PDA

View Full Version : What is your BIGGEST pet-peeve on Pocket Legends?

gizerbeam
10-02-2010, 06:42 PM
I absolutely hate when people waste my time (no offence). Mostly people who simply look at your selling list on multiple occasions (in-game), yet never have any intention on buying anything.

What are your pet-peeves peeps?

KingFu
10-02-2010, 06:45 PM
Hmm, noobs trying to impress me by trading with me when I'm selling an Isis or Thoth for 8K and they look at the item say "wow, sucky stats, my of the bear sword has better stats" and leave trade. Rofl

Royce
10-02-2010, 06:46 PM
People who worry too much about trading rather than playing the game ;)

KingFu
10-02-2010, 06:47 PM
I have a really big pet peeve. I can say it in one word.

LAQUINT;)

Spiritualist
10-02-2010, 06:51 PM
Booting. .

Khanhee
10-02-2010, 07:11 PM
Probably poor tanking!

Coryjmiller
10-02-2010, 07:15 PM
Definitely Booting

goatycoady
10-02-2010, 07:23 PM
When people say r u sellin your doll or whatever, then I Say no. And the still don't leave u alone.... I fixed that by saying yes I'm selling it for 600k. Then they leave me alone. But still some people say it's not worth that. And start saying what it's worth, then I say well it's worth that to me. :-D

Dizko
10-02-2010, 07:38 PM
I'm not sure if I find this annoying or hilarious, when someone dies and then start spamming 'rez' when everyone else in the party is a bird.

Oh and especially when the entrance is still flipping in sight lol.

Gaabob
10-02-2010, 07:53 PM
Besides getting booted with the reason "noob" my pet peeve are those people that when you get in the trade window you say whatever item "__" then sit there for like 5 mins then they say oh...lag. And then the item ends up being sucky and not worth the time/money.

Rarefew2
10-02-2010, 07:59 PM
People who worry too much about trading rather than playing the game ;)

Like xom and fabz

Chickdigcookies
10-02-2010, 07:59 PM
my biggest pet peeve is when someone starts spamming "SELLING ISIS STR HELM 100K!" while in map 4. i nicely ask them to spam trade and not while running, and if they do repeat it, insta-boot.

TwinkTastical
10-02-2010, 08:40 PM
mine is.... being told im hacking or cheating in pvp
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/33b663f4.jpg

Vyvin
10-02-2010, 09:09 PM
Rofl TT that's the best... U kno ur a noob when u don't know commands.
My tick off if me not getting fking rare pinks... Not blaming the drops but I have horrible luck I never win anything.
But life goes on...
/Vyvin

Conradin
10-02-2010, 09:22 PM
Mine is that ao3 is 20plat and I only have11

LIGHTNINGLORD67
10-02-2010, 11:14 PM
Mine is when people like barb tell everyone to be on his side of that stupid argument he won't let go of.

Also, another pet-peeve is chickdigcookies's recent trolling and immaturity towards me.

And anyone else who dares test my power.

TwinkTastical
10-02-2010, 11:15 PM
Mine is when people like barb tell everyone to be on his side of that stupid argument he won't let go of.

Also, another pet-peeve is chickdigcookies's recent trolling and immaturity towards me.

Liked the last one.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
10-02-2010, 11:15 PM
Liked the last one.

XD

/10chars

Demonicdevyn
10-02-2010, 11:20 PM
lol !

TwinkTastical
10-02-2010, 11:23 PM
Rofl TT that's the best... U kno ur a noob when u don't know commands.
My tick off if me not getting fking rare pinks... Not blaming the drops but I have horrible luck I never win anything.
But life goes on...
/Vyvin

typoed their name.

Vyvin
10-03-2010, 12:02 AM
Who's name twinks?
/Vyvin

KingFu
10-03-2010, 12:49 AM

The point of this thread is to ask people about their pet peeves, not take advantage of this and flame other people out of nowhere.

TwinkTastical
10-03-2010, 01:09 AM
Who's name twinks?
/Vyvin

Nightcore, He said its impossible to boot people on other team, being the bored person i was i booted with the reason "oh illy?"

Hotndots
10-03-2010, 01:13 AM
My pet peeve is when you are selling a pink, someone enters trade and wants to buy with greys as currency. They don't give up either. They message you and send you friend requests until you have to /ignore them.

My other pet peeve is people spamming what they are selling and buying while i'm trying to host a good farming game. People end up going busy and what not mid-game while my pots are going and i'm trying to keep their characters healed.

cry
10-03-2010, 01:46 AM
Pet Peeves; Bad tanks, fail mages, archers.

KingFu
10-03-2010, 01:49 AM
I hate it when mages don't heal me. I don't think it'd be too much to heal the whole party, when I'm a tank, if I run in to fight a boss and dr aggro, I'll need a heal or two if my buffs are out. I mean come on lol. I also get annoyed by tanks that have the enchantresses go first -.-'

LIGHTNINGLORD67
10-03-2010, 01:53 AM
The point of this thread is to ask people about their pet peeves, not take advantage of this and flame other people out of nowhere.

Oh my god lol you comment badly on almost every single post I make

Stop it plz. Thx :).

KingFu
10-03-2010, 01:54 AM
Oh my god lol you comment badly on almost every single post I make

Stop it plz. Thx :).

Uhm, no, I don't? I was simply telling you that it wasn't necessary to place names in there and flame them out of no where.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
10-03-2010, 01:57 AM
-becomes very nervous-

-drinks some coke and breathes deeply in and out slowly-

Allright. I'm calm.

back to topic.... I kinda agree with some of these responses...especially the booting part. It gets annoying, especially if the reason is "TrOlOlOlOlOllllOL!!!"

Wow rofl.

deathish
10-03-2010, 02:24 AM
Like xom and fabz

.epic.win.

Raxie
10-03-2010, 02:47 AM
lol, you made this thread because of me?
dude, i looked at your items for like 30 seconds... you probably wasted more of your time making this thread.

Slush
10-03-2010, 03:10 AM
Booting without a doubt

Furrawn
10-03-2010, 03:30 AM
I'm not sure if I find this annoying or hilarious, when someone dies and then start spamming 'rez' when everyone else in the party is a bird.

Lol like the other night? REZ REZ "You're the only Mage" lol lol

Hmmm... I think people being bad to each other is my pet peeve... It seems sometimes like there's more greed and selfishness than there was back in the simple swamp days... It used to be rare to play a game with mages that don't heal... It used to be that people didn't attack or mislead newbies in town... Etc...

gizerbeam
10-03-2010, 03:48 AM
My NEWEST favorite to add to the list:

People who think they know my item prices better then I do. hahaha

You ask for 50k, they offer 25k. You humbly say 35k and call it a deal. They either enter 25k and click the check mark (expecting you to miraculously accept) or they exit out of the trade window, and start telling you that you don't know anything about pricing.

cry
10-03-2010, 09:35 AM
But, the price was 25,000 I am sure of it!

Protank
10-03-2010, 10:21 AM

Lmao!! Yes not one of my peeves but totaly hilarious no doubt. I see this alot more often when lvl'n my twinks

Arterra
10-03-2010, 10:24 AM
definetly random lvl 10s that keep asking for a trade, and put up some jester firebolt staff, saying "good, right?"

KingFu
10-03-2010, 10:37 AM
Or what JUST happened to me, where a lvl 22 trades me, tells me to put up my snipers auto crossbow, and puts up a lvl 45 set lightning staff of Isis and says "this is way better" and I say "no it isn't, that's one of the worst level 45 staffs IMO" and he says "lol" and leaves.

Or what JUST happened to me as well. A level 45 mynas noob who's selling a ruby gem blade for 2K, and then I say nty, then he says "I'm selling my plasma for 2 gold" and I said "what kind?" he said "plasma sword of Isis" and I said "really? Cuz it doesn't exist" and he leaves. Lol

Protank
10-03-2010, 10:38 AM
Anyway my peeve is no auctoin system in game. This Would eliminate almost all sell/buy spam from towns and maps and u wont be stuk in a trade with a nooby for a big waste of time. I know they been working on it for a while but i think its a must. My #2 peeve is there is no 1v1 pvp. Call me olschool but I love a fair fight! I think this is a must for this game. A 1v1 with spectators plz!

Chickdigcookies
10-03-2010, 10:39 AM
or when people take this game to serious...sad.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
10-03-2010, 10:47 AM
Oh my god haha I just realized the Rez problem

So I was playing my pally in some AO2 game. Then, some noob dies and asks for Rez. But he was like "REZ!! REZ!!! OMFG REZ YOU DUMA$$!! REZ!!! YOU HO!!! REZ ME U EFFING NOOB!!!!"

Then Iwas like, good luck respawning, because we are going to rush this place now! HA!

Lol.

KingFu
10-03-2010, 10:51 AM
Oh my god haha I just realized the Rez problem

So I was playing my pally in some AO2 game. Then, some noob dies and asks for Rez. But he was like "REZ!! REZ!!! OMFG REZ YOU DUMA$$!! REZ!!! YOU HO!!! REZ ME U EFFING NOOB!!!!"

Then Iwas like, good luck respawning, because we are going to rush this place now! HA!

Lol.

What class was this guy?

LIGHTNINGLORD67
10-03-2010, 10:53 AM
What class was this guy?

Bear.

But he was like a super noob tank, low lvl lol.

CanonicalKoi
10-03-2010, 01:53 PM
People who pop onto the map, run up to the group, try to sell something and when it's "no" all the way 'round, disappear. Especially when you're a lower-level group trying to get through a rough spot and the seller's level 40 or higher.....

Farmers that come onto a map with 3 or 4 lower-levels working to clear an area, "kindly" drag a bunch of uglies onto your back and continue on their merry way to kill the boss. I don't care if you if you want to farm, just start your own game to do it.

CanonicalKoi
10-03-2010, 01:55 PM
What class was this guy?

I believe the correct answer to that would be he's "no class". He'd also be Mr. No-Res-For-You if I was the Mage.

Furrawn
10-03-2010, 02:38 PM
People who pop onto the map, run up to the group, try to sell something and when it's "no" all the way 'round, disappear. Especially when you're a lower-level group trying to get through a rough spot and the seller's level 40 or higher.....

Farmers that come onto a map with 3 or 4 lower-levels working to clear an area, "kindly" drag a bunch of uglies onto your back and continue on their merry way to kill the boss. I don't care if you if you want to farm, just start your own game to do it.

I hate sellers appearing and disappearing in games, too... I always put them on my ignore list after that so they can't spam sell in any of my hosted games. I think the worst is when it's a group of little lvl 10's and under and a lvl 45 seller joins. Then when nobody buys anything, the seller leaves... Usually after playing long enough to aggro a mob that kills all the little ones instantly when the lvl 45 leaves...

***love your moniker btw

Chickdigcookies
10-03-2010, 02:54 PM
i hate when they "whisper spam-sale" me.

CanonicalKoi
10-03-2010, 04:14 PM
I think the worst is when it's a group of little lvl 10's and under and a lvl 45 seller joins. Then when nobody buys anything, the seller leaves... Usually after playing long enough to aggro a mob that kills all the little ones instantly when the lvl 45 leaves...

***love your moniker btw

Thank you and a big yes to the above. Also lower-level "friends" that ask for your help leveling and basically expect to just follow you around while you kill stuff. Most of them try to pull their weight, the few that don't.....See ya! I'll help you, but I won't do all the work for you.

mAdvillain
10-03-2010, 04:47 PM
that im finally level 41 and pinks barely drop anymore,
to the point of where i dont care about getting pinks anymore

im just here to play the game, screw rare weapons.......>:(

so lame.......

Arterra
10-03-2010, 06:00 PM
that im finally level 41 and pinks barely drop anymore,
to the point of where i dont care about getting pinks anymore

im just here to play the game, screw rare weapons.......>:(

so lame.......

oh, you will care... give it time, you will be infected by the money madness... $.$

Rarefew2
10-03-2010, 06:08 PM
.epic.win.

How is that a win?

MageeeeeeeXD
10-03-2010, 09:11 PM
Hmm i would have to say 1. Booting, and 2. When people "demand" you to be a heal bot for them, when clearly you are fending of mobs or a boss and they start rushing other mobs. This happens more at lower levels however, after lvl 40 or so this stops happening most the time ;D

gizerbeam
10-03-2010, 09:27 PM
lol, you made this thread because of me?
dude, i looked at your items for like 30 seconds... you probably wasted more of your time making this thread.

Not directly, perhaps indirectly your one of the reasons. I mean you looked at my items on two separate occasions within 5 mins, pointed out several items you were interested in and told me to wait for a sec. Didn't hear back from you. I gave you prices that were not bad at all, and you just peaced.

Raxie
10-04-2010, 03:29 AM
it's because i was asking a friend and he was selling the same items cheaper and i was just waiting for his reply; if you sold cheaper, i would have bought from you.
no need to be a drama queen.

setec
10-04-2010, 03:38 AM
peeve - people who think their superior to other players so they call everyone else a noob. :) Really. This word gets thrown around in chat like AND and THE.

great thread btw. Good to get things out in the open.

icantgetkills
10-04-2010, 03:40 AM
when the party leader leaves im ao and theres lvls 45,45,45,12 and the lvl 12 wont leave and he cant be booted so you just continue then he gets the epic drop and hes like yay a pink.....

Raxie
10-04-2010, 03:43 AM
when it zooms in and you can't see anything.
when you get booted in ao2 when you can't level in 'skeller krunch returns' and the only place for you to level is ao2...

setec
10-04-2010, 03:46 AM
I'm cheating and adding another in relation to Raxie's post above.

AO2 is for 40-45 yet smug 45s boot you if you are not a 45. Constant. How did they get to 45? They forget where they came from. Sure, you can do AO1 till 43 but you need AO2 for the last two. Anyway, just another annoyance.

j46g629h
10-04-2010, 05:48 AM
when you get booted in ao2 when you can't level in 'skeller krunch returns' and the only place for you to level is ao2...

if you delete all your characters and start it over again, you will know how hard it is and yes ao2 is for 40-45

there is no excuses to boot people if they are in this level range imo

to bo honest, the reasons you (guys) boot people are
1. I'm going to do rush and don't want to die on the way so I boot you, I don't care even if you are lv44
2. I don't want to play with you or my friends say so, then I boot you I don't care how good you are at playing your character

Raxie
10-04-2010, 06:01 AM
of course i know how hard it is.

Antiturmoil
10-04-2010, 06:03 AM
I dislike those playing only for XP, running in the back of the team and trying to get to lvl 45 without getting killed once. They take up space in the team and are sooooo anoying. I usually try to get som mobster that will follow me all the way to chase me and then get as close as possible to the guy and then log of the game :D

mAdvillain
10-04-2010, 03:36 PM
I also hate when i cant find the droids im lookin for!

setec
10-04-2010, 04:40 PM
When AO3 comes out, you download it, join the first map with a lvl 45 char and are kicked for reason: noob, because you know the other players were so elite having had the game for a few minutes longer. Hehe.

lilgangster
08-08-2011, 02:37 AM
how everything in balefort auction will go from 10k to 100k over a couple of hours jst cuz there isn't an item there of its kind. sent. death armor 300k at max. now 850k :/

davidis57
08-08-2011, 03:03 AM
My biggest pet peeve is calling the consignment shop an auction. With auctions you bid on items. The consignment shop you set the price and pay an upfront fee. Pl does not have an auction nor will it ever this is not WOW.

Actually my pet peeve list is long.
1. Beggars
2. Spamming
3. Asking for power level
4. Lower levels trying to sell me crappy gear.
5. Random trade requests
6. Random friend requests
7. Trading in a dungeon

PL Characters Timbabird-55 Oldsillymage-55 SL Character Oldblaster-20

Zaltiar
08-08-2011, 03:29 AM
Biggest pet peeve would be when people (especially mages) use the laugh emoticon when they kill someone. Funnily enough, they blame lag when they get killed lol. (I think they've been so used to clicking the emoticon button, they're still laughing when they get knocked out) lmaobbq!

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Treenire
08-08-2011, 03:48 AM
My biggest pet peeve is when your fighting a boss, and healing(as you should when mage) but other players dont seem to realise theres a cool down time and constantly repeat "heal heal heal HEAL!" meh...

grenadiers
08-08-2011, 04:26 AM
My biggest pet-peeve is when people necro old threads...

Ueteanetabac
08-08-2011, 01:25 PM
My peeve is scammers who create characters then take their clothes off, and then beg "I WAS HACKED!!!!!!"
I also dont like peole who prey on noobs

Lysdexic
08-08-2011, 02:28 PM

Bah, you beat me to it :)

lilgangster
08-11-2011, 01:47 AM
calm the crap down lol so wat if ppl call it auction :p

Fatpigwarrior
08-11-2011, 02:44 AM
calm the crap down lol so wat if ppl call it auction :p

Necro post much?

Navygreen
08-11-2011, 11:21 AM

Really? So basically, new members like myself are not allowed to post in a thread that happens to be old?

Thanks for the warm welcome, buddy! haha

Zerious
08-11-2011, 01:35 PM
Really? So basically, new members like myself are not allowed to post in a thread that happens to be old?

Thanks for the warm welcome, buddy! haha

it's just annoying. Best to just remake a thread on the same subject rather than dig up an old thread.

Samhayne
08-11-2011, 01:58 PM

Yup, thread closed.