust pve so that we are not so dependant on potions. Long cooldown to potions would be nice. That way potions could be used in pvp also. :) Revamp all classes not to be so dependant on potions in pve imo.

Samhayne
03-15-2013, 01:23 PM
Rogues are pretty powerful - but the overall agenda is to strike balance where any one class is not overpowering in situations.

If you're asking for Rogues to be buffed because you want to be overpowered, I'm sorry but I don't think that is going to happen. In PvE Rogues are on the top of a lot of leaderboards, like timed runs, etc. In PvP they are doing well in activity as well as leaderboard standing.

I think there are maybe some Rogue skills or skill upgrades that aren't as interesting or promote diversity as much as they could. We'll see if the Dev Team has bandwidth to work on those issues, or if larger issues (like content for everyone, etc.) will take precedence.

Marrypoppins
03-15-2013, 01:44 PM
Rogues are very op as is lol absolutely no way they need any buff, what they need is health packs to be nerfed in pvp. Heals far to much at twink lvls. And if ANY class needs a boost its surely Mage. And one main area is heal. No one uses it cause the cool down is like two months and the amount it heals doesn't justify wasting te skill pts. Just my opinion and many other twinks lvls 13 and below. Not sure about higher lvl pvp.

GoodSyntax
03-15-2013, 01:45 PM
Thanks for the consideration Sam! I agree, Rogues are actually doing OK, and I am actually starting to see a lot of differentiation in Rogue builds since the update. Many are staying full DEX, some are going majority INT and some are hybrids. The skills even seem to have more diversity lately from what I've come across. I've seen a handful of AoE Rogues with Trap, Veil, Razor and Aimed, which I find interesting and somewhat counter intuitive. Most are sticking with the 1v1 juggernaut role, but some are branching out to test other builds while respecs are free (myself included).

Is there any possibility of adding a second stun ability for Rogues? We are the only class without shielding (which is fine), but we could certainly use another stun because the only one we've got rarely triggers in the Arena. I'm not asking for any stat resets, or weapon rebalancing or anything silly like that, just the addition of some kind of stun hanging off of one of our existing skills (like Nox, preferably).

Frankly, I like the fact that Rogues are somewhat squishy in full DEX form, and less of an offensive threat when using alternative builds.

gundamsone
03-15-2013, 02:07 PM
Rogues are pretty powerful - but the overall agenda is to strike balance where any one class is not overpowering in situations.

If you're asking for Rogues to be buffed because you want to be overpowered, I'm sorry but I don't think that is going to happen. In PvE Rogues are on the top of a lot of leaderboards, like timed runs, etc. In PvP they are doing well in activity as well as leaderboard standing.

I think there are maybe some Rogue skills or skill upgrades that aren't as interesting or promote diversity as much as they could. We'll see if the Dev Team has bandwidth to work on those issues, or if larger issues (like content for everyone, etc.) will take precedence.

I have to disagree with you in regards to Rogues asking for a buff b/c we want to overpower that other 2 classes.
We have basically lost our main mobbing damage in pve, unless this was the intention from the start but why has this issue just been fixed when it has been around since the initial release.

Most forum users who have brought up this issue were in fact Rogues and they were only stating it was overpowered relative to the other daggers.
I believe the motive for most of us was for you guys to work on the other daggers and bring them closer to what the lifethiefs were doing.

I also agree with you that the PVE & PVP & Timed Leaderboards are filled with quite a few Rogues but isn't that supposed to be the reality.
In both PVP and PVE it can be safe to assume that we are the class that also dies the most and uses the most pots so isn't this a tradeoff?
For timed runs Rogues are a necessity for boss killing so any party will want to recruit a Rogue or two. I also want to state that most of the leaderboard groups atm are a mix of different classes and not a full team of rogues so in no way are we the most OP class.

Again we are not specifically demanding a buff on our skills to make up for the lost DPS, but we would prefer if there was an easier & more efficient method to farm pve kills b/c we have been set back quite a bit.
For the other users who are commenting on this, I really do hope you have tried endgame Rogue since the update as you would be more than likely to be more understanding of our suggestions regarding this.

Carapace
03-15-2013, 02:10 PM
I have to disagree with you in regards to Rogues asking for a buff b/c we want to overpower that other 2 classes.
We have basically lost our main mobbing damage in pve, unless this was the intention from the start but why has this issue just been fixed when it has been around since the initial release.

Most forum users who have brought up this issue were in fact Rogues and they were only stating it was overpowered relative to the other daggers.
I believe the motive for most of us was for you guys to work on the other daggers and bring them closer to what the lifethiefs were doing.

To this point the scalar value was the issue. At level 15 ad 16, even 20 and 21 the damage values weren't high enough to trigger our response. With the Kraken expansion we were beginning to see the effects of this scalar value ballooning numbers and we took a deeper look. This is why it went unchecked for so long.

Mysticaleagle
03-15-2013, 02:15 PM
If a rogue doesn't own hooks either mythic helmet, they're weak. Honestly.
Not everyone can get those, something has to be done for rogues.

Warriors gets what they whined for, so how about us now?
Me, no. I don't care, i'm fine, I own hooks and stuff.
I'm just supporting these true and honest thoughts.

Vystirch
03-15-2013, 02:16 PM

You are so true, I feel so average and I am basically top geared.

-Vys

Mysticaleagle
03-15-2013, 02:18 PM
You are so true, I feel so average and I am basically top geared.

-Vys

You quoted before my edit, read the post again. :p

(slow down Vys, posts won't disappear)

gundamsone
03-15-2013, 02:20 PM
Devs also have to keep in mind that with any mmo, there are "harder" classes to play but once mastered they can be the "best".
I believe the Rogue class in this game perfectly fits this scenario, but as of recent, all we have been getting are nerfs and more nerfs.
In addition, only a small handful (& I bet not even 0.001% of the Rogue population) were over performing in your eyes but can such a small amount of players set off such drastic changes? Most avg rogues in PUG games sucked honestly and they were probally better off using the easy 123 abc's warrior.

But if this route is what STS intended from the start then all of us here will just have to adjust and adapt to these changes.
edit: ^ or if unable to adjust, switch to the holy warrior class.

Vystirch
03-15-2013, 02:21 PM
You quoted before my edit, read the post again. :p

(slow down Vys, posts won't disappear)

Doesn't make a difference on what I said :)

(Ik that :p)

Rollo
03-15-2013, 02:23 PM

I missed all those whining threads by warriors wanting themselves nerfed.
However I am glad they boosted our taunt skills to work again in pve. I <3 tanking.

Mysticaleagle
03-15-2013, 02:24 PM
whining threads by warriors wanting themselves nerfed.

Doesn't make sense to me.

Rollo
03-15-2013, 02:28 PM

In fact the only people that were whining were players other than warriors, because of the windmill glitch. Oh and the fact that rogues could out tank and out dps everybody.

gundamsone
03-15-2013, 02:32 PM
Ironic how warriors complained about Rogues single target aimshot when they had an aoe aimshot skill for a good few months.

Rollo
03-15-2013, 02:40 PM
Ironic how warriors complained about Rogues single target aimshot when they had an aoe aimshot skill for a good few months.
Well they didn't though did they? Not until this last expansion. But it doesn't matter, everybody got nerfed right? Well except sorcerers, poor buggers. Anyhow I vote no on the rogue buff. Buff our blue little buddies, they need it.

Jellowpy
03-15-2013, 02:43 PM

I second this , i also own hook and some top tier gear for rogues but playing it in PVP is very different Even if havin this hign end stuff is makin it hard for my rogue but when i switch to my warrior ( had a hell of a time on the patch but when they rectified some issues on the following patch its now heaven again for most part) , my warrior is having a great time in PVP even though he is not my main and only have some lvl 25 and secondary top tier gear on him =(

In PVP:
My Warrior who is not very well geard > My Rogue 416 dps with very good armor, weapon and accesory

In PvE :
Its balanced but with my rogue roll as damage inducer even with 416 dps and having hook as my weapon i feel like i still am not dishing out enough damage even though i drink mana and pots like an alcoholic in a free bar every run just to dish out every skills every time it is not in CS...

Anyway its just my way of sharing my experience i hope dev can look into it and maybe they can do something about it.. As i have seen what they can do for the warrior in a span of only less than a day ... Iam hoping they can do the same thing for us rogues..

Edit:
I think what rogues lack in pvp is way or skill to survive a bit longer , razor aint that bad but it is very limited, an extra stun maybe?

Samhayne
03-15-2013, 03:06 PM
In PVP:
My Warrior who is not very well geard > My Rogue 416 dps with very good armor, weapon and accesory

If you're building a glass cannon and going all out dmg/dps then yeah, expect to feel squishy. If you can't kill them before they mob you, expect to go down fast.

IMHO, your warrior feels better because they, by default of building STR, have more HP and feels less squishy. I'd say stop worrying more about your DPS and build some surviveability and kiting into your tactics and build and I bet you'll feel better about it.

Vystirch
03-15-2013, 03:18 PM
If you're building a glass cannon and going all out dmg/dps then yeah, expect to feel squishy. If you can't kill them before they mob you, expect to go down fast.

IMHO, your warrior feels better because they, by default of building STR, have more HP and feels less squishy. I'd say stop worrying more about your DPS and build some surviveability and kiting into your tactics and build and I bet you'll feel better about it.

So he bought hooks to kite with? I think not Sam.
The point is even if we do go a more str build we now can't kill someone, even as a dex build we can't kill them. So what's the point of PvP for a rogue? Well there is none.

-Vys

Uzii
03-15-2013, 03:28 PM

I can agree with this somehow (cant be always negative lol)

In lvl 16 cap i was farming kills pretty fine with heartseekers. One week of killing lol since then no more ( was sooo boring) but still maintain on lb for season 2.

and in pvp i used a bow and was doing just fine (average). Hm but that was when stuns worked normal, sometimes is a life saving situation so yeah some kind of a stun would be nice.

Samhayne
03-15-2013, 04:31 PM
So he bought hooks to kite with? I think not Sam.
The point is even if we do go a more str build we now can't kill someone, even as a dex build we can't kill them. So what's the point of PvP for a rogue? Well there is none.

-Vys

Again, you're making a 1v1 argument. Get with the fact that Arcane Legends PvP is Capture the Flag and a team sport. If you want to run around and do that, power to ya.

GoodSyntax
03-15-2013, 07:39 PM
I don't know guys...I can more than hold my own in the Arena. I had to play around with my build a bit, but I'm very happy with it now.

Crabmeat
03-15-2013, 09:00 PM
Rogue vs Warrior (1v1).

Warr - buffs (heals, shields, venge) + atk

Rogue - drop med packs, trap(optional), atk, charged medpack (self heal), atk.

Kite, dot, poison, trap, survive, a true rogue play. All this complaints only for 1 reason, they want a super 1 hit kill assassin. jeezzzz.

Edit: Just tested my new surprisingly good survival build (PVP).
Med pack (4/5 exclude dot heal)
Razhor shield (extra secs + dodge)
malison (for dodge arcane)

Attk skills:
Aimed shot max, Nox 3/5

baddiva
03-16-2013, 12:44 AM
I would only say that devs should improve dodging chance in razor... even with 45% total dodge, it still feels like I am absorbing all the damage (c'mon man, it's near 50%). I know that it's a probability, but in a PvP group rush, I feel that there's no dodge to any damage, unlike PvE. And, each time I have to face Bowed-Rogue, there's no chance Daggers would survive, even with 2k++ HP... OMG, what kind of balance is this? do devs want us rogue to take bow as our main weapon? but yes, indeed I'm only below average equipped rogue, maybe this is just the fault of the cheap.

Ryuushadow
03-16-2013, 01:55 AM

I understand where your coming from. The problem is with any build we make we will get killed in the first 5-10 seconds if we are with a warrior in pvp. I have top gear at lvl 25 yet I die to warriors who are low end geared? I'm spending time on something that's just gonna go into battle, throw two hits, then die? Warriors got there buff and sorcs and rogues need one. Warriors are the top of the game right now. Aren't warriors meant for tanking not damage in this game at this point of time? There both and can deal the same damage as a sorc if they tried. Rogues can't even 6 hit a warrior with 100% crit using all skills if they tried... What's up with that? ( I've tried it )

Another thing is that rogues even with hooks and mythic helms can't kill warriors quick enough.
For example: Red Team: 2 rogues, 2 warriors vs Blue Team: 3 warriors, 1 rogue.
The red team will always loose due to there being that extra warrior because they can wipe us out in 4-5 hits without loosing 40% of there health and the rogue who sits there dealing damage will get killed but quickly due to the warriors killing the red team to quick for the rogue to deal the damage.

Rogues are kiters now the ones who take damage just to be there and die. We can't do anything with rogues anymore. What's the point in having a rogue in the game when you have a warrior?

Iam not looking for rogues to be overpowered but what's up with rogues being weak?
Rogues are suppose to deal damage from behind, i think we should have a passive where we have a 10%-25% of stunning the enemy if we are behind the target, or maybe a stunning skill?

Do rogues and sorcs have to whine and make a bunch of threads just to get the game to be balanced? If so let's do it... Maybe it will work!

- Ryuushadow
- Not seen until its too late.

blakadder
03-16-2013, 08:36 AM
i am fairly satisfied with the current position rogues have. true, some warriors are nearly unkillable in 1v1 but they also cannot kill me.
i play with daggers and have satisfactory survivabilty rate. i can play well with a bow too if the situation cqlls for it.
only thing missing is one more stun effect to improve the ranger role. shadow shot is a lame skill thats very underused in pvp. if stun were introduced fir that skill it would promote diversity in builds.
also traps need some fine tuning. theyre an interesting option but they drop all over the place qnd open too late at times. they also trigger on my teammates whicj can be awkward

iluvataris
03-16-2013, 12:41 PM
Wow this.

iluvataris
03-16-2013, 12:43 PM
i am fairly satisfied with the current position rogues have. true, some warriors are nearly unkillable in 1v1 but they also cannot kill me.
i play with daggers and have satisfactory survivabilty rate. i can play well with a bow too if the situation cqlls for it.
only thing missing is one more stun effect to improve the ranger role. shadow shot is a lame skill thats very underused in pvp. if stun were introduced fir that skill it would promote diversity in builds.
also traps need some fine tuning. theyre an interesting option but they drop all over the place qnd open too late at times. they also trigger on my teammates whicj can be awkward err this

Ryuushadow
03-16-2013, 12:50 PM

I also agree with you that the PVE & PVP & Timed Leaderboards are filled with quite a few Rogues but isn't that supposed to be the reality.
In both PVP and PVE it can be safe to assume that we are the class that also dies the most and uses the most pots so isn't this a tradeoff?
For timed runs Rogues are a necessity for boss killing so any party will want to recruit a Rogue or two. I also want to state that most of the leaderboard groups atm are a mix of different classes and not a full team of rogues so in no way are we the most OP class.

Again we are not specifically demanding a buff on our skills to make up for the lost DPS, but we would prefer if there was an easier & more efficient method to farm pve kills b/c we have been set back quite a bit.
For the other users who are commenting on this, I really do hope you have tried endgame Rogue since the update as you would be more than likely to be more understanding of our suggestions regarding this.

This is so true...

Ryuushadow
03-16-2013, 12:51 PM
also traps need some fine tuning. theyre an interesting option but they drop all over the place qnd open too late at times. they also trigger on my teammates whicj can be awkward

Wanna do a pvp battle with 2 warriors vs 2 rogues? You will always loose bud.

MrFoster
03-16-2013, 03:02 PM

Yes, please fix traps in pvp. Today traps catch sorcerer from my team with net and deal dmg to him! And traps always activates when someone run through them from same team.

Theholyangel
03-16-2013, 03:21 PM
Question:
Do rogues need a buff?

My Opinion:
Yes, rogues have been very weak sence the expansion and need to be revamped back to the best damage and dps class. I don't get why warriors are getting all the attention? They are op to us rogues. I know warriors are weak in some ways but rogues are the weaker in a way, even though we deal a lot of damage with our skills and crits we don't get to ever show our real damage with our daggers..... Rogues aren't meant for sitting in the back dieing instantly to warriors who can just throw a 250 crit and stun them till they die.... Rogues are meant to be the ones killing the warriors without having to die 2-3 times along the way.

This post is not meant to make a argument I just want to see everyone's opinions on this.
Please do not flame >.<
- Ryuushadow
- Not seen until its to late. <3

I believe rogues dont need any more change, they already are hard enough to kill. With living issues, they have health packs and already 1 hit kill or in a matter of a few hits, kill most people. Or they just hide behind warriors, the debuffs, they already have on aimed shot. The rogue class is perfect as is. If they become more powerful, it will be unfair for the rest. Each class has its ups and downs. Right now, I currently have and play on each class. Rogues are perfect, as are mages, the only one that could use some work is warriors. If rogues or mages are made stronger, they will overpower the rest. If you cannot win to warriors as a rogue at all, then you must respec and practice furthermore as your choosing class. In lower level pvp, rogues can one shot kill almost anyone. In higher level pvp, almost the same. I play mostly on my warrior, and i've been hit with 1.5-2.5k aimed shots. Rogues do not need to become more powerful, the current rogues judt wish to be to dominate furthermore.

Zuzeq
03-16-2013, 04:19 PM
I don't know about debuffs and DMG outputs and all that. I think our class is still top of the food chain. A more reasonable solution to the one problem we have (Mana use) would be to slightly decrease the amount of Mana required for our top Skills such as Aim Shot and Shadow Pierce(add Nox for odd balls)...lol. This would dramatically increase our productivity while running elite dives.

Ryuushadow
03-16-2013, 05:33 PM
I believe rogues dont need any more change, they already are hard enough to kill. With living issues, they have health packs and already 1 hit kill or in a matter of a few hits, kill most people. Or they just hide behind warriors, the debuffs, they already have on aimed shot. The rogue class is perfect as is. If they become more powerful, it will be unfair for the rest. Each class has its ups and downs. Right now, I currently have and play on each class. Rogues are perfect, as are mages, the only one that could use some work is warriors. If rogues or mages are made stronger, they will overpower the rest. If you cannot win to warriors as a rogue at all, then you must respec and practice furthermore as your choosing class. In lower level pvp, rogues can one shot kill almost anyone. In higher level pvp, almost the same. I play mostly on my warrior, and i've been hit with 1.5-2.5k aimed shots. Rogues do not need to become more powerful, the current rogues judt wish to be to dominate furthermore.

We all know your a warrior who wants to be op... This is why i hate warriors who reply because all they want is for there clas to stay at the top. if you really think rogues are strong go play one and see what we feel!

Ryuushadow
03-16-2013, 05:37 PM

Rogues need more damage... Warriors can take us down easily. I've tried every build yet warriors always kill me! You guys are op and are selfish and want to be more op then the other classes. No point in being a rogue or sorc when u can be a warrior and kill the other classes in 3-4 hits without losing 10% of your health! :) ur a weak warrior that's why u did so much. Mid geared warriors wreck high geared rogues what's up with that? Do us rogues have to have over 500 dps just to kill a warrior?! It's quite ridiculous if you think of it...

TourneAsunder
03-16-2013, 06:58 PM
Rogues need more damage... Warriors can take us down easily. I've tried every build yet warriors always kill me! You guys are op and are selfish and want to be more op then the other classes. No point in being a rogue or sorc when u can be a warrior and kill the other classes in 3-4 hits without losing 10% of your health! :) ur a weak warrior that's why u did so much. Mid geared warriors wreck high geared rogues what's up with that? Do us rogues have to have over 500 dps just to kill a warrior?! It's quite ridiculous if you think of it...

Huh? Lots of rogues can 1v1 a warr no issue at all with packs...shortly after 2nd cd on packs there is a dead warr. Warr is hard to kill with low damage (warr v warr)...not the burst that rogues dish out.

Sure, when your team has been drained fighting, scattered and you are running around no mana...then it is impossible...of course!

Tumee something or other is one rogue that annihilates a warr...

Pro rogues even took out glitched warrs...which really says something.

TourneAsunder
03-16-2013, 07:02 PM

Forget the cd on SSS...but see no harm in a 10%-25% stun being added to that skill...for diversity.

Theholyangel
03-17-2013, 08:08 AM

Excuse you, I am not weak. Rogues do not need more damage because they already are powerful, they hit thousands with one arrow. I have a ratio of 800/200. Im perfectly fine, rogues just come up and hide behind warriors to get the kills from taking the ones whom do the work, practice more and maybe youll be able to beat the warriors that kill you. Its not quite hard for rogues, they have enough damage already to kill a warrior with a matter of 3 skills.

Gamedev
03-17-2013, 10:13 AM
I hope medic packs would also replenish mana. :/

MrFoster
03-18-2013, 03:11 AM
I hope medic packs would also replenish mana. :/

Then rogues would be op :) Now you can use pet for mana regen, e.g. jack, nexus, konga.

Taigah
03-18-2013, 05:56 AM
Biggest problem after lifethief fix is that we become too squishy when we build a damage-dealing-SOAB rogue.
It just takes too long to finish off adds when tank is busy elsewhere without spamming a looooot of pots and sometimes being the offer of the grim reaper..

I agree on the point that we should get another stun effect that actually works, hopefully on Aimed Shot, maybe consider Razor Shield, or somehow else buff the Shadow Veil.
This would be of great help to us, we're the only class with no form of shield, health packs are difficult to use as other people have a tendency to take them when you need them most, so pots are the only option what comes to health imo. We also have no skill-CC as compared to the other classes.

I would also love more dmg, but this seems to be a no-no from devs POV. :)

Playing rogue with lifethief was FUN as we felt we had something else that the other classes couldn't provide. Now it's more down to how much lag you have on your pots if you survive instead of a lucky hit with the lifethief.

I also have a warrior and a sourcerer, both which are awesome to solo instances and CC mobs in partys. Can easily go solo on stuff with both of them, but rogues with knives are now useless for this, also bow for that matter as you need a lot of space to kite which sometimes result in mobs being reset or you running in a red-zone being one-shotted.

I must admit my thoughts was that rogues with insane dmg was insane fun to play, pleace do something :)

baddiva
03-18-2013, 10:37 AM
i have to agree that rogue has already have high damage, but in a survivability it is a no no... then maybe a slight change in the dodge chance is best tweak for rogue... i hope devs consider this improvemwnt... cmon... it's still chance... wont hurt anybody ;)

Sent from my LG-P970 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Alzrr
03-18-2013, 02:11 PM
Guys guys, let's focus on the the blue midgets drawing circle shields to live a little longer first.

Ryuushadow
03-18-2013, 09:40 PM
Lol. Sorcerers do need work as do rogues... Warriors get to much attention!

wvhills
03-20-2013, 10:12 AM
I got tired of being pwned by noob warriors in pvp so I went to pve spec and now stay out of pvp. I say let the warriors run around wailing on each other while we rogues are out farming some pinks. hehe.

I honestly don't think any buffs are coming to rogues or nerfs are coming to warriors (for pvp). From the statements I've read the devs are happy with the warriors being superior.

Vystirch
03-20-2013, 10:38 AM
I got tired of being pwned by noob warriors in pvp so I went to pve spec and now stay out of pvp. I say let the warriors run around wailing on each other while we rogues are out farming some pinks. hehe.

I honestly don't think any buffs are coming to rogues or nerfs are coming to warriors (for pvp). From the statements I've read the devs are happy with the warriors being superior.

Welcome to PvE! Ill shoot you messages to farm when I see you :)

wvhills
03-20-2013, 10:42 AM
Welcome to PvE! Ill shoot you messages to farm when I see you :)

Ok, thx! I'm on mainly in the evenings, around 8-10 pm EST. If u see me on during the day I'm sneaking in game while I'm at work and may be afk. Lol. I can jump in during the day to do quests and check auction but can't do any serious farming until the evenings. :)

Vystirch
03-20-2013, 11:13 AM
Ok, thx! I'm on mainly in the evenings, around 8-10 pm EST. If u see me on during the day I'm sneaking in game while I'm at work and may be afk. Lol. I can jump in during the day to do quests and check auction but can't do any serious farming until the evenings. :)

Ok! Cya in the evenings.

Excuses
03-22-2013, 12:13 AM
I didn't even read all of this.. but I do think rogue is strong enough now.
Almost balanced with warrior.
Mage need some help.

Disproves
09-24-2015, 12:13 PM
[emoji23][emoji38][emoji23][emoji41][emoji39][emoji23][emoji23][emoji4][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

griokadib
09-27-2015, 02:01 PM
Rogue no need buff!

Graovans
10-05-2015, 08:19 PM
You seriously make me laugh about this theard. Rogues are the op class. A classic pro rogue has 5k hps, 800+ damage, 2k mana and 1.9k armor. I wouldn't call that "weak".

Year
10-06-2015, 12:09 AM
I feel like rogue is the best class for pvp and pve as it is. No need for a buff imo

Titanium
10-07-2015, 04:48 AM
How about reading when this thread was posted

Xdumbx
10-07-2015, 10:45 AM
Rogues are very op as is lol absolutely no way they need any buff, what they need is health packs to be nerfed in pvp. Heals far to much at twink lvls. And if ANY class needs a boost its surely Mage. And one main area is heal. No one uses it cause the cool down is like two months and the amount it heals doesn't justify wasting te skill pts. Just my opinion and many other twinks lvls 13 and below. Not sure about higher lvl pvp.

In my opinion mages do not need buff-there pretty damn nice to have, and play. Mages are defencesive class, to heal, and to stun groups. Warrior need buff in pve. :3.

Titanium
10-08-2015, 01:06 AM
Nobody asked for buffing rogues. This thread is related about rogue class in early seasons. Read again before going into conclusions.

Disproves necroed the thread.

Disproves
10-08-2015, 01:47 AM
Nobody asked for buffing rogues. This thread is related about rogue class in early seasons. Read again before going into conclusions.

Disproves necroed the thread.
I was bored :x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheif
11-14-2015, 11:23 PM
D stuns dat they removed frm rouges ud b ok tho f that wud b d same as now.. it wasnt op bck then good wars vud own me before on lvl 21 cap.. tho i admit it i win most of d times but then again good tactics of wars own me and this is proven in one on ones..

dis grmmr es op asf