PDA

View Full Version : Consignment Store(CS) Notifications!

Xvanitykingx
03-16-2013, 05:38 PM
Notifications for the CS:
Title says it all, I suggest that we get a notification when one of our sales has gone through in cs. This would be very helpful; people would not have to keep checking it all the time and spend less time there and more time farming or leveling up.

*THIS WOULD GO FOR ALL THE GAME TITLES, NOT JUST ARCANE LEGENDS*

What do you guys think?

~Xvanitykingx

Iphoneington
03-16-2013, 05:41 PM
This would be very helpful and would save a lot of time. I'm sure many people would like this!

Bless
03-16-2013, 05:56 PM
been suggested a lot previously so devs any response?

i agree but that system not being there is what sometimes gets people to log on.

xbabybugszx
03-16-2013, 05:56 PM
This has already been brought up numerous times.

Xvanitykingx
03-17-2013, 07:15 PM
been suggested a lot previously so devs any response?

i agree but that system not being there is what sometimes gets people to log on.

I agree with that, it sure does get people online to check their cs, but my point is the time wasted could be spent on something more productive like farming or leveling up.

Xvanitykingx
03-17-2013, 07:17 PM
This has already been brought up numerous times.

Yes, I realize that, but Sts has failed to respond to them so.... I might as well suggest it again.

Disko
03-18-2013, 03:31 PM
I like the idea! But this would allow people to effectively merch with less auction slots. & generally speaking, ideas that result in less plat being spent (for auction slots in this case) drop down the to-do list quite a bit :)