03-16-2013, 10:01 AM
Colton i think for sorcerer or Clyde i think has the same amount as Colton

mantoskakk
03-16-2013, 10:17 AM

p.s where is the best place for fast lvl till lvl 21 i guess

razerfingers
03-16-2013, 11:02 AM

p.s where is the best place for fast lvl till lvl 21 i guess

Watcher tombs 3 or you can do 4 since more people there but some arn't friendly.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Alhuntrazeck
03-16-2013, 11:35 AM
Lot of mage pets. (Here i'm talking about ones that increase your INT mainly). There are Alejandro, Frost, Aspen, Clyde, Malison, Colton, etc. Look at stats to see which buffs INT. I suppose Colton is the best mage pet though...

mantoskakk
03-16-2013, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the help!

And another question what gun should i buy, or what gun is the best for sorc?

Energizeric
03-16-2013, 05:00 PM
Just increasing INT doesn't make the only difference. For example flap jack gives 15% extra damage. That actually has a much bigger affect than 30 INT.

moonway03
03-16-2013, 06:49 PM
For fast killer pet,i would go for ribbit for mage

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Tzg
03-17-2013, 10:43 AM
clyde, malison, colton and flapjack for me.

azbestwarior
03-17-2013, 11:08 AM
Hi Can you tell me the pure Mage Skil I have 272dps but without good itemkow write Azbestpoland Regards:)

azbestwarior
03-17-2013, 11:09 AM
Pets Its Malison Wrath jaww Calton if u Want Aspan gv crit:)

drgrimmy
03-17-2013, 06:30 PM
Colton for an offensive build - 30 int, 10% damage, 5 mana regen, 15% arcane party crit buff, and stun passive attack.

Clyde for a slightly more defensive build - 30 int, 10 str (gives you 100 more healt), 7% crit, arcane which is basically an aoe stun, kinda weak sauce passive though.

The pets which give you both int and dex (eg malison, wrathjaw) are looking better due to the new health and damage boosts you get from dex.

Massbirderer
03-18-2013, 03:13 PM
i use Blight because of it's Arcane ability. i play an AoE mage and that armor reduction AoE is great. just pull a mob, pop it's Arcane ability, Fire Ball and then drop a clock when they all get knocked down.

Energizeric
03-18-2013, 05:03 PM
Flap Jack I think is the best if you are going for pure damage. While the stats do not show in your inspect page due to a bug, the 15% damage buff ends up being higher than the total damage increase from any of the other pets. Plus Flap Jack gives you a nice health/mana regen boost which means fewer pots. And he has a nice arcane stun ability. Overall he is my favorite pet. But Colton is a close second.

Zecca
03-19-2013, 11:15 PM
Colton and clyde. But flap jack it's okay :D
It's good to use that pet. Or you can use pet that adds some armor.

mrtwinkletoe
03-31-2013, 02:06 AM
Flap Jack I think is the best if you are going for pure damage. While the stats do not show in your inspect page due to a bug, the 15% damage buff ends up being higher than the total damage increase from any of the other pets. Plus Flap Jack gives you a nice health/mana regen boost which means fewer pots. And he has a nice arcane stun ability. Overall he is my favorite pet. But Colton is a close second.

I CHOOSE COLTON THAN FLAP JACK:

Firstly, i will say that 15% dmg is not always high than 30 int. 15% dmg would be high if example u hav 200 dmg.so 15% of 200 dmg is 30 dmg so that makes ur overall dmg 230.With colton which has 30 int,ur overall dmg would be 213 dmg but aside from dmg u would hav manas,health,and dps as well.
But if the mage has only 70 dmg bcause he`s still in a low level or has crappy weapons.he/she would only have 10.5 dmg bonus.In that case,colton would be bettter with 13 dmg bonus and a good mana and health bonus. But Mostly Mages has 150 and above dmg so flap jack would give higher dmg.BUT u must hav forgot.Colton has 10% damage so a mage who has 200 dmg with colton will hav:

(200)+(13 dmg from 30 int)+(10% dmg)= 234.3 or 233 (i don`t know cause i don`t know the order if what has to be add first,30 int or 10% dmg or 10%dmg first and 30 int will follow but as we can see its still higher than the flap jacks 15% dmg.)

But as time goes on,mages dmg would eventually go higher making flap jack`s 15% dmg more powerful than coltons 30 int and 10% dmg but as of now mages generally has 200 dmg to 240 dmg which colton still has more dmg within this range even iif we count the 5% passive dmg from passive skill.

Second,Coltons passive ability is way better than flap jacks passive abilty.Coltons passive attack can stun up 5 mobs which is btter for pve than flap that can only hit single mob.

Third,Coltons active ability is useful if ur using lightningg or frost skills on pve cause it gives u 15% crit.But flapjack is great though cause it has high chance of stunning enemies and reduce 10% of enemies armor which makes them softer.

Lastly,U said DPS, then coltons 30 int would give u dps.(mantoskakk said plus dps)

What i only dislikes for colton is that it`s so expensive than flapjack which is only 20-30k atm. But since,buying is not the only way to earn colton.U can earn it in Bards. That is all only my OPINION so if any Correction,Objection,Violent Reaction just post it so that i would also know where am i mistaken.

Valsacar
03-31-2013, 02:35 AM
I'm liking slag, but before that Colton.

On the damage bonus, I don't think it works the way most people seem to think it does. Notice how it doesn't show in the stats page, and the devs still haven't fixed it? I think what it does is increase the END damage (as in, how much your fireball does) not the damage stat. That would make it far more powerful, because it's increasing more than if it was just damage stat increase. Skills have a base damage, then stuff is added on based off your stats and the like. +10% damage (if it works the way I think it does) would count that base damage as part of the whole. If it just increases the damage stat, it would not count that base damage from the skill.

mrtwinkletoe
03-31-2013, 02:53 AM
I'm liking slag, but before that Colton.

On the damage bonus, I don't think it works the way most people seem to think it does. Notice how it doesn't show in the stats page, and the devs still haven't fixed it? I think what it does is increase the END damage (as in, how much your fireball does) not the damage stat. That would make it far more powerful, because it's increasing more than if it was just damage stat increase. Skills have a base damage, then stuff is added on based off your stats and the like. +10% damage (if it works the way I think it does) would count that base damage as part of the whole. If it just increases the damage stat, it
would not count that base damage from the skill.

Well,I am assuming the dmg% to effect the dmg stats.I thought they made it invinsible for a reason but who knows? :)

JaytB
03-31-2013, 08:08 AM
Well,I am assuming the dmg% to effect the dmg stats.I thought they made it invinsible for a reason but who knows? :)

Sam posted on the forums that it was a known bug and was going to be fixed... in 2012 :/

Deadroth
04-02-2013, 08:51 AM
Hi!

The currently best pet for PVE for Sorcerer is Slag.

There are also good pets like:

- Colton & Clyde
- Malison & Wrathjaw & Hammerjaw
- Kettle
- Koko

These pets are best to Sorcerers :) I reccomend them both to PVP and PVE farm :)

Booya!
Dead :)