PDA

View Full Version : fireball bug ?

eugene9707
03-15-2013, 07:01 PM
For some reason ..... Sorc's fireball can no longer hit the enemy behind us .... is that a bug ? :/

Edit: NVM its working now .... maybe i just did something wrong yesterday :/

chitgoks
03-16-2013, 06:54 PM
you didnt do anything? mine still hits the other way

meanakric
03-17-2013, 11:02 PM
I think indeed there's a problem. Dev, could you please take a look. When facing back to enemies, Fireball will not hit them, even with proper distance. I found that if I press no direction key, it will hit but if I move when letting go the fireball, it will shoots to my direction only.

Glad to hear.

Lojack
03-18-2013, 11:30 AM
This works for me. The target has to be in front of you when you start to cast fireball. After you start casting, you can turn around and it will still go to the target.

eugene9707
03-18-2013, 04:32 PM
Thanks for the reply , but i believe other skill (even normal attack) is capable of hitting enemies behind you, even if it wasn't in front when you cast the skill

Edit: Fireball also seems to hit the enemies behind me when i run past them and cast fireball

meanakric
03-19-2013, 04:59 AM
Yes, agree with Eugene, I hope Dev to give it a double check. You can just try on Southern Seas for easy checking with the big white shark. Basically you can't aim fireball when facing back to it...