PDA

View Full Version : Random Pinks not from bosses

Boboeye
10-02-2010, 04:01 PM
It would be nice to have pinks that did not drop from bosses or mini-bosses.

An exclusive set of pinks that only dropped off a random mob. This will be especially useful for people running AO3 for exp and help stop rushing and over-farming.

These items would only need to consist of 3 weapons and possibly 3 helms. The would only drop from non-bosses and would be extremely rare.

Just another way to add fun to the game.

PvP
10-02-2010, 04:03 PM
Mobs used to drop pinks, I don't think SpaceTime will take a step back to the past and do it this way.

TwinkTastical
10-02-2010, 05:04 PM
THEY STILL DO!
Cant find my screenies

regie831
10-02-2010, 05:11 PM
It would be nice to have pinks that did not drop from bosses or mini-bosses.

An exclusive set of pinks that only dropped off a random mob. This will be especially useful for people running AO3 for exp and help stop rushing and over-farming.

These items would only need to consist of 3 weapons and possibly 3 helms. The would only drop from non-bosses and would be extremely rare.

Just another way to add fun to the game.

i believe mobs/miniboss from frozen nightmare drops pinks...

Grankledude
10-02-2010, 06:55 PM
They still do! I got a lvl 29 conquerors bone plate pink at fh by killing a random skelly cult crypter

KingFu
10-02-2010, 07:05 PM
They still do! I got a lvl 29 conquerors bone plate pink at fh by killing a random skelly cult crypter

But thats an old campaign, he's referring to special loot in ao that only mobs can drop.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
10-02-2010, 08:20 PM
But thats an old campaign, he's referring to special loot in ao that only mobs can drop.

Chick is strangely right, it's time for you to change your sig ;).

BeardedBear
10-03-2010, 11:53 AM
Mobs drop pinks, it's just extremely unlikely. It's happened to me a handful of times since I started playing.