PDA

View Full Version : Possible new achievements granted for collecting new set of pets?

gundamsone
03-17-2013, 11:20 AM
Based on the current trend it seems like there should be at least 2 additional achievements granted for collecting the 4 new monkeys & birds.
Most users don't collect the bad pets if it costs them alot of plat/gold (which is the case here) unless achievements are granted.

I would like to see this implemented in the near future if possible and perhaps additional achievements for other feats in the game,
- 50k / 100k PVE Kills
- 500 / 1k / 2k / 5k PVE Deaths
- 25k / 50k CTF Kills
- 250 / 500 / 1k / 2k / 5k CTF Deaths
- 50 / 100 / 250 / 500 / 1k CTF Games Won
- Collected Both Dailies
- Max Gold aka 99.99 Millis
- Max Mana/HP Pots (9999 / 9999)
- Max Friends List
- Max Ignore List (or maybe not?)
- Respeced Your Character
- 2+ Arcane / Mythic rarity items collected
- Beat Entire Campaign (both normal / elite) under "x" amount of time
- Upgraded Your Guild Hall
- Messaged a Dev
- Fed "x" Gold to Your Pets
- Purchased Character Name Change
- Collected 200 Daily Tokens / 250 Hauntlet Tokens
- Collected 1/2/5/10 Banners

... and on going achievements like:
- Collected All Pets (Minus Limited Event Pets)
- All Pets Max Level - 1
- Completed All Campaigns (& on Elite)

wowdah
03-17-2013, 11:24 AM
It will prolly be implemented

gundamsone
03-17-2013, 11:35 AM
I hope we get a few new achievements we can work on before the next level cap as most the ones we have now are pretty straightforward and alot of people are left with the gruelling 5k/10k flags and impossible arcane achievement now

Snalin
03-17-2013, 11:37 AM
- Beat Entire Campaign (both normal/elite) under "x" amount of time

This would be nice and challenging

LwMark
03-17-2013, 11:44 AM
Suggestions

gundamsone
03-17-2013, 11:46 AM
Suggestions
suggest a few for me cuz I ran out of ideas

LwMark
03-17-2013, 11:52 AM
Suggestions
suggest a few for me cuz I ran out of ideas

I suggest you go to traders market and go to your thread an tell me how much for the red l3 warr helm (set)

gundamsone
03-17-2013, 11:53 AM
I suggest you go to traders market and go to your thread an tell me how much for the red l3 warr helm (set)
loll.... sold 500k in game to a l26 war sry bout that I went off forums yesterday

LwMark
03-17-2013, 12:01 PM
loll.... sold 500k in game to a l26 war sry bout that I went off forums yesterday

Noooooooooooo, u ignored my post, i knew i shoulda bugged u more, grrrrrr , i would gave u 600+!!!!!! Ur killin meeeeee :)

Mysticaleagle
03-17-2013, 12:24 PM
I disagree with nearly all your suggestions. I like the quests and guild ones, but 99,99m gold? 2x arcane items? Name change? PvE deaths? No way.

Achievements are not supposed to be for platinum purchases and how rich you are (it is already, so don't make it more).

Honestly, you mostly want these since you have all of these. No?

Some of us will never be able to get some of them.

Edit, PvE deaths is a bit dumb.. it pushes people to suicide lol..

Energizeric
03-17-2013, 01:40 PM
I like quite a few of these, but some I don't. For example, upgrade a guild hall? I don't even have my own guild, so now you are favoring guild owners. I purchased a guild charter just so I could get that achievement, but please no more useless ones like that. And the PvE/PvP deaths? Deaths are a bad thing, no reason to reward folks for dying. Respec your character? Now you are just making achievements that can be bought for plat. But I do agree that we should have achievements for acquiring all monkeys/touchans, and it would be cool to have an achievement for having all original pets reach cap, maybe call it "Beastmaster Pro"

Mysticaleagle
03-17-2013, 01:41 PM
I like quite a few of these, but some I don't. For example, upgrade a guild hall? I don't even have my own guild, so now you are favoring guild owners. I purchased a guild charter just so I could get that achievement, but please no more useless ones like that. And the PvE/PvP deaths? Deaths are a bad thing, no reason to reward folks for dying. Respec your character? Now you are just making achievements that can be bought for plat. But I do agree that we should have achievements for acquiring all monkeys/touchans, and it would be cool to have an achievement for having all original pets reach cap, maybe call it "Beastmaster Pro"

Stop taking my thanks.

gundamsone
03-17-2013, 01:51 PM
I disagree with nearly all your suggestions. I like the quests and guild ones, but 99,99m gold? 2x arcane items? Name change? PvE deaths? No way.

Achievements are not supposed to be for platinum purchases and how rich you are (it is already, so don't make it more).

Honestly, you mostly want these since you have all of these. No?

Some of us will never be able to get some of them.

Edit, PvE deaths is a bit dumb.. it pushes people to suicide lol..

Wrong, unless you truly believe this game is pure F2P and no plat should be involved for any achievements.
Most MMOs with an achivement based system requires cash purchases in some form another. You can think of it as supporting the company.

And pve deaths isn't dumb unless you're farming for them and if you saw my suggestion I didn't suggest a 10k or 50k achivement for deaths so regular folks don't have to go out of their way to farm for these.

And mystic please don't view me as some forum geek who likes to boast about myself all the time. NO I DO NOT EVEN HAVE CLOSE TO HALF OF WHAT I SUGGESTED.

Mysticaleagle
03-17-2013, 01:53 PM
I also hate how you view me as some forum geek

Never said that.

(I am just voicing my opinion there. Giving my thoughts. Sorry for not agreeing)

gundamsone
03-17-2013, 01:56 PM
Can't you apply this same argument you just maid to most of the current achievements? Look at all those "exclusive plat pets" which gives you AP points.
You guys need to accept that this is a reality and top achievements leaderboard will be favored for players who have the ability to spend plat.
I also want to say that achievements are NOT a MUST so it basically does not effect your gameplay whatsoever if they implement more plat based achievements.

gundamsone
03-17-2013, 01:58 PM
Never said that.

(I am just voicing my opinion there. Giving my thoughts. Sorry for not agreeing)
"Honestly, you mostly want these since you have all of these. No?"

Rude and unnecessary imo, just like how the other day you went out of your way to ruin another players sale in game "they're nerfing them don't buy"
I can take no's for my suggestions but please don't come on here and pick a fight with me

gundamsone
03-17-2013, 02:00 PM
Noooooooooooo, u ignored my post, i knew i shoulda bugged u more, grrrrrr , i would gave u 600+!!!!!! Ur killin meeeeee :)
Going to collect all the rare sets again for this game?

Mysticaleagle
03-17-2013, 02:02 PM
"Honestly, you mostly want these since you have all of these. No?"

Rude and unnecessary imo, just like how the other day you went out of your way to ruin another players sale in game "they're nerfing them don't buy"
I can take no's for my suggestions but please don't come on here and pick a fight with me

Chill bro. No need to get angry.

gundamsone
03-17-2013, 02:07 PM
chill?angry? orly?

I say you're a typical internet troll with nothing better to do

Mysticaleagle
03-17-2013, 02:09 PM
And mystic please don't view me as some forum geek

Hmmm.. I think I should now.

chill?angry? orly?

I say you're a typical internet troll with nothing better to do

LwMark
03-17-2013, 02:13 PM
Going to collect all the rare sets again for this game?

I just collect ALL level 5 sets for my warrior, im just missin a red founders helm level 5 so i wanted a 2-4 just so i can wear it on my warrior for the looks, i had the helm level 3 buy sold it in hopes gettin a 5 buy not workin out grrrrr

Snalin
03-17-2013, 02:14 PM
no offence mystical but you seriously are acting like a complete jerk towards gundamsone

Zeus
03-17-2013, 02:36 PM
I personally like a lot of these ideas...

+1 Gundamsone

Zeus
03-17-2013, 02:44 PM
Based on the current trend it seems like there should be at least 2 additional achievements granted for collecting the 4 new monkeys & birds.
Most users don't collect the bad pets if it costs them alot of plat/gold (which is the case here) unless achievements are granted.

I would like to see this implemented in the near future if possible and perhaps additional achievements for other feats in the game,
- 50k / 100k PVE Kills Very good idea, this would cause more players to be active in PvE than there already are
- 500 / 1k / 2k / 5k PVE Deaths Again, good. Low enough number so people just don't farm deaths but will most likely get them through time.
- 25k / 50k CTF Kills Yes, yes yes! Some may get around this by boosting, but because of this, a lot of players who normally wouldn't try PvP will get their shot at it if they want this achievement
- 250 / 500 / 1k / 2k / 5k CTF Deaths
- 50 / 100 / 250 / 500 / 1k CTF Games Won This is an achievement that would keep the PvP diehards from quitting.
- Collected Both Dailies
- Max Gold aka 99.99 Millis Yes, this is an achievement by itself.
- Max Mana/HP Pots (9999 / 9999) Might take a while to burn through those potions, LOL!
- Max Friends List Yay! More beggars! LOL! We should have one for max ignore list too, that'd be fun. :p
- Max Ignore List (or maybe not?)
- Respeced Your Character
- 2+ Arcane / Mythic rarity items collected
- Beat Entire Campaign (both normal / elite) under "x" amount of time
- Upgraded Your Guild Hall
- Messaged a Dev
- Fed "x" Gold to Your Pets
- Purchased Character Name Change
- Collected 200 Daily Tokens / 250 Hauntlet Tokens
- Collected 1/2/5/10 Banners

... and on going achievements like:
- Collected All Pets (Minus Limited Event Pets)
- All Pets Max Level - 1
- Completed All Campaigns (& on Elite)

Entered some of my opinions in bold.

Mysticaleagle
03-17-2013, 02:48 PM
no offence mystical but you seriously are acting like a complete jerk towards gundamsone

For not agreeing? Sure.

Snalin
03-17-2013, 02:54 PM
For not agreeing? Sure.
naw you act like a lil weiner
I laugh if you really think the OP made this thread for his selfish desires

I remember you last week spreading rumours bout the ALP nerf once u dumped urs and got ur hooks. Then u begged and spammed like a boss for big buffs on the hooks.
Irony at it's best

Mysticaleagle
03-17-2013, 02:57 PM
naw you act like a lil weiner
I laugh if you really think the OP made this thread for his selfish desires

I remember you last week spreading rumours bout the ALP nerf once u dumped urs and got ur hooks. Then u begged and spammed like a boss for big buffs on the hooks.
Irony at it's best

Nah, I said I disagreed. That is all. Don't get mad over this.
Rumour? Nah, it was true.

Begged and spammed for a buff? Please show me where.

Mate, you're new here, and still the only thing you do is come into conversations that doesn't have anything to do with you, and you turn them into a fight.

Not falling for your childishness, and i'll let you enjoy this alone for now. :)

gundamsone
03-17-2013, 03:01 PM
thread closed

Snalin
03-17-2013, 03:06 PM
Nah, I said I disagreed. That is all. Don't get mad over this.
Rumour? Nah, it was true.

Begged and spammed for a buff? Please show me where.

Mate, you're new here, and still the only thing you do is come into conversations that doesn't have anything to do with you, and you turn them into a fight.

Not falling for your childishness, and i'll let you enjoy this alone for now. :)

How many edits is that?
That's right pixel hugger tone it down and take a chill pill

Mysticaleagle
03-17-2013, 03:07 PM
How many edits is that?
That's right pixel hugger tone it down and take a chill pill

One single edit, took off a smiley. ;)

Jesus christ man, you just called me a Pixel Hugger!

(edit, oops I just edited..)

Snalin
03-17-2013, 03:12 PM
Perfectly understandable if you're not familiar with the term as they're quite a rare breed of players :D

Hiosahaf
03-17-2013, 04:40 PM
Back to the thread guys, STAHP!
I kinda agree to the topic. The STS guys can also add a new 15K AP achievement! Title can be something like "Achiever" or something? :D
But since its F2P, the AP achievement should also be available for unlock by those who can't spend plat!
P.S.- They can also include new quests. Some update which includes the backstory on Lord Mardrom by incusion of some character in the existing realms. Just got tired of having no quests except the daily ones :)
AND ONE MORE THING,
We guys ask for A LOT. But hey! We should be thankful to STS for such an amazing game and curb the basic human vice-greed!

Delphina
03-17-2013, 05:10 PM
thread closed
Thread closed