PDA

View Full Version : Right numbers to Tank (Warrior Stats)

latino
03-16-2013, 10:24 AM
So just inspecting n reading around, i noticed a various "build styles"

In this post im trying to get some solid numbers to "cap" the minimal/good req. for tanking lv 25+ (after 1.0.5)

STATS: (what would be enough to tank)

-Armor: 1K?
-HP: 2.7K?
-MANA: 800-1K?
-Dodge: dosent really matter/2-5%?
-DPS: 160-180/dosent matter?
-Crit: ?

As i was introduced to this game i start to focus on STR (so health/DPS) and Armor, but now im at a point where i just run out of mana all the time (yeah the nerf, but lets see how might work now). So its clear that i have to give up some STR to get more MANA, but how much?
I knw is quite personal according to each game-style n skill, but for sure there is a avarege, for some minimal INT req to not just spam mana potions.
My goal now is to understand what is the minimal req. for all, cap it n than continue the game upping what i consider more powerfull/funny after capping it

So guys can u just post ur STATS so we all can compare n understand more about? ofc suggestion r welcome, very welcome
dont forget to post how ur build feels like.

my STATS lv24 (totally unbuffed, no pet no elixir)

*STAT BUILD:

STR: 260
Health: 2999
Dodge: 4.92
INT: 37
DPS: 120.2
Armor: 672

------

*SKILL BUILD:

SKY: 0101
WIND: 1110
VB: 1111
HORN:0100
MIGHT: 5
CRIT: 4 (will turn in DURABLE at 25)

By this stats feels quite good ATM, but my mana gose very fast, i really want to change weapon, i got the vorpal (basically just for the INT)
Hope it will help

inkredible
03-16-2013, 10:42 AM
i havent looked into "tanking"

but i have played PVE with my PVP specs BUT i wasnt tanking
i guess the only thing id change is my skill build but not my points
and add taunt to my skills and possibly juggernaut

heres the current stats im using with and without buff
This is with mighty berserker
Sealord helm of will
Ensorcelled band pot
Quest amulet

And this is with Sealord plate of will

One thing i wont reveal in forum is my passives and how i distribute my skill points
but im willing to share my SKill build - which iwill get to in PVE later on as of right now im focusing much on pvp
because of the tournament

latino
03-16-2013, 04:53 PM
i havent looked into "tanking"

One thing i wont reveal in forum is my passives and how i distribute my skill points
but im willing to share my SKill build - which iwill get to in PVE later on as of right now im focusing much on pvp
because of the tournament

if u say so i might image where u putted 1-2 poist...im "fast"? ;)