PDA

View Full Version : What Happened???????

DXDARKXSOULXD
03-15-2013, 07:15 PM
I been waiting for months for new events or any new events. before sts is too active to create new event for PL but now i barely seen a good event:cower:

Oskitopee
03-15-2013, 07:16 PM
AL is what happened :(

Bootdaddy
03-15-2013, 07:17 PM
AL is what happened :(
yep this is main reason

lakersrockftw
03-15-2013, 07:37 PM
Again my point they don't need to only work on al. Pl is a game too this is why I am disappointed

Thegrimreaper
03-15-2013, 07:49 PM
Boo ho....pocket legends is outdated and childish compared to arcane

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Thegrimreaper
03-15-2013, 07:50 PM
And I played pl since the very beginning and was a founder...I also have the elite egg....I was a devoted pl player but it sucks

Extreme
03-15-2013, 07:52 PM
Meh, AL hope it was never released...

CrimsonTider
03-15-2013, 09:35 PM
And I played pl since the very beginning and was a founder...I also have the elite egg....I was a devoted pl player but it sucks

Was a Founder? Unless you deleted everything, you will ALWAYS be a Founder. And if you don't think AL has some serious flaws, you're not being completely honest.

Zeus
03-15-2013, 09:42 PM

You also said AL sucks as well.

Which one is it?

Chancer
03-15-2013, 10:08 PM
PL is outdated with its cartoonish ways
but AL is not even near 3 years ahead of PL as it should be, I mean you can't even rotate your view, that's taking a step back from PL
I don't think any game will ever over take PL in the long run, there will be a boost at the start of how ever many more games spacetime makes but PL has the thought and care of the first devs poured into it, the new games are just shadows of their first ideas motivated by revenue, nothng wrong with that, I'm just say PL has a history and a community the other games bases are just scrap players from PL

XghostzX
03-15-2013, 10:10 PM
You also said AL sucks as well.

Which one is it?

My question would be: Why are you still apart of the forums if you're only ranting on Pocket Legends.

lakersrockftw
03-15-2013, 10:23 PM
Sigh only If they added some stuff and make us quiet for a while but it seems arcane is more important.

Beanerboi
03-15-2013, 10:27 PM
In hack n slash game you are not able to move your camera. Ever played Diablo?
I dont get why people complain about fixed camera in AL do you not know what HACK N SLASH is?

Thegrimreaper
03-15-2013, 10:52 PM
Each does suck but in dif ways camera rotation is a dumb thing to complain about....arcane legends is always fluctuating due to the fact that its a new game...so until lvl 51 cap or so there will be sucky periods and great periods due to refinement....now let's compare games...arcane legends= cunning edge graphics...human toon that pass as realistic ....chargeable skills...pets that actually do something.... A gold cap that's 10 times the one in pl....passive skills...elite lvls that are more challenging, and let's look at pocket legends= cartoonish wildlife as toons, easy levels, crap economy, no story line or attempt at one, all pocket legends has going for it is that its a older game with more levels and places to explore.....you tell me which is better for a mature gamer who has played diablo call of duty and other well known games

frostine
03-15-2013, 11:49 PM
I've come and gone from PL over the years and gave AL a chance. Yes, it is better than PL in some ways, but what I really dislike about AL are the pets. They are way too high maintenance for me. I could have like 10 pets on one toon and never spend money to feed them, but the fact that I have to have a pet that gets starved just after a couple runs and need to change it for another is annoying. The mana consumption is killer on some classes. It is designed this way to make you buy more plat. My final gripe is regarding the warrior class. Bears in PL are just way more affective at drawing aggro and tanking. Most warriors I run with in pugs on AL deliberately spec out the taunt skills so they can roll dps. It's just useless to run with all dps wars if you're squishy. I don't know...I really wanted to love AL, but for some reason I came back to PL and am playing that one instead. Sure the graphics are not as nice but I feel that PLs game mechanics are a better balance that doesn't make me feel like I need to spend at ton on plat.

Thegrimreaper
03-16-2013, 12:38 AM
Didn't I just say that things would be like that? Its a new game! And its a mmo not some fully finished game is every changing and evolving

Dreuefesie
03-16-2013, 01:01 AM
We should be getting an Easter event soon shouldn't we?

CrimsonTider
03-16-2013, 07:47 AM
Each does suck but in dif ways camera rotation is a dumb thing to complain about....arcane legends is always fluctuating due to the fact that its a new game...so until lvl 51 cap or so there will be sucky periods and great periods due to refinement....now let's compare games...arcane legends= cunning edge graphics...human toon that pass as realistic ....chargeable skills...pets that actually do something.... A gold cap that's 10 times the one in pl....passive skills...elite lvls that are more challenging, and let's look at pocket legends= cartoonish wildlife as toons, easy levels, crap economy, no story line or attempt at one, all pocket legends has going for it is that its a older game with more levels and places to explore.....you tell me which is better for a mature gamer who has played diablo call of duty and other well known games

1. All STS games are "cartoonish." A little blue smurf with spells and an angry snowman as a pet. As a matter of fact, ALL video games are cartoonish.

2. In certain maps in PL, I can earn 5k gold in a couple of runs which take about 5 minutes. In AL, I can run for HOURS and not make that much gold from gold drops and liquidating combined. Endgame sets in PL max out around 6-8 mil. AL, after 4 months of existence, has weapons reaching a PL gold cap. Please explain to me again which economy is more unstable. Thank plat for AL's "false" stable environment.

3. Nuri's, Mt. Fang, Humania, and Blacksmoke Mt. have all been increasingly more difficult and at times, almost unplayable without elixirs. Granted, Al does have to modes: Ridiculously easy and insanely hard. But, this makes for stable gameplay, correct?

Just giving you a few flaws in your points. Also, you keep mentioning "mature." If you are stating you want a "mature" game because of your age, then you might want to present yourself in such a manner when posting on the forums. Also remember, your audience both in-game and of forums is around 75-80% children/teenagers (if not higher.) Sooner you accept this, the sooner you will understand where most are coming from.

dudetus
03-16-2013, 09:18 AM
Mature gamer =/= Call of Duty

Mature gamer = Pong

Suentous PO
03-16-2013, 10:29 AM
Imagine if real life were like this:
Quit playing football then just hang out in the locker room forever & complain to people who enjoy the game about how much football sucks.
Odd huh?

razerfingers
03-16-2013, 11:01 AM

Lolwut plz do research before posting. Honestly... Im being serious. You deffinately aren't a founder if you were then that little join date would been 2010 one doesnt wait 2 years to get on forums. Also graphics are better yes because they had to cut out the rotating camera which sucks because im sure in pvp you dont lije getting back stabbed. Haha later..

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Thegrimreaper
03-16-2013, 01:19 PM
Lolwut plz do research before posting. Honestly... Im being serious. You deffinately aren't a founder if you were then that little join date would been 2010 one doesnt wait 2 years to get on forums. Also graphics are better yes because they had to cut out the rotating camera which sucks because im sure in pvp you dont lije getting back stabbed. Haha later..

I joined early April in 2010 and I was in the military at the time...so excuse me if I didn't care about a forum at that time, I wasn't a hardcore player and I didn't have the time to play all day

Roberto077
03-16-2013, 01:24 PM

How did you possibly bring CoD into this? It's not related to any STS game at all. Not to mention CoD has a less mature community than almost every game that I've ever played (aside from the worst community ever, Minecraft)

CrimsonTider
03-16-2013, 01:25 PM
I joined early April in 2010 and I was in the military at the time...so excuse me if I didn't care about a forum at that time, I wasn't a hardcore player and I didn't have the time to play all day

So, you are either in the military or were. Add this to the "maturity" talk and you can see why I am confused at how you treat people. And before you spout off at me: U.S. Air Force, E-5, got out in 2000.

Roberto077
03-16-2013, 01:27 PM
one doesnt wait 2 years to get on forums.

A little over a year for me. I'm not a founder though.

Thegrimreaper
03-16-2013, 02:13 PM
Staff Sgt Lol we were the same rank

Yich
03-16-2013, 02:22 PM

You dont belong here.

Thegrimreaper
03-16-2013, 02:26 PM
Your right that's why I quit pocket legends and pretty much quit arcane legends....you all take things way to serious

CrimsonTider
03-16-2013, 02:29 PM
Your right that's why I quit pocket legends and pretty much quit arcane legends....you all take things way to serious

Pretty sure you need to reread your reactions before you make generalizations. Also might wanna comb through some of your old posts while you're at it.

Roberto077
03-16-2013, 02:32 PM

Hmm... So you quit because lack of updates and then said the games sucked. I think you should've said "I" take things too seriously. (The rest of us do too, but "you" isn't a good word).

Thegrimreaper
03-16-2013, 02:33 PM
No in general people that play MMOs take things to serious, all games for that fact...most the time I play this game drunk or high....drunk=too serious high= I don't care .....and when I'm sober I play Xbox live cause them games are boring when you have capped and beaten all bosses and have just about everything

CrimsonTider
03-16-2013, 02:46 PM
No in general people that play MMOs take things to serious, all games for that fact...most the time I play this game drunk or high....drunk=too serious high= I don't care .....and when I'm sober I play Xbox live cause them games are boring when you have capped and beaten all bosses and have just about everything

I think I figured it all out.

Deadbite
03-16-2013, 02:54 PM
Grim you just say pl sucks because you got banned...

Thegrimreaper
03-16-2013, 03:03 PM
I didn't get banned I can still go on there if I wanted

DXDARKXSOULXD
03-16-2013, 03:18 PM
I like PL better and nothing will change me i know its too cartoon animated but its still the best to me if they want to make a new game they need more people to handle the other games too. People play and pay lots of money in PL and they dont want to waste their money and just leave what they paid they want more stuff to make their money worth a while, they want to continue playing it too because its a good game.

razerfingers
03-16-2013, 03:36 PM
A little over a year for me. I'm not a founder though.

Lol gf xP it wasnt directed towards you but atleast you didnt pick pull and shoot the post.

razerfingers
03-16-2013, 03:38 PM

Thats sad you have to be drunk or high to enjoy something js. And srry for double post.

Thegrimreaper
03-16-2013, 03:47 PM
The content just is redundant I understand sts can only do so much...but its the same players with the same runs for the same items it gets boring

Zeus
03-16-2013, 03:51 PM
The content just is redundant I understand sts can only do so much...but its the same players with the same runs for the same items it gets boring

If if bores you, don't stick around?

You're like the chick who puts all her drama/opinions for everybody to look at and then expects nothing to happen when it raises controversy and a large amount of people disagree.

frostine
03-16-2013, 05:03 PM
LOL...I can't think of a single MMO out there that didn't feel redundant and grindy to me running same maps repetitively looking for the same items over and over again. This is why I take breaks and try out different games. However I've come to the conclusion that they all get "boring" after a while because repetition is ultimately going to be part of any MMO. The only way they differ is in how the content is arranged. I keep coming back to PL because it has less balance issues than other games...I am comparing to other mobile freemium games outside of the legends series as well. In some non-legends games I've played the devs deliberately make things like mana/hp regen almost non-existant and consumption upon skill use high (to the point where the game is barely playable) just to pressure players into buying fancy items that can only be obtained via very expensive in app purchases. Sure, there is pressure in end game maps to buy things like XP lixers due to slow XP gain but its not that bad compared to some games out there. Legends games are probably some of the "cheaper" freemium mobile games out there (however AL is starting to pull away). I may be in the minority here but I would rather my toon be some sort of animal than play a gender biased class just to play as a 'human'. If I want to be a warrior in AL I have to be a beefed up man...haha. I tried it anyway just for kicks, but looks aside I think the bear in PL is more representative of classic warrior play in an MMO. As I player of squishy classes I love being grouped with a solid tank...

Roberto077
03-16-2013, 05:15 PM

Your statement support my thought

Roberto077
03-16-2013, 05:16 PM
Lol gf xP it wasnt directed towards you but atleast you didnt pick pull and shoot the post.

I don't like to pick at friendly posts :)

Suentous PO
03-16-2013, 05:29 PM
Somewhere around twenty million people play a game whose graphics look like this..

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/suentous/th_d5e671fa142da9392df91102e07e4952.jpg (http://s1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/suentous/?action=view&current=d5e671fa142da9392df91102e07e4952.jpg)

Aw he looks sad. He wants a hug.

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/suentous/th_87710548994beeb3d65d00a239bf8941.jpg (http://s1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/suentous/?action=view&current=87710548994beeb3d65d00a239bf8941.jpg)

Thegrimreaper
03-16-2013, 05:41 PM
If if bores you, don't stick around?

You're like the chick who puts all her drama/opinions for everybody to look at and then expects nothing to happen when it raises controversy and a large amount of people disagree.

I havnt stuck around do you guys even remember what this thread is about? I quit pocket legends and I just about quit arcane legends.....does that mean I don't know anything about these games? No, I can answer any question about these games.....I'm pointing out that the pl people need to quit whining about how it hasn't gotten a update!

Thegrimreaper
03-16-2013, 05:43 PM
Somewhere around twenty million people play a game whose graphics look like this..

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/suentous/th_d5e671fa142da9392df91102e07e4952.jpg (http://s1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/suentous/?action=view&current=d5e671fa142da9392df91102e07e4952.jpg)

Aw he looks sad. He wants a hug.

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/suentous/th_87710548994beeb3d65d00a239bf8941.jpg (http://s1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/suentous/?action=view&current=87710548994beeb3d65d00a239bf8941.jpg)

That's totally different.... The gameplay style is sanndbox based free roam open world creative game.....pocket legends and arcane is not one of those games they don't even compare

Thegrimreaper
03-16-2013, 05:45 PM
LOL...I can't think of a single MMO out there that didn't feel redundant and grindy to me running same maps repetitively looking for the same items over and over again. This is why I take breaks and try out different games. However I've come to the conclusion that they all get "boring" after a while because repetition is ultimately going to be part of any MMO. The only way they differ is in how the content is arranged. I keep coming back to PL because it has less balance issues than other games...I am comparing to other mobile freemium games outside of the legends series as well. In some non-legends games I've played the devs deliberately make things like mana/hp regen almost non-existant and consumption upon skill use high (to the point where the game is barely playable) just to pressure players into buying fancy items that can only be obtained via very expensive in app purchases. Sure, there is pressure in end game maps to buy things like XP lixers due to slow XP gain but its not that bad compared to some games out there. Legends games are probably some of the "cheaper" freemium mobile games out there (however AL is starting to pull away). I may be in the minority here but I would rather my toon be some sort of animal than play a gender biased class just to play as a 'human'. If I want to be a warrior in AL I have to be a beefed up man...haha. I tried it anyway just for kicks, but looks aside I think the bear in PL is more representative of classic warrior play in an MMO. As I player of squishy classes I love being grouped with a solid tank...

See and things like this as I said would be the best thing about pocket legends....are because its been around for three years

Suentous PO
03-16-2013, 05:46 PM
^ I wasn't comparing the games at all. Just pointing out best graphics =/= best game.

Thegrimreaper
03-16-2013, 05:50 PM
^ I wasn't comparing the games at all. Just pointing out best graphics =/= best game.

I wasn't saying it was purely graphics....its just a huge bonus...mine craft is in a class of its own lol ...I havnt played that game in years since it was in its beta form

Suentous PO
03-16-2013, 05:58 PM
I wasn't saying it was purely graphics....its just a huge bonus...mine craft is in a class of its own lol ...I havnt played that game in years since it was in its beta form

Most people do throw that one out there first in the al vs pl debates that I've seen. Then camera, pets, money/plat.... Yadayada.
I'm not acually trying to convince anyone one way or another, which is why its weird to me when some people do try to convince others which is "best"(a subjective decision).

Thegrimreaper
03-16-2013, 06:07 PM
Each has its flaws...but arcane legends is gonna take most of the devs attention because there's more people playing it...its newer....and more people playing means more money for development.....its to be expected from a company.....much like when black ops two was released all content for black ops 1 was cut off.....androids- jellybean was released froyo gingerbread honeycomb and ice cream sandwich ....all pretty much ceased to exist
Everything is monetary

bramer
03-16-2013, 08:33 PM
Each has its flaws...but arcane legends is gonna take most of the devs attention because there's more people playing it...its newer....and more people playing means more money for development.....its to be expected from a company.....much like when black ops two was released all content for black ops 1 was cut off.....androids- jellybean was released froyo gingerbread honeycomb and ice cream sandwich ....all pretty much ceased to exist
Everything is monetary

That doesn't mean we won't complain about it

This is bramer - signing out

FluffNStuff
03-16-2013, 08:44 PM
Would this help:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?89283-Plat-Granting-Vanities

bramer
03-16-2013, 08:48 PM
Would this help:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?89283-Plat-Granting-Vanities

Yes

This is bramer - signing out

Grimreeper
03-17-2013, 05:01 AM
Well, I thought I'd give it a chance before posting but I've just had a quick check on PL to see what kind of cool update is available for St. Pat's day and low and behold! - There isn't one.

We're still here STS....Helllooooooooo????

Roberto077
03-17-2013, 09:26 AM
Well, I thought I'd give it a chance before posting but I've just had a quick check on PL to see what kind of cool update is available for St. Pat's day and low and behold! - There isn't one.

We're still here STS....Helllooooooooo????

10 plat for big luck. There hasn't been a St. pats day event since I started. Just vanities.

Phoenixking
03-17-2013, 09:46 AM

With all the mods you can choose and how easy they are to put in minecraft doesn't really have any limit on the cool stuff it can do thanks to the modding community

Dragonrider023
03-17-2013, 09:50 AM
With all the mods you can choose and how easy they are to put in minecraft doesn't really have any limit on the cool stuff it can do thanks to the modding community

yes considering stuff you find in your inventory are from mod like piston

Itoopeo
03-17-2013, 10:19 AM
Lets hope sts updates PL and SL graphics look like this :-)26237

DXDARKXSOULXD
03-17-2013, 10:46 PM
i wish they do more update that will make players play more right now if ur max its just matter of time you get bored i wish they will make it un bored lol.