PDA

View Full Version : Idea to give items with best platinum pack purchase

epicfuze
03-15-2013, 09:03 PM
Sorry for the mystery, however the idea is this.
----------------------------------------- When yoi go to buy 1,700 platinum, you know how it says "the best deal"? Well here is where you can really make it the best deal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You could do this, you could throw in a no lvl weapon so all lvls can use it for the class. Like for sorccer you have three people that are buying the NEW 1,700 platinum. One is a lvl 26 and gets the mystice weapon gives 250.02dps and what ever other stats you could add to it. Now after the first mage bought it the other two do and they all get the same stats 250.02 dps. The reason why it shouod be like this. Because hou have another 1,700 for mystice armour set. Mystic helmet and mystic armour in the package of the 2nd 1,700 chestht of plat. So again no l lvl requirement . These 1,700 packages should be better then the next three staffes/swords/blades/hat/helm/armour etc...thats where you make ur money cool weps and outstanding stats for them for your first purchase of 1,700 plat and for your second you get a mystic set of arour and helm that matches the weps looks and what ever u can think of. I have a few more ideas just need to know how to write it down or well type it to you so again sorry for the mystery
Sincerly: EpicFuze

Rollo
03-15-2013, 09:22 PM
The fact that we can purchase gear already is terrible... now you want to directly sell the best stuff available?

Ruejade
03-16-2013, 12:04 AM
Lol no no no no....XD
Although I hardly get what you mean though..

epicfuze
03-16-2013, 01:48 AM
For the first guy... you sound like someone that justs hates everything. For the second guy re-read it... makes perfect sense

epicfuze
03-16-2013, 01:49 AM
Your not buying the weapons your buying the 1,700 platinum.. the weps and armour is the bonus for the "best deal".

Ruejade
03-16-2013, 01:52 AM
Lol so the best gear can be obtained only by those who buys plat..?
Ah, I would have to disagree with it...

kingtidus
03-16-2013, 02:55 AM
every mmo have online store/shop where you could find the strongest armours/ weapons that can only be bought by their in game cash. In arcane legends, it is exactly the opposite.Who would use bucanneer set? only useful there are the elixirs. Im done buying platinums.I gave up on opening locked crates to gain a hammerjaw..You could spend thousands of dollars without even getting one. So unfair for your regular customers.

Greencrow
03-16-2013, 03:50 AM
every mmo have online store/shop where you could find the strongest armours/ weapons that can only be bought by their in game cash. In arcane legends, it is exactly the opposite.Who would use bucanneer set? only useful there are the elixirs. Im done buying platinums.I gave up on opening locked crates to gain a hammerjaw..You could spend thousands of dollars without even getting one. So unfair for your regular customers.

Then be a regular customer. Being regular is fun. Very challenging. :)

mollypup
03-16-2013, 08:05 PM
t I think the idea is to inspire us to get the large platinum pack by giving special the best armour I have is the
Lucky that I got from the leprechaun for free