PDA

View Full Version : Vengeful blood idea

DeathVirus
03-15-2013, 05:19 AM
Instead of having mana return to you when you get hit and fighting over other warriors with taunts to get mana, have it where every time you hit a enemy you get some amount of mana back. warriors will still have to attack to get their mana back and not run into a crowd of mobs to get the arrgo before other people taunt them. most of the time when im in a party of 2 or more warrs i can never get the mobs attention to hit me and get my mana back

earhole
03-15-2013, 05:32 AM
I run around the map a bit when I activate Veng. The more monsters I affect with Veng, the more it helps myself and the party.

Lethalknight
03-18-2013, 06:17 PM
Instead of having mana return to you when you get hit and fighting over other warriors with taunts to get mana have it where every time you hit a enemy you get some amount of mana back. warriors will still have to attack to get their mana back and not run into a crowd of mobs to get the arrgo before other people taunt them. most of the time when im in a party of 2 or more warrs i can never get the mobs attention to hit me and get my mana back

That's very true. They should change it. That would be a middle solution for warriors. And they should also make it a percentage depending on how much damage you make you will get the mana. So when you do a crit then you will have a good boost of mana right there. I really hope they implement this idea.

Enisceloz
03-18-2013, 06:38 PM
Very good idea!!

DoctorHan
03-18-2013, 07:25 PM
Totally ! Harder we hit, better mana should return. Even more for the rare crits :D
That way we will still be EARNING our mana, and that's not for nothing.

rivet
03-19-2013, 01:22 AM
I agree!! It's like "Mana-thief" skill.

It should be a self buff instead of debuff on opponent.

Uicheusa
03-19-2013, 07:40 AM
I think they should upgrade the range instead, it seems useless when someone is hitting u outside of ur debuffing circle.

HumbleSage
03-23-2013, 03:30 PM
I agree. If they aren't going to bring back the buff itself, this would be the next best thing given the improvements made to the warriors damaging capabilities.

Friufi
03-30-2013, 02:59 PM
Yes, a great idea indeed. This is like mana leech ability in diablo-like games.

The current mana return from VB is not good at all, especially during PvE, when warriors have to compete with each other.

To compensate for rogues, since rogue users always complain about the warrior class, STS could create a weapon with mana leech ability for rogues.

Bloodyblaz
04-01-2013, 05:12 AM
Instead of having mana return to you when you get hit and fighting over other warriors with taunts to get mana, have it where every time you hit a enemy you get some amount of mana back. warriors will still have to attack to get their mana back and not run into a crowd of mobs to get the arrgo before other people taunt them. most of the time when im in a party of 2 or more warrs i can never get the mobs attention to hit me and get my mana back
I have the same issue on elite runs and the occasional skull cove. Making vb a self buff would make it better an any aspect.