PDA

View Full Version : Caught Samhayne!

Caiahar
03-16-2013, 02:17 PM
Hey guys! As my dev/stalking career, I decided to go on some dev hunting! I've already found Delphina, because she come on a lot. But I found Samhayne online in my friends list. I pmed him a few things, but he didn't answer and ran away to elite jarl. Then I found him in Kraag. I went person to person to him. I tried talking to him, but he RAN away!

He seems like the lonewolf type. Running away, not answering to me, lol.

I'm right behind you Devs....or under you....I will always find you...you cannot hide. The shadows will be the easiest place to find you...
Let's see what Samhayne has to say about this ;D

-Shadow....

Lalarie
03-16-2013, 02:57 PM
:O stalker!

KingFu
03-16-2013, 02:59 PM
He doesn't reply because there's hundreds of other random people like you trying to spam him.

Mysticaleagle
03-16-2013, 03:04 PM
He doesn't reply because there's hundreds of other random people like you trying to spam him.

+1.

Caiahar
03-16-2013, 03:09 PM

I figured that, but even when I go to him person to person while no one else is talking to him, he starts running away from me.

Jcyee
03-16-2013, 03:12 PM
They can hide behind their secret alts that we don't know the names of.

I figured that, but even when I go to him person to person while no one else is talking to him, he starts running away from me.

Even if no one is talking to him in normal chat, I'm sure he still receives so many pm's from other players

Samhayne
03-16-2013, 03:24 PM

Yeah, when I am online as Samhayne, I get lots of tells. I can't answer them all. I try, but ya know. Also, I am generally online for a specific purpose, not just to chat and hang out. Thanks for playing Arcane Legends!

Caiahar
03-16-2013, 03:44 PM

Yeah, when I am online as Samhayne, I get lots of tells. I can't answer them all. I try, but ya know. Also, I am generally online for a specific purpose, not just to chat and hang out. Thanks for playing Arcane Legends!

That isn't what Delphia told me at all! She said you come on to chat!

Mysticaleagle
03-16-2013, 03:46 PM

Even if she did tell you that, why say it out loud? It's called private chat for something.

Bless
03-16-2013, 03:48 PM

Even if she did tell you that, why say it out loud? It's called private chat for something. He's not a dev stalker for nothing!

Mysticaleagle
03-16-2013, 03:54 PM
He's not a dev stalker for nothing!

I see what you did there.

KingFu
03-16-2013, 03:58 PM

He occasionally does to get input from the community on certain things, but a lot of the time he isn't. He may be trying to do some work that requires him being logged in, or he might even be AFK working on something at his computer (Cinco and JustG used to do this a lot). Sam actually does a pretty good job of replying to people in game, but he obviously can't reply to everyone. He's not gonna hop on just to chat all the time, especially since he has forums for that type of thing.

Walkhardd
03-16-2013, 04:25 PM
He responds to me. Jelly, bro?

Terrellz
03-16-2013, 04:54 PM
Dev stalking? U sir, need a new hobby hehe :p

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Itoopeo
03-16-2013, 05:17 PM
Delphina is chatting a lot. Even I had long chat with her.
And she has own guild there but i dont know how big it is :)

euromikeym
03-16-2013, 08:25 PM
Who wants to be on first name, chummy, terms with their stalker, anyway?

Creepy!

Zeus
03-16-2013, 09:00 PM

He usually replies to me :D

razerfingers
03-16-2013, 09:30 PM

Hax

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

TEOKILLO
03-16-2013, 09:47 PM
When i was a noob, back in 45 cap, i found asommers by accident an didnt know he was a dev, so i begged him for money and he said if he gave me gold hed only have 365,768,794,000 gold left, i said wtf and left

Edit: i ragequit

Deadbite
03-16-2013, 10:08 PM
What ever happened to asommers and boomer. Boomer gave me my one and only ban back in sewers.

KingFu
03-16-2013, 10:41 PM

I've only pmed him in game maybe thrice, and he replied each time, but I think he picks out people he knows won't ask him dumb stuff/bug him about unimportant things.

Piosidon
03-16-2013, 11:00 PM
He only responds to intelligent questions sooo....

Vystirch
03-16-2013, 11:33 PM
They will speak to me also :)

razerfingers
03-17-2013, 12:46 AM
What ever happened to asommers and boomer. Boomer gave me my one and only ban back in sewers.

Lulz same herrrr

KingFu
03-17-2013, 12:58 AM

Boomer = JustG = CEO

As for Asommers, he's probably very high up in STS by now too, so of course he isn't going to be spending time on forums. There are 4 games now, and their old jobs have been passed down to a group of people. I'm sure they're a lot busier now than before when they were a much smaller company...

razerfingers
03-17-2013, 01:21 AM
Boomer = JustG = CEO

As for Asommers, he's probably very high up in STS by now too, so of course he isn't going to be spending time on forums. There are 4 games now, and their old jobs have been passed down to a group of people. I'm sure they're a lot busier now than before when they were a much smaller company...

Oh learn somethin new erry day!

Jessicazx
03-17-2013, 01:37 AM
Even a masterball wont do the job.

Mysticaleagle
03-17-2013, 05:39 AM
They will speak to me also :)

Aw, cute. ;)

Vystirch
03-17-2013, 12:12 PM
Boomer = JustG = CEO

Ooooo, good to know some more dev history :)

Aw, cute. ;)

;)