PDA

View Full Version : SS vs AT

ishyrionek
03-17-2013, 09:45 AM
Both are cool skills cant decide.
With AT i use normal attack pvm much more.. But pvp.. :-)
Any advices ?

Other stats:
Pure str+ might 5
Vb 5, wm 5, hor 5

Wowsome
03-17-2013, 10:07 AM
Both are cool skills cant decide.
With AT i use normal attack pvm much more.. But pvp.. :-)
Any advices ?

Other stats:
Pure str+ might 5
Vb 5, wm 5, hor 5

difficult to work with at+wm because of the cd .. at-7 wm-10.

ishyrionek
03-17-2013, 11:12 AM
difficult to work with at+wm because of the cd .. at-7 wm-10.

Hor-15, vb-30, that mean i shouldnt use them?
At+wm combo is very good in compare to what it gives. But SS is very god in are dmg, so i cant decide :-$

wowdah
03-17-2013, 10:02 PM
Yes use HOR then VB 30 is fine

ishyrionek
03-18-2013, 12:17 AM
Yes use HOR then VB 30 is fine

Seriously?
Wowsome & wowdah ... Just wow :-)

Well I think I will stay with AT.
Vb, at, ss, hor, might is nice too :-)

Wowsome
03-18-2013, 02:06 AM
Hor-15, vb-30, that mean i shouldnt use them?
At+wm combo is very good in compare to what it gives. But SS is very god in are dmg, so i cant decide :-$

i see what u did there. u know thats not what i meant :). must have vb+hor. i meant at+wm calls for a lot of auto-attacking and personally im not a big fan of that.

Seriously?
Wowsome & wowdah ... Just wow :-)

Well I think I will stay with AT.
Vb, at, ss, hor, might is nice too :-)

dont even start there! im tired of ppl bugging me ig with "r u wowdah?"

imo at+ss is better than at+wm but im still a bit skeptical about it. do let me know how it works for u on elite mobs. ill also give it a shot later tonight.

ishyrionek
03-18-2013, 11:43 AM
imo at+ss is better than at+wm but im still a bit skeptical about it. do let me know how it works for u on elite mobs. ill also give it a shot later tonight.

Well i made few tests, and time of killing 1st elite mob in [forest] is same(36-40sec) for all builds. Even for those, not all skills maxed, few more skills in passives.
So its all about skills effect.

Wm: snare, taunt, but long time skills blocked.
Ss: stun, jump to target but cant move 1 sec after landing in charged version.

I chosed vb, at, ss, hor.
Stun > snare. I dont have to use left joystic to move. I dont have to wait with hor to wm ends.
No taunt is big disadvantage, but hor taunt, hor healing is ok. Specially for 2 war +@.

Excuses
03-24-2013, 01:09 AM
I chosed vb, at, ss, hor.
Stun > snare. I dont have to use left joystic to move. I dont have to wait with hor to wm ends.

I use SS & AT for exact same reason.
Sometimes Windmill make me dead with delay time.

But I use jugg instead of HoR because I hate to be stunned and dead...

Wowsome
03-24-2013, 10:13 AM
But I use jugg instead of HoR because I hate to be stunned and dead...

how do u work with the 45 sec cd on jugg ??

Excuses
03-24-2013, 10:40 PM
how do u work with the 45 sec cd on jugg ??

I don't use it always like other skills but when I need it only.
Like 1. mages are waiting to release their fire ball(activate before walk in and use AT or Ss because they can't stun you I can still attack and stun him with two skills)
or 2. got stun from ambush(not heal but jugg first then heal, then it allow you to fight back or give you time to run to your party. If you heal first you will still be stunned while your health is going up and down, when you wake up you have no HOR ready and die. Especially when you are by yourself.) ,
or 3.when I don't really need to heal yourself and my party but see your health is going down a bit (80-90%), then it will bring it back full and give me 20% dmg reduction(then I use heal when I really need it).

In case of #2 without other warrior to heal you(or by yourself), you better run. Especailly when you face +2 rogues. Look for green speed boost and run to your party.
OR don't use it with HOR at the same time.

This is how I use it. Hope this help. =)

I still miss Veng's dmg boost. But REALLY hate to see myself dying in stun. It makes me feel better when I fight and die.

Wowsome
03-25-2013, 02:49 AM
I don't use it always like other skills but when I need it only.
Like 1. mages are waiting to release their fire ball(activate before walk in and use AT or Ss because they can't stun you I can still attack and stun him with two skills)
or 2. got stun from ambush(not heal but jugg first then heal, then it allow you to fight back or give you time to run to your party. If you heal first you will still be stunned while your health is going up and down, when you wake up you have no HOR ready and die. Especially when you are by yourself.) ,
or 3.when I don't really need to heal yourself and my party but see your health is going down a bit (80-90%), then it will bring it back full and give me 20% dmg reduction(then I use heal when I really need it).

In case of #2 without other warrior to heal you(or by yourself), you better run. Especailly when you face +2 rogues. Look for green speed boost and run to your party.
OR don't use it with HOR at the same time.

This is how I use it. Hope this help. =)

I still miss Veng's dmg boost. But REALLY hate to see myself dying in stun. It makes me feel better when I fight and die.

thanks!

Cero
03-25-2013, 04:43 AM
i use both on my warrior.

but heres the trick.
if you do axe-sky, you will cancel axe's root.
skyward's leap will break you free from axe's root. ofc its an uncharge sky