PDA

View Full Version : HammerJaw.

Mysticaleagle
03-16-2013, 08:11 AM
Please bring back that if you open the egg, you get the banner and achievement, there is no scam possibilities in that.
I recently opened more crates and chests to receive crap only, again.

Come on, bring it back!

Thanks.

Bless
03-16-2013, 09:24 AM
Totally agree, the banner looks awesome and if someone gets the hammerjaw from a crate, theyll have a sick banner, achievement and GOLD(because everyone sells theirs ;))

ps. wrong section bro

Mysticaleagle
03-16-2013, 11:53 AM
Totally agree, the banner looks awesome and if someone gets the hammerjaw from a crate, theyll have a sick banner, achievement and GOLD(because everyone sells theirs ;))

ps. wrong section bro

Suggestion thread, so it's good section. :)

Bless
03-16-2013, 01:05 PM
It was either in traders market or I'm going mental

Mysticaleagle
03-16-2013, 01:11 PM
It was either in traders market or I'm going mental

You're going mental, mate. XD

Mysticaleagle
03-16-2013, 03:06 PM
Come on devs..

Energizeric
03-16-2013, 05:07 PM
I agree. There should be a way to work for the achievement rather than just having to get lucky. Making 15m gold is certainly a lot of hard work and should result in getting the achievement.

Carapace
03-16-2013, 05:10 PM
You have to keep in mind that as the game is out for longer periods of time there will be more Arcane items, increasing the chance to find one as we add them to the game. Arcane items are new as of about a month or so ago, so it was put in with the intention of being special and not an easy achievement to acquire.

Bless
03-16-2013, 05:54 PM
You have to keep in mind that as the game is out for longer periods of time there will be more Arcane items, increasing the chance to find one as we add them to the game. Arcane items are new as of about a month or so ago, so it was put in with the intention of being special and not an easy achievement to acquire. but then again yall have to keep in mind that AL isnt WoW, its a mobile mmo. 99% of people wont want to spend a year trying to get it. I say this a lot but its true, people like playing mobile mmos in short bursts and one would have to invest years (playing each day in the bus for like 30mins) to get that arcane out of the pirate chest.

Energizeric
03-16-2013, 09:23 PM
You have to keep in mind that as the game is out for longer periods of time there will be more Arcane items, increasing the chance to find one as we add them to the game. Arcane items are new as of about a month or so ago, so it was put in with the intention of being special and not an easy achievement to acquire.

I hardly think saving 15m to buy a hammerjaw egg is "easy". I think it just gives folks another avenue towards getting the achievement.

Mysticaleagle
03-17-2013, 05:16 AM

So buying an egg for 15 million gold is easy? Finding a seller is easy? Making that much gold is easy?

You made it easy. Spending millions of platinums isn't hard, it's just frustrating. And once again, pay to get achievements. Pay to be on leader boards (with real money).

That's not how a leader board is supposed to be, sorry.

Mysticaleagle
03-17-2013, 12:32 PM
I'm really confused on their decision about this.

Vystirch
03-17-2013, 01:00 PM
It rly should be reverted back to the original way it was, where u got it for obtaining it and for having it in your inventory. Rly if people get scammed for giving it out then that is there fault. Revert it back!

Energizeric
03-17-2013, 01:31 PM
It rly should be reverted back to the original way it was, where u got it for obtaining it and for having it in your inventory. Rly if people get scammed for giving it out then that is there fault. Revert it back!

I don't have a problem with their change for regular gear, but for hammerjaw there is actually no way to be scammed. You can't loan hammerjaw to your friend for an achievement, and so there is no issue there. The achievement should happen when you open the egg, not when you loot it.

Mysticaleagle
03-17-2013, 01:40 PM
I don't have a problem with their change for regular gear, but for hammerjaw there is actually no way to be scammed. You can't loan hammerjaw to your friend for an achievement, and so there is no issue there. The achievement should happen when you open the egg, not when you loot it.

+999999999.

Vystirch
03-17-2013, 03:10 PM

U don't have a problem if you buy hooks for 26mil and you don't get the achievement?......

Mysticaleagle
03-17-2013, 03:12 PM
U don't have a problem if you buy hooks for 26mil and you don't get the achievement?......

I do, but hey, they're still awesome. (:

Energizeric
03-17-2013, 05:35 PM

Then you can just pass it around so all your friends get the achievement too. We did this in PL. One achievement was to have a demonic set. In PL everything is in "sets" (weapon, shield, armor, helm) and demonic were the most expensive, around 5-8m for a set and very rare. So one friend bought one and we all just passed it around. That shouldn't be allowed. The achievement for each items should only be given once.

Vystirch
03-17-2013, 05:39 PM
Then you can just pass it around so all your friends get the achievement too. We did this in PL. One achievement was to have a demonic set. In PL everything is in "sets" (weapon, shield, armor, helm) and demonic were the most expensive, around 5-8m for a set and very rare. So one friend bought one and we all just passed it around. That shouldn't be allowed. The achievement for each items should only be given once.

That point is very true, and I agree with it. But still the main point sts brought up is that they don't want to have to deal with people who would turn on there friends and steal it. I mean rly if I'm going to cough up 26mil..... I better be getting an achievement.

Nananana
03-18-2013, 11:03 AM

The title of the thread is Hammerjaw, why bring up hooks :/

The argument is that its an egg, not a weapon that can be passed around