PDA

View Full Version : Forum interactions

Suentous PO
03-15-2013, 03:41 PM
So I have seen the same question asked in all threads related to the new luck vanity.
What is the new percentage? No one in sts has answered. I find this odd as it is such an innocent reasonable question. More strange in relation to what was said by a dev in a seperate thread.
This s from the locked thread "I miss Elyseon" which is why I could no quote normally,
-from Justg:
"Our forums are, first and foremost, a place for developers and players to communicate with each other about our games.

This is unlike many other game forums, where the developers never hang out and all you will ever see is a mod or two (if that).

Trolling, harsh language, sweeping generalizations and dramatic overtures lead to a poison environment, which may be "fun" for a few folks, but that type of environment sure is not fun for us.

We would leave, not participate in the forums, and the games would suffer tremendously because the main communication channel between players and developers would be severed.

I know we moderate heavily, and we will continue to do so because we want to have a place for developers and players alike to communicate."

Cool no prob with that, but a simple question hangs annoyingly in the air.
I've seen threads locked, & people banned, so we know things are being looked at.
This isn't ment to be a rant at all but look at it from our side. Why have more of that kind of presence on forums than the seemingly more simple interactions?
Without the positive interactions with us I also think it causes more childish responces from players.
A friendly suggestion from yours truely.
Players please do not try to make this a rant at the devs thread, I keeps it clean on purpose.
Thank you for your hard work.

Ps I also really appreciate the low price, props!

Oldcoot
03-15-2013, 04:10 PM
I agree, it does seam to be more one sided lately

NotYoCookiez
03-15-2013, 04:16 PM
About the luck thingy... It's weird because we all ask a simple question and if you look at the AL forum the devs are way more active there and questions get answered in the threads.

Not complaining just saying how it really is.

EDIT: Thank you Sam for info!

Yich
03-15-2013, 05:15 PM
Id like to let it be know that I miss Elyseon, not Ellyseon.

Suentous PO
03-15-2013, 06:38 PM

I'm surprised that's the ONLY typo you noticed grammar cop :)

Edit - from Notyocookiez edited responce I guess they finally answered somewhere.

dudetus
03-15-2013, 06:40 PM

And there was a guy named Elysony. I don't miss him.

Suentous PO
03-15-2013, 07:26 PM
Arigh well, thread sorta served its purpose, at least there was a responce.
Feel free to lock this.
Have a good weekend everwun.

NotYoCookiez
03-15-2013, 08:02 PM
Yeah Sam said the 2011 big luck and 2013 have the same luck

Jcyee
03-15-2013, 11:23 PM
Yeah Sam said the 2011 big luck and 2013 have the same luck

Well at least it was cheaper. I bet they waited on purpose to let us know so that we would buy it first haha. Oh well.