View Full Version : Question

Anegriv
03-17-2013, 02:28 PM
When (if ever) will these be added to the game? http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?70051-StarLegends-Weapon-Design-Contest-WINNERS!&highlight=weapon+design+contest

To keep perspective, any work on crafting stuff hasn't been started. Gibber and the team are hard at work getting the near term (Scorn Act II) stuff shipped. That being said, there has been some discussion about a Pocket Legends style crafting update (like how the Humania Crafted Armor came out after the release of Humania). The player designed weapons from the item design contest are probably going to be used in that set of content. See what I did just there? Made a promise. Hopefully it will be delivered on, especially since I'm not the dude that has to actually make the goods. :D

Thanks, as always, for your understanding and support!

William To
03-17-2013, 04:17 PM
It will probably happen in 2014-2015........I think when STS realizes everybody is leaving SL and they are going to be losing $$$

DocDoBig
03-17-2013, 04:18 PM
Probally in summer 2016

Battlegrinder
03-21-2013, 01:08 PM
If they haven't added them in by now, they might have scrapped the idea. I do like how they called Scorn II the "Near term" stuff. Makes you wonder what the SL team defines as "long term".