View Full Version : Hey Guys

War Kitten
10-02-2010, 06:40 PM
Hey im new here and i would like some help on
What class should i choose
and some tips and tricks for me thanks :D

KingFu
10-02-2010, 06:47 PM
Hey, welcome to the community. The class is really your choosing. Whether you want to be a DPS machine (archer) and bring high DPS to enemies, or if you want to give high damage and last a long time as a tank (warrior) or if you want to have high damage spells, ability to heal, and have low healt (Mage) its really your choice.

War Kitten
10-02-2010, 07:30 PM
Hey thanks for your help and i picked the archer

Dizko
10-02-2010, 07:43 PM
Nice choice, but this in only the beginning. Will you be a sword weilding birdy, an avian mage, a shiv user or a tradional bow weilder?

You must decide. This is a new world. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries; a world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Hodnett
10-21-2010, 11:17 AM
This is a beast class...Takes some work though because you have to use a lot of potions from its low health around level 1-40...Pick the enchantress and instead of putting your attribute points on intelligence, put it all on strength and use warrior weapons...hope this helps, HAVE FUN

CanonicalKoi
10-21-2010, 12:42 PM
With a pally (Paladin, strength Enchantress), it's actually easier to go straight Inteligence and then respec at around level 40. Your survivability as a pally at the lower levels is.....not good. And it's hard to find the gold to buy the health and mana pots you'll need at that level.

Back to OP--they all have good and bad points. You could be the brave and valiant bear, but expect to buy a lot of potions and be ready to be on the front line always. A dashing and debonair bird, but your armor sucks and be prepared to run a lot to stay alive. The enchanting and mystical Enchantress, but same problems as the birds. As a team, though, they do a good job. Whatever you choose, welcome and enjoy. And no rule says you can't run one (or more) of each.