PDA

View Full Version : Giving thanks to the SpaceTime Community!

Kazillo
03-16-2013, 07:52 PM
I would just like to thank everyone in the STS community for making this place such a great place to be! Players, Developers and Moderators all help this place to be welcoming and fun to everybody. I'd like to thank the Players for supporting new players and forum members and making STS games so fun and social. I'd like to thank the Developers for making such great games that bring enjoyment and fun, and for putting in such hard work to do your best! And finally I'd like to thank the moderators such as Samhayne and Delphina. You guys also put such hard work into what you do and you guys make the STS community so welcoming and fun! I'd also like to commend whoever works with the forums report log and things like that because it takes high mantenence to work out! For example just 10 minute ago I requested a thread to be closed and 5 minutes later it was! (Obviously it was one of my threads) I am not saying a goodbye thank you or anything, I just wanted to say thank you :). What do you give thanks for in the STS communtity? Tell everyone in the reply section below!

Kazillo
03-17-2013, 02:10 AM
Thx Delphina for closing my thread.

Vystirch
03-17-2013, 12:14 PM
I love thank you threads! Thanks for sharing :)

Kazillo
03-17-2013, 07:16 PM
Feels good to be thanked by someone...

Hiosahaf
03-17-2013, 07:21 PM
I think that there should be a "credits" section too in the menu. That ways, EACH person who's worked for it will be recognised and thanked by everyone! :) what's your take on that??

xcainnblecterx
03-17-2013, 07:43 PM
I think some people just want free thanks

Hiosahaf
03-18-2013, 02:33 AM
I think some people just want free thanks

Um, thanks are free. :D