PDA

View Full Version : I lost my account, and I now nothing else to do:(

Facepook
03-17-2013, 02:21 PM
Hey can a dev give me a pm, I just factory reset my phone because it wasnt letting me buy any platinum, all my gmails were erased, and I can”t remember which one I used to log in on pocket legends because I had so many. Can a dev pm me the gmail I was using for my account so I can log in and play

My characters are
Fhup
Gizzey
Gizzeyrhino
Burdpower

I have more but dont want to name them its a very long list.

I spent lots of money on my account, and was hoping its not lost for good, because I cant remember my gmail. I know my password for it, but I cant remember my email.

I sent a email to sts, but for some reason Im not getting the automated response, so can a dev pm me and help me out thanks:)

JaytB
03-17-2013, 02:24 PM
Automated replies have been disabled for some time now as far as I know.

Just be patient, if you contacted support they'll get back to you :)

Facepook
03-17-2013, 02:31 PM
Do you think they”ll be able to send me the email I was using to play it on, im just a bit worried because, I remember once emailing them, because I thought ,was going to get hacked, and I asked them if anyone asked to change my password please dont do it, and dracknor told me not to worry because they wont if the message came from a different email address. And since I cant remember my email address, would they give me the email address I used but not the pass because I already know my pw

JaytB
03-17-2013, 02:35 PM
Do you think they”ll be able to send me the email I was using to play it on, im just a bit worried because, I remember once emailing them, because I thought ,was going to get hacked, and I asked them if anyone asked to change my password please dont do it, and dracknor told me not to worry because they wont if the message came from a different email address. And since I cant remember my email address, would they give me the email address I used but not the pass because I already know my pw

I have no clue bud. Only thing you can do is wait and see what they say.

Overkillzzz
03-17-2013, 02:41 PM
Sts doesn't work on Saturdays or Sundays, they will respond this week or next week

Facepook
03-17-2013, 02:52 PM
Ok thanks. I”ll try pming a dev tomorrow, if I dont recieve a email. Kinda hope I won”t have to wait till next week though. That would be a bummer, giving that starting Monday were out of school until next week