PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Website Reconstruction

Meleexprt
03-15-2013, 01:58 PM
For those of you who were in, are in, or want to be in the Assassins guild, I want you all to know that the guild website is being renamed to: sts-assassins.webs.com

It will no longer be arcane-assassins.webs.com

Also, I have deleted everything on the website to remake it. I will post another thread once it is complete.

I am also kicking a few inactive members and recruiting new member to join, post below if you want to join. Lever requirements are lvl 21+ only.
*If you are not quite at lvl 21 yet and would like to join, I make an exception if your close to it*

*EDIT: The website has been completed, the url is: www.sts-assassins.webs.com*

spawning
03-15-2013, 09:39 PM
hi meleexprt, nice, u have website for our guild =)

Alhuntrazeck
03-16-2013, 08:56 AM
about ur sig: you own an audi r8? (i think that's the name of the car, correct me if i'm wrong) dang, dude, nice.

Btw, gratz on making the site, must've been hard rewriting everything...

Meleexprt
03-17-2013, 03:19 PM
about ur sig: you own an audi r8? (i think that's the name of the car, correct me if i'm wrong) dang, dude, nice.

Btw, gratz on making the site, must've been hard rewriting everything...

Yes, I do own a Audi R8 v12 2013 model. I just bought it, well my dad bought it for me as a very late birthday present a few weeks ago. You will also see the same signature on my other account Xvanitykingx, We are the same person. :p

As for the website, Ty.

Btw, it didn't me take that long since it was just a few pages. I'm not expecting many members to join anyway.

Meleexprt
03-17-2013, 03:28 PM
hi meleexprt, nice, u have website for our guild =)

Ty, but I'm sorry to say this; I'm afraid I don't know you. Please tell me your IGN.

~Meleexprt