PDA

View Full Version : almost unbanned

Dirtymonkey_666
03-16-2013, 08:10 PM
Whoop whoop, only 46 hours left on my ban. Can't wait to get back to farming dragon gear and ERD. Can't wait to see how many (if any) of my items sold.
I couldn't find any other good MMOs for tablet so I've been playing Pokémon again to pass the time.

Can't wait to see you all in game again.

razerfingers
03-16-2013, 08:12 PM
Nice!

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Extreme
03-16-2013, 08:52 PM
:-D

Kiwihawk
03-16-2013, 08:57 PM
My Tablet Got Unbanned On Friday Lol

Hook
03-16-2013, 09:01 PM
i got banned too. ridiculous how many people haven been banned this week.
Devs system abuse much :rolleyes:

Rare
03-16-2013, 09:29 PM

Laughing at this

razerfingers
03-16-2013, 09:33 PM

Ty for laff

Dirtymonkey_666
03-16-2013, 10:08 PM
I get unban on Tuesday. Luckly I start coruse tomorrow so the next 2 days will fly by

KingFu
03-16-2013, 10:43 PM

Ikr? Because they must love spending time banning people for no reason, as opposed to developing and improving their games...or sitting in the break room. Not sure which they spend more time doing anymore.

Piosidon
03-16-2013, 11:03 PM
bet they were "spring cleaning" the report logs

Chickenwinu2
03-16-2013, 11:57 PM
I get unban on Tuesday. Luckly I start coruse tomorrow so the next 2 days will fly by

Haha I got banned the same day as you. My ban clears on Tuesday too!

DocDoBig
03-17-2013, 01:29 AM
Woot wb

Seiyen
03-17-2013, 01:49 AM
idk about you guys but i said 'wassup ni§§a' to one of my frnd in private chat this week and got instant ban.....i think they moded the current filter system...

Dirtymonkey_666
03-17-2013, 03:46 AM
Hahahaha that's the word I said and got banned. I'm not recist but I do believe banning players for saying that word is recist.
From what I can remember (I reed this in school like 4-5 years ago) the word 'n*****' is a ape like ceauter that can't speak english, which WAS a black person 1000s of years ago. Beccause they didn't know english.

Seiyen
03-17-2013, 03:50 AM
Hahahaha that's the word I said and got banned. I'm not recist but I do believe banning players for saying that word is recist.
From what I can remember (I reed this in school like 4-5 years ago) the word 'n*****' is a ape like ceauter that can't speak english, which WAS a black person 1000s of years ago. Beccause they didn't know english.

haha i use that word to warm welcome one of my oldest and closest frnd,never got banned before for using it..

Zeus
03-17-2013, 02:12 PM

It is widely used as a racist term first and foremost, then whatever that definition. Whoever uses that as a plea is BSing. Are you calling your friend an ape like creature who can't speak English?

The amount of people who use it as a hurtful insult > amount of people who bestow that nickname on their friend.

Just call him a new name like "bro" or another equivalent.

KingFu
03-17-2013, 03:02 PM

So? Words gain new meanings. Have some consideration.

Zerious
03-17-2013, 03:19 PM
So? Words gain new meanings. Have some consideration.

had they called their friend "porch monkey" I'm sure that's a bannable offense :rolleyes:

Oldcoot
03-17-2013, 03:36 PM
I got a friend I call " missing link" cause of his huge fore head and thick eyebrows

Pvpfeed
03-17-2013, 09:12 PM
I just got unbanned yesterday :3

Dirtymonkey_666
03-17-2013, 09:38 PM
I wasn't trying to hurt you're feelings parth. But that's what it use to mean. And no I'm not calling my friends a ape that doesn't speak english.

Funny thing is today at coruse the maoris (brown skinned bros) were calling each other 'n*****' to say hi to each other, like "sup my 'n*****' I even got called it and I'm white.
Why is it drak colored skin person can call others 'n*****' but if a white skinned person calls people 'n*****' it's recist? I'm asking a simple question, not a rant. Don't start a war too guys.

I have a feeling this thread is gonna get locked or I'm going to get banned again...

KingFu
03-18-2013, 03:41 AM
I wasn't trying to hurt you're feelings parth. But that's what it use to mean. And no I'm not calling my friends a ape that doesn't speak english.

Funny thing is today at coruse the maoris (brown skinned bros) were calling each other 'n*****' to say hi to each other, like "sup my 'n*****' I even got called it and I'm white.
Why is it drak colored skin person can call others 'n*****' but if a white skinned person calls people 'n*****' it's recist? I'm asking a simple question, not a rant. Don't start a war too guys.

I have a feeling this thread is gonna get locked or I'm going to get banned again...

1) USED to mean. It has gained new meaning.
2) If you aren't calling them apes that don't speak English, then the only other term for that word is the racial one.
3) There is some hypocrisy in that, but it still doesn't make it right to say it. Why do you have such a strong desire to use that word?

Just sayin'. No excuse/reason to use a word that has such a hateful meaning, in any context. There are countless words that you could use in placement of it that are much more socially acceptable, so I don't see the point.

Riccits
03-18-2013, 04:19 AM
i like ape!

also tuned ones!

oh wait, wrong forum!

Dirtymonkey_666
03-18-2013, 04:35 AM
Just ingore this thread then.

Riccits
03-18-2013, 05:03 AM
plz stop making useless threads.... forum is already full of it....

Dirtymonkey_666
03-18-2013, 06:05 AM
I'll stop making useless threads when you post that on every other useless thread, challange?

I'm joking btw. I won't be doing anymore thread cuase I'm gonna delete my forum account. No point in having one

Riccits
03-18-2013, 06:17 AM
I'll stop making useless threads when you post that on every other useless thread, challange?

I'm joking btw. I won't be doing anymore thread cuase I'm gonna delete my forum account. No point in having one

LOL! would be a fulltime job xD

i can understand thats nothing to discuss atm, PL wont get an update for a while so yeah players are frustrated...

on page 2 of PL General Discussion is see 8 threads closed by admin atm... this says all

Seiyen
03-18-2013, 06:43 AM
i like ape!

also tuned ones!

oh wait, wrong forum!

woa that looks cool:)

Griffinfan
03-18-2013, 07:01 AM
JustG in 3....2......*clickety Click*

Extreme
03-18-2013, 07:17 AM
I saw a person feel today , he was crying

razerfingers
03-18-2013, 03:31 PM
Society now an days takes the ER one offensive the other endings like A or AH or whatever else is just a derogatory term friends call eachother. No idea why but... Lol xP

Suentous PO
03-18-2013, 04:02 PM
At the end aoc a Die Antward song there is a horrible amount of seemingly racist and homophobic ranting. When asked about it the
Main mc explained: "oh that's our dj, he said all that, with the intent of turning the hate back on those who use that language. It was his intent to disempower those words and offend those who are racist and homophobic, because as a gay man himself, those words do not offend HIM anymore but would offend those who use them intentionally disrespectfully."
Point is words meanings do change.
That is not to say, use any language anywhere, but be aware that in mixed company you still have to use discresion. There is so much cultural variation, that no one can allways assume to know what will be perceived.

In some places people still die over words like this.

This is a very diverse game, assume nothing, err on the side of caution.