PDA

View Full Version : Purchase Platinum

Cremated
03-16-2013, 02:06 PM
I was purchasing platinum tday and when i did £6.99 for 75 plat it took money off my itunes balance but no Plat added

Commanderkeen
03-16-2013, 02:20 PM
It could take a few mins for it to arrive. If it doesn't arrive contact support, support@spacetimestudios.com

cvalentin
03-16-2013, 03:02 PM
Same thing here....I also put an order with Google wallet and I'm waiting. Last time they put me after 4 days....no interes from them I bealive

Cremated
03-16-2013, 04:05 PM
It could take a few mins for it to arrive. If it doesn't arrive contact support, support@spacetimestudios.com

been 3 hours, i chatted with itunes devs and they said no purchases been made ill check tommorow

KillaSkillz
03-16-2013, 04:33 PM
It has happend to me i waited almost 24 hours. The explanation i got was that however you are buying it, they have to "ping" sts. It is an automatic system, and occasionally a "ping" fails. It can take a while for itunes or gwallet or however you do it to see that the "ping" failed. If it is after hours or weekend, it can take until that next day when employees get there and they check for the failures.
Contacting their support and sts support by email will help to alert them that it did not complete the transaction. If itunes told you no puchase has been made then the failure was most likely in their system and it didn't even make it to sts. They will catch that too. But if they withdrew it from your itunes account then they must have given you a transaction id#. That's your best bet to point them in the right direction.