PDA

View Full Version : A Warrior and Rogue thing!

Hiosahaf
03-16-2013, 06:54 PM
I know that many of you won't recieve this post positively. But hey, its about being constructive isn't it?
So I read it in the Suggestions tab. And I support the statement that warriors are brutes and have a mighty sword and are hulky in every way. So why is that they should have the least damage of the three classes? Technically, the bigger sword should mince better! On the contrary, Rogues could have a better tank build than it is now?
Post your views, and no hate please! :)

Limsi
03-16-2013, 07:40 PM
They have huge hp and armor, granting them the best damage would make them ideally unstoppable.

Caiahar
03-16-2013, 08:33 PM
Arent the AL forums flooded with these threads?

Lalarie
03-16-2013, 08:48 PM
I disagree with this idea, if they had damage they would murder us mages and rogues, it would go like this

Spam skills - Heal - Opponent is dead

Crabmeat
03-16-2013, 08:58 PM
OK, boost your damage and rogue's crit, since we attack your vital organs.

xcainnblecterx
03-16-2013, 09:10 PM
Be useless, no skills required to even be a warrio. Main reason last caps PvP population cosisted of mostly warrios. When did you see a whole party of rouges or sorc?(except for fun) So no I don't think warrios need any more DPS or dmg. If they get more I call shenanigans and that rouges and sorc get 3k+ health and 1k+ armour

pandakeyes
03-16-2013, 09:42 PM
well, power is generated from hip twists and the grounding. When you are so big your twisting may have more power but no more speed which is what is required when weiding a weopon.

If that makes logical sense LOL, furthermore yeah ur so big ur vital organs are easier to aim at hence all classes should have 20% damage+ against warriors no? xD

Jessicazx
03-17-2013, 01:41 AM
They are overpowered as it is. Giving them additional damage would make them a dominating class creating less use for the other classes. If anything is to be done is to nerf warriors so they don't demolish everyone.

Destructible
03-17-2013, 02:03 AM
Warriors with high damage (like back before update came out and Warriors weren't ducks) will basically just own PvP, making it un-fun for other classes to play. Right now though i do feel that the nerf went a tad too far. Call it crying or whatever, but i don't like the fact that Vengeful has been nerfed.

KillaSkillz
03-17-2013, 09:01 AM
First off warriors are not over powered. I wish you guys would get off that, the other 2 classes are under powered if anything.
All you guys are doing is encouraging nerfing to balance classes, when they could be powering up to achieve the same results.
Which would you rather have happen to your toon, log in and see that something useful was taken away or destroyed, or logging in and seeing something got a little better after an update?

Think about it, and about the overall impression players get when stuff gets nerfed to solve a problem. (this has nothing to do with the windmill glitch, it was a bug fix, not a nerf.) Once warriors are fixed, a different class will be OP and yours could be next on the nerfing block! After all, this IS pvp complaints, it could just be sore losers complaining they can't win because they are built wrong, and it just grows from there until everybody is saying a class is overpowered because they believe it. Like not opening chests gets you better boss loot.

Where all the rushing complaints and rush lists at? Lol!

azbestwarior
03-17-2013, 09:19 AM
Hi I have a question, tell someone what Skil give the rogala under big damage in pvp or moby I 25lvl rogalu.Thank You

Hiosahaf
03-17-2013, 02:26 PM
Er, I meant that their damage and dps increased and their strength and armour like decreased..kinda like an exchange between rogue and warrior.

xcainnblecterx
03-17-2013, 02:58 PM
Er, I meant that their damage and dps increased and their strength and armour like decreased..kinda like an exchange between rogue and warrior.

Then why not make a sorc or rouge? Point of tank is to take damage, decreasing armour andhealth to increase dmg/dps is bbasically a rouge class. High armour, semi high HP, and high DPS/dmg

Hiosahaf
03-17-2013, 03:06 PM
Then why not make a sorc or rouge? Point of tank is to take damage, decreasing armour andhealth to increase dmg/dps is bbasically a rouge class. High armour, semi high HP, and high DPS/dmg

It just didn't seem apt. A hulky warrior with a HUGE sword throwing off his weight around and not being able to attack as efficiently. On the other hand, a puny looking rogue turning out to be a kill machine. There's my point..

Lalarie
03-17-2013, 03:19 PM
It just didn't seem apt. A hulky warrior with a HUGE sword throwing off his weight around and not being able to attack as efficiently. On the other hand, a puny looking rogue turning out to be a kill machine. There's my point..

*Cough looks can be deceiving cough*

Hiosahaf
03-17-2013, 04:34 PM
*Cough looks can be deceiving cough*

Nicely put :) just shared what i felt!

Vystirch
03-17-2013, 05:08 PM
This looks like a thread where warrior are asking, "um more OP please I still die ever so often, and takes me too long to kill! So boring to kill, it takes to long!"

Well all I have to say is warriors don't need a thing right now....

-Vys

Hiosahaf
03-17-2013, 05:16 PM
This looks like a thread where warrior are asking, "um more OP please I still die ever so often, and takes me too long to kill! So boring to kill, it takes to long!"

Well all I have to say is warriors don't need a thing right now....

-Vys
You didn't get my point..

Vystirch
03-17-2013, 05:18 PM
You didn't get my point..

I get your point, and it's nothing against your point I guess I'm just tired of these type threads.

Hiosahaf
03-17-2013, 05:23 PM
I get your point, and it's nothing against your point I guess I'm just tired of these type threads.
Probably :) it was just an idea (which'd be fun, if implemented, on my rogue character) which I shared. Sorry for the repetative post!

Rollo
03-17-2013, 10:13 PM
Dumb idea in my opinion. What you want wouldn't be very balanced at all. Going to go out on a limb here and assume this is a thread trolling for attention.

Oh and players who think playing a rogue is so much more complicated than facerolling a warrior are ridiculous. You're managing 4 skills, 5 including a pot button. Most triple A mmos have upwards of 20 skills. Give me a break.

wowdah
03-17-2013, 10:15 PM
Guys don't be so harsh. I mean, yes maybe it doesn't seem like a good idea, and of course it just wouldn't work but we can all say it nicely :)

Hiosahaf
03-18-2013, 02:32 AM
Guys don't be so harsh. I mean, yes maybe it doesn't seem like a good idea, and of course it just wouldn't work but we can all say it nicely :)

Respect.

Syylent
03-18-2013, 09:50 AM
Be useless, no skills required to even be a warrio. Main reason last caps PvP population cosisted of mostly warrios. When did you see a whole party of rouges or sorc?(except for fun) So no I don't think warrios need any more DPS or dmg. If they get more I call shenanigans and that rouges and sorc get 3k+ health and 1k+ armour

Last night.. being shot by a buncha girls in skimpy clothing is not really fun.. or is it?

Kinda funny watching 5 blue people with pink shield all running around you.

Doubt it was for fun either. Think it was just that way.

I almost had 3k health on my 25 rogue. Full int.. was fun for about 15 minutes.

No skills required to be any of the classes. Push button 1.. button 2.. run around like crazy.

Lady_Pebbles
03-18-2013, 11:48 AM
I disagree with this idea, if they had damage they would murder us mages and rogues, it would go like this

Spam skills - Heal - Opponent is dead
Thats exactly how it is now.... LoL

Vystirch
03-18-2013, 11:59 AM
Thats exactly how it is now.... LoL

Same warriors are quite well rounded and have an excess of everything almost. they finally nerfed their mana a bit on warriors.

Hiosahaf
03-18-2013, 12:48 PM
Same warriors are quite well rounded and have an excess of everything almost. they finally nerfed their mana a bit on warriors.

Gotta agree now!