PDA

View Full Version : Guild <Rush> Recruiting!! 20+

Bouzy
03-16-2013, 11:50 AM
Hello, Rush is a up and coming guild Led by non-other than myself Bouzy.
Why join this guild you ask?:dispirited:
I answer that by letting all my future applicants know what I can bring to the table!!:emmersed:

I myself will Be running weekly event among my guild members, for Cash, Prizes, Pets and Gifts!!:teapot::victorious:
PvP is a passion of mine so, that being said Rush will hold PvP runs daily; these are not mandatory.
Everyone needs good drops; so what better way than doing Elite runs? These will be held daily, and at times will be mandatory.
Very trusted, and I have 100 available AH slots for anyone that needs items to be sold, and cant afford platinum.
I myself will help guildies level if possible at any times throughout the day. I expect the same from my guild Members that are 26.
Its is a requirement that you Speak English, but if you made it this far on this thread I don't see any problems. This is due to the fact of, I need to be able to communicate with my members for event info,elite runs, ect. nothing personal.

Rules:

Every Guild has rules, and mine are simple. Don't scam, Don't Harass or Badmouth anyone, and you need to use the "Rush" Title.

Pabzzz
03-16-2013, 03:20 PM
Hey, i like the guild name^^. I'm interested in joining, here's my stats. Let me know if i can!

http://i45.tinypic.com/2ln6z2c.png