PDA

View Full Version : How To Be Rich.

Griffinfan
03-18-2013, 09:04 AM
Griff here, why am I making this guide? Well over the last weeks I have had to many inquiries about how I got the zillionaire title and beggars begging for gold off of me, when I refer to Whirlz guide they complain its not "relevant". This thread will not replace Whirlzaps legendary guide but it will expound on the specific things to farm.

Please Note: Some of these are things I kept secret so I could make alot of money on them, so this is hard to put it out there for everyone :/

Farming Basics

- Farming is running through a map over and over till you loot the desired item you are "farming" for

- Farm for fun, don't do it as a chore or you will not be able to stand more then a few runs of the specific map you are running.

- Be consistent, this is key to getting the drops you want. Only the most lucky get the drops they want on the first few runs (unless you farm in Skeller Krunch)

- Have Elixers, this is not required but helps. If you cannot afford plat run a 1.5x combo bought with gold (7k gold for 5 minutes) this awards 25% luck

- ALWAYS wear big/bigger luck when farming, you never know when you can loot an item with a reroll from your big luck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level Scaling

This is very important to grasp, most items in the game are level scaled or have scaled versions. In alot of the cases the scaled items are worth more and therefore good farming material.

For Example:

If you are farming with a 71 in Ancient Swamps you will loot only level 35 items.
If you farm in Ancient swamps with a level 30-32 you will loot 30-35 items.
This works with many of the levels, a good example is Alien Oasis, you can loot 37, 39, 40, 41, 43, 45 etc level of items but you need that level of character to loot them.

Yes it is harder to farm with a 30 but in some cases it is worth it to farm for scaled items.

What to Farm?

1. Forest Haven

- Character Level 1
- Target: Forest haven level 5/15 recipes (Green/Orange)
- Map: All maps work, I prefer the first one "Road to forest haven"
- With my experiments a level 1 works best, level 1's cannot access stash so you need 2 accounts or a good friend to transfer the recipes. With that said I have looted many recipes in an hours time easily.

2. Dark Forest

- Character level 10
- Target: Dark forest leather/Nature Robe/ Forest Chain level 10 versions (SCALED)
- Map: All maps, I prefer the hidden grate accessed in the DF towne behind the tree
- These level 10 versions are good Pvp items, the best being the Leather. These take some time unless you have a combo from blessings or a other elixer. This is a scaled item you need a level 10 Character! These items can be looted occasionally in FH (not sure if the pink versions can although I have gotten purple ones)

3. Wyldwood

- Character level 15
- Target: Conquerers Ironrock Shield scaled level 15 (SCALED)
- Map: I prefer Shalerock Valley, Goblin Stronghold works well but is hard to clear
- These level 15 shields can fetch some good money for pvper's using talons so they are worth farming if you are dedicated. Just clear till the boss "Boulder" appears kill him then rmk.

4. Wyldwood

- Character level 15
- Target: Jewel Thiefs Platinum Talon level 15 (SCALED)
- Map: I prefer Goblin Stronghold, though hard to clear it isnt to hard to loot these
- Just clear the map and kill the goblin king, then rmk. These sell quick because they have a market for pvp.

5. Sandstone Cave

- Character level 22
- Target: All sand stone cave items level 21 version (SCALED)
- Map: Use Underground desert for Crystal INt/STR items and Onyx STR armor
Use Sandstorm for some Crystal/Earthquake items
Use Magic Rocks for crystal dex/int/str and some onyx items
Use Trembling below the earth for RARE earthquake items (INT helm)
Use Black Rock for RARE onyx items (Onyx battlesword)
- This method works best if you have a friend to help you with running a high level while you run a level 22 or if you have a few friends to run with you with all level 22.

6. Fathom Crypt (Sarcophagus)

- Character level: Any works
- Target: Conquerer's Ironrock Shield (level 25), Snipers Demon Claw (level 25)
- Map. When you enter the fathom crypt towne you will spawn next to the Sarcophagus, to get in to it you must complete all/most of the Fathom crypt quests.
- The three bosses you meet at the end of the path all respawn, so if you are not running elixers then go ahead and sit there and wait for the respawn :)

Although these seem like ordinary pinks these can be usefull pvp items especially if you don't like to use forgotten, because these outgun the SSC sets by far.

7. Frozen Nightmare

- Character level: Any level will work
- Target: Shivering/Brainfreeze/Iceberg Items
- Map: all of them will work, I prefer Frooztrax the Demon
- These items will fetch 5-15k a pice but if you farm many of them you can make some easy cash. This campaign is elite so it is a bit harder then the rest but it is worth farming if you have time > no elixers.

8. Lost Expedition

- Character level: Any will work
- Target Item Level 32 Green Ice
- Map: Enter the Hidden Grate behind Ryom's tent
- Clear the entire map and kill fridge, you are looking to loot level 32 Shivering Ice bow/Braindfreez Staff/ Iceberg Longsword. These items are easy to tell since they glow green instead of the normal blue from other frozen items. These fetch 100-300k depending on the market, they are rare but not to hard to loot with a 76 + luck.

9. Crocs Fued

- Character Level 30-32 (SCALED)
- Target: Level 30-31 scaled Armor/Shield/Weapon
- Map: I prefer farming Scalefield Homestead, or Mcrocs Still Farm
- When farming Scalefield don't bother clearing the map, just run to the end of the map and kill the boss. In Mcrocs Still Farm take the first left at the T in the path then follow the path till you see another T and take another left, You will find the "Swamp Hag" kill her and remake

10. Ancient Swamps

- Character level 35
- Target: Zombie Voodoo/Copperhead/Swamp Rat 35 items
- Map: Best Map IMO is Bayou Boss Brawl
- Clear the map of the Bosses in a roundabout way starting to your right. You could really use luck on this one and your target items are good PvP items. This is a recommended place to farm for some good cash.

11. Alien Oasis

- Character level 37, or 40 (SCALED)
- Target: Level 37 or 40 Pink Helm/Armor/Shields
- Map: I prefer Great Pyramid
- Clear a path to the pyramid entrance on the left side of the map. Enter and kill Anibus then Remake.

12. Shadow Cave

- Character Level: Any Level will work
- Target: Hate/Death/Shadow set Items
- Map: I prefer the first map, or the final map
- For the first map take the a left at the first T and follow that path till you get to the "Dark Archer" mini boss, kill him and remake (He drops a few Shadow Items including the Shotgun of Death). For the last map clear till the end and kill the three sets of bosses ( ignore the shadow D'jinn, they drop worthless pinks)

13. Balefort Sewers

- Character level 51-52 for 51 item, Any character level for 55 items
- Target: 51 and 55 Pink Helm/Armor/Shield/ and some weapons
- Map: Solo: First map. Team: Bandit Stronghold or Roach Motel.
- For Solo you can just join games that have been cleared by XP hunters.

14. Nuris Hallows

- Character level 54-57 for 56 items, Any Character Level for level 60 items
- Target: Glyph Pink Armor/Weapon/Helm/Shield, Glyphic Blade Steel(Crafting)
- Map: I prefer Nuri Lions Den for Steels, Funhouse for all pinks
- DON'T plan on getting Glyph on the first few runs, the drops can be few and far between! Glyphic steel is one of the few items where reroll doesnt help.

15. Nuris Hallows (Mini Dungeon)

- Character level 54-57 for 56 items, All levels for level 60 items
- Target: Glyph Pinks/ Special Nuri Sets (Merrymaker/Prestidigitator)
- Map: Enter the mini tent to the left of the large tent in Nuris towne.
- There is a 3 Plat entrance fee, but the premium pink drop rates are pretty decent here, Glyphic steel drops here as well.

16. Mount Fang

- Target: Red/Green/Blue/Golden Dragon Armor/Helms (vanities)
- Map: Mount Fang Vampire Feast (Free version)
- This is by far (IMO) the best "Get rich quick" farming option, the dragon items are elusive and hard to get but worth farming. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE LUCK! it is important for getting dragon drops but not required! Clear the map either Miner>Emma>duke>Baron>Vlod or for quick runs Emma>Duke>Baron

17 Mount Fang (Mini Dungeon)

- Character Level: Level 60-62
- Target: Pink Level 61 Orlok/Sanguine/Lilith Items (SCALED)
- Map: Mini Dungeon located through portal in MF Towne (3 plat fee per run)
- This is a paid per run dungeon but has great drop rates compared to the free version and is a perfect place for farming level 61 scaled items. These items are worth TONS because of the demand in pvp. I recommend a STR bear with a DEX bird for clearing. Bear tank while Bird kites.

18. Humania

- Character level 66
- Target Pink level 66 scaled Armor/Helm/Shields/Weapons (SCALED)
- Map: I prefer Sandbar Lagoon or even South Pointe
- These items are more on the rare side due to lack of humania runs, but worth farming for a decent payout.

19. Blacksmoke Mountain

- Character level 70+
- Target: Pink Blacksmoke Helm/Armor/Shields/Weapons
- Map: I prefer Dragons nest
- These are very rare items but the armors can fetch upwards of 2 mil a pop, worth farming if you have a good team elixers and lots of time

20. Blacksmoke Mountain (Mini-Dungeon)

- Character level 70+
- Map: This is a pay per run dungeon (3 plat per run)
- This map has multiple bosses and is fairly easy to run with a good team, not to mention decent drop rates. It is worth the plat if you have alot of luck

Luck

Here is a good way to get Luck with and without plat. Pay attention this is top secret information!

Without Plat:

#1: 3x/1.5x/1.25x combo Blessing + Bigger Luck (~17%) + 1.5x Bought Gold Elixer = ~69% luck! ~ 3 out of every 4-5 could reroll!
#2: Big Luck (7-12%) + 1.5x Bought Gold Elixer = ~43% luck!

With Plat:

(#1 3x/1.5x/1.25x combo Blessing + Bigger luck (~17%) + 2x Combo (30 min)(8 plat) = ~78% luck!) Recommended
#2 100% reroll (20 plat) = 100% luck <--- Lame :)

So here is a few ways with descriptions on getting rich, It can truly happen over night. Be consistent and work towards a goal of 9,999,999 (gold cap) and let me know if you hit it!

If you don't have alot of patience then make a routine for yourself. Example
Do 10 runs on level 40
do 10 runs on level 51
do 15 runs on level 56
do 10 runs on level 66

etc

Thanks for reading, and I would like to thank Whirlz guide for helping me in the begininng and for some of the material seen here, I think of this as just a updated version of his Phenominal work as a forumer

EDIT: V 1.1: Added Fathom Crypt and small fixes

-Griff

The Happiness
03-18-2013, 09:42 AM
Great work! I can see it being a really useful and informative guide for people new to the game! Looks like oldies like me had better watch out now all the 'secrets' have been revealed!

Roberto077
03-18-2013, 10:14 AM
I'm gunna use this.

razerfingers
03-18-2013, 10:27 AM
Woop woop recipe farming xD

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

JaytB
03-18-2013, 10:30 AM
Nice guide for the newer players, and probably some oldies too :)

Griffinfan
03-18-2013, 10:35 AM
Great work! I can see it being a really useful and informative guide for people new to the game! Looks like oldies like me had better watch out now all the 'secrets' have been revealed!

I still have a few secrets ;)

C'mon now! you think I would give them all away? lol

The Happiness
03-18-2013, 10:37 AM
Lol! Same ;p

KingFu
03-18-2013, 11:08 AM
How would you know how to be rich?

I so rich

Dragonrider023
03-18-2013, 11:11 AM
MMM...scaled?

Waug
03-18-2013, 11:14 AM
Griff here, why am I making this guide? Well over the last weeks I have had to many inquiries about how I got the zillionaire title and beggars begging for gold off of me, when I refer to Whirlz guide they complain its not "relevant". This thread will not replace Whirlzaps legendary guide but it will expound on the specific things to farm.

Please Note: Some of these are things I kept secret so I could make alot of money on them, so this is hard to put it out there for everyone :/

Farming Basics

- Farming is running through a map over and over till you loot the desired item you are "farming" for

- Farm for fun, don't do it as a chore or you will not be able to stand more then a few runs of the specific map you are running.

- Be consistent, this is key to getting the drops you want. Only the most lucky get the drops they want on the first few runs (unless you farm in Skeller Krunch)

- Have Elixers, this is not required but helps. If you cannot afford plat run a 1.5x combo bought with gold (7k gold for 5 minutes) this awards 25% luck

- ALWAYS wear big/bigger luck when farming, you never know when you can loot an item with a reroll from your big luck.

Level Scaling

This is very important to grasp, most items in the game are level scaled or have scaled versions. In alot of the cases the scaled items are worth more and therefore good farming material.

For Example:

If you are farming with a 71 in Ancient Swamps you will loot only level 35 items.

Yes it is harder to farm with a 30 but in some cases it is worth it to farm for scaled items.

What to Farm?

1. Forest Haven

- Character Level 1
- With my experiments a level 1 works best, level 1's cannot access stash so you need 2 accounts or a good friend to transfer the recipes. With that said I have looted many recipes in an hours time easily.

2. Dark Forest

- Character level 10
- Target: Dark forest leather/Nature Robe/ Forest Chain level 10 versions (SCALED)
- Map: All maps, I prefer the hidden grate accessed in the DF towne behind the tree
- These level 10 versions are good Pvp items, the best being the Leather. These take some time unless you have a combo from blessings or a other elixer. This is a scaled item you need a level 10 Character! These items can be looted occasionally in FH (not sure if the pink versions can although I have gotten purple ones)

3. Wylewood

- Character level 15
- Map: I prefer Shalerock Valley, Goblin Stronghold works well but is hard to clear
- These level 15 shields can fetch some good money for pvper's using talons so they are worth farming if you are dedicated. Just clear till the boss "Boulder" appears kill him then rmk.

4. Wylewood

- Character level 15
- Map: I prefer Goblin Stronghold, though hard to clear it isnt to hard to loot these
- Just clear the map and kill the goblin king, then rmk. These sell quick because they have a market for pvp.

5. Sandstone Cave

- Character level 22
- This method works best if you have a friend to help you with running a high level while you run a level 22 or if you have a few friends to run with you with all level 22.

6. Frozen Nightmare

- These items will fetch 5-15k a pice but if you farm many of them you can make some easy cash. This campaign is elite so it is a bit harder then the rest but it is worth farming if you have time > no elixers.

7. Lost Expedition

- Clear the entire map and kill fridge, you are looking to loot level 32 Shivering Ice bow/Braindfreez Staff/ Iceberg Longsword. These items are easy to tell since they glow green instead of the normal blue from other frozen items. These fetch 100-300k depending on the market, they are rare but not to hard to loot with a 76 + luck.

8. Crocs Fued

- When farming Scalefield don't bother clearing the map, just run to the end of the map and kill the boss. In Mcrocs Still Farm take the first left at the T in the path then follow the path till you see another T and take another left, You will find the "Swamp Hag" kill her and remake

9. Ancient Swamps

- Character level 35
- Clear the map of the Bosses in a roundabout way starting to your right. You could really use luck on this one and your target items are good PvP items. This is a recommended place to farm for some good cash.

10. Alien Oasis

- Clear a path to the pyramid entrance on the left side of the map. Enter and kill Anibus then Remake.

11. Shadow Cave

- For the first map take the a left at the first T and follow that path till you get to the "Dark Archer" mini boss, kill him and remake (He drops a few Shadow Items including the Shotgun of Death). For the last map clear till the end and kill the three sets of bosses ( ignore the shadow D'jinn, they drop worthless pinks)

12. Balefort Sewers

13. Nuris Hallows

- DON'T plan on getting Glyph on the first few runs, the drops can be few and far between!

14. Nuris Hallows (Mini Dungeon)

- There is a 3 Plat entrance fee, but the premium pink drop rates are pretty decent here, Glyphic steel drops here as well.

15. Mount Fang

- This is by far (IMO) the best "Get rich quick" farming option, the dragon items are elusive and hard to get but worth farming. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE LUCK! it is important for getting dragon drops but not required! Clear the map either Miner>Emma>duke>Baron>Vlod or for quick runs Emma>Duke>Baron

16 Mount Fang (Mini Dungeon)

- This is a paid per run dungeon but has great drop rates compared to the free version and is a perfect place for farming level 61 scaled items. These items are worth TONS because of the demand in pvp. I recommend a STR bear with a DEX bird for clearing. Bear tank while Bird kites.

17. Humania

- Character level 66
- These items are more on the rare side due to lack of humania runs, but worth farming for a decent payout.

18. Blacksmoke Mountain

- Character level 70+
- These are very rare items but the armors can fetch upwards of 2 mil a pop, worth farming if you have a good team elixers and lots of time

19. Blacksmoke Mountain (Mini-Dungeon)

- Character level 70+
- This map has multiple bosses and is fairly easy to run with a good team, not to mention decent drop rates. It is worth the plat if you have alot of luck

Luck

Here is a good way to get Luck with and without plat. Pay attention this is top secret information!

Without Plat:

#1: 3x/1.5x/1.25x combo Blessing + Bigger Luck (~17%) + 1.5x Bought Gold Elixer = ~69% luck! ~ 3 out of every 4-5 could reroll!

With Plat:

(#1 3x/1.5x/1.25x combo Blessing + Bigger luck (~17%) + 2x Combo (30 min)(8 plat) = ~78% luck!) Recommended

So here is a few ways with descriptions on getting rich, It can truly happen over night. Be consistent and work towards a goal of 9,999,999 (gold cap) and let me know if you hit it!

Do 10 runs on level 40
do 10 runs on level 51
do 15 runs on level 56
do 10 runs on level 66

etc

Thanks for reading, and I would like to thank Whirlz guide for helping me in the begininng and for some of the material seen here, I think of this as just a updated version of his Phenominal work as a forumer

-Griff

OR
Be smart trade CS items :p

Zerious
03-18-2013, 11:25 AM
OR

Because everyone has enough money to play with price flexing....

Come on bro, think about the purpose of this guide and what you said :rolleyes:

Griffinfan
03-18-2013, 11:34 AM
OR

Well, as a merch my self (part time nowadays) I know merching is very hard to get good at when you join the game, it takes time. Quite a bit of time just to learn the basics and the flexing in the prices. It takes plat too unless your wanting to merch with one auction slot.

Farming is easier in the sense that you don't need to play with the cs to make profits, you can just run a dungeon over and over for free ( in most cases)

LwMark
03-18-2013, 11:47 AM
I no understand
How i gat rich?

Zerious
03-18-2013, 12:29 PM
I no understand
How i gat rich?

you either farm maps for highly desirable items and sell them (good for earning some money if you have little or no funds, because it's 100% profit)
or
you buy items from the cs that are underpriced and/or at a "low" in the price flux and sell them for a profit. (takes funding, knowledge of pricing, knowledge of price inflation and deflation-the ups and downs of item value-, and additional auction slots that require plat to purchase-this way you can sell things without being constantly haggled down, although you may get undercut). When i buy big ticket items from the CS, I always look when the prices are deflated or at their average value (again, over time, you will see what certain items are worth) and try buying them for at least 20% less than the lowest CS listing of said big ticket item. That way you can get at least a 10%-15% profit from that item. I found this formula to be the most gold/time efficient. There are other methods but i use this in almost everygame with an open market and it works beautifully if done right. Takes practice, patience, and most importantly, persistence.

Suentous PO
03-18-2013, 01:07 PM
Nice work!
Might just add the exception to " allways wear big luck/have elixir luck" is for glyph steel. Being orange, rerolls don't help.
Good info all in all.

Mennddoza
03-18-2013, 01:37 PM
I give money away

Griffinfan
03-18-2013, 01:46 PM
you either farm maps for highly desirable items and sell them (good for earning some money if you have little or no funds, because it's 100% profit)
or
you buy items from the cs that are underpriced and/or at a "low" in the price flux and sell them for a profit. (takes funding, knowledge of pricing, knowledge of price inflation and deflation-the ups and downs of item value-, and additional auction slots that require plat to purchase-this way you can sell things without being constantly haggled down, although you may get undercut). When i buy big ticket items from the CS, I always look when the prices are deflated or at their average value (again, over time, you will see what certain items are worth) and try buying them for at least 20% less than the lowest CS listing of said big ticket item. That way you can get at least a 10%-15% profit from that item. I found this formula to be the most gold/time efficient. There are other methods but i use this in almost everygame with an open market and it works beautifully if done right. Takes practice, patience, and most importantly, persistence.

He was kidding lol, He is one of the most wealthy in PL (Gold+Items)

Nice work!
Might just add the exception to " allways wear big luck/have elixir luck" is for glyph steel. Being orange, rerolls don't help.
Good info all in all.

Thanks, Ill fix that

Bootdaddy
03-18-2013, 02:50 PM
Sweet guide bro

Promagin
03-18-2013, 03:20 PM
Good job. Will keep this in mind:)

Schnitzel
03-18-2013, 04:58 PM
This should help meh be rich
Thanks griffinfan

Iphoneington
03-18-2013, 05:23 PM

Farming Basics

Level Scaling

For Example:

What to Farm?

1. Forest Haven

- Character Level 1

2. Dark Forest

- Character level 10

3. Wylewood

- Character level 15

4. Wylewood

- Character level 15

5. Sandstone Cave

- Character level 22

6. Frozen Nightmare

7. Lost Expedition

8. Crocs Fued

9. Ancient Swamps

- Character level 35

10. Alien Oasis

11. Shadow Cave

12. Balefort Sewers

13. Nuris Hallows

- DON'T plan on getting Glyph on the first few runs, the drops can be few and far between! Glyphic steel is one of the few items where reroll doesnt help.

14. Nuris Hallows (Mini Dungeon)

15. Mount Fang

16 Mount Fang (Mini Dungeon)

17. Humania

- Character level 66

18. Blacksmoke Mountain

- Character level 70+

19. Blacksmoke Mountain (Mini-Dungeon)

- Character level 70+

Luck

Without Plat:

With Plat:

Do 10 runs on level 40
do 10 runs on level 51
do 15 runs on level 56
do 10 runs on level 66

etc

-Griff Amazing Work!!! This is very helpful for those who are in need of help. Also for me to clarify some stuff about better farming tips. Good job!:)

Spyce
03-18-2013, 06:11 PM
Nice farming guide.
How about a merching guide?

Iphoneington
03-18-2013, 06:19 PM
Nice farming guide.
How about a merching guide? Ha I agree, not too many people know about merching and it'd be very helpful.

Itoopeo
03-18-2013, 06:20 PM
Lets not quote him...

Does someone have same kind of guide for SL? Im kinda poor there so need help.

Zerious
03-18-2013, 07:51 PM
He was kidding lol, He is one of the most wealthy in PL (Gold+Items)

Lol i know this from before i quit PL. That's why i had to write an elaborate explanation. It just pokes fun at his silliness :eagerness:

Bunnyshoota
03-18-2013, 08:24 PM
just farm skeller crunch gg

Griffinfan
03-18-2013, 09:15 PM
Nice farming guide.
How about a merching guide?

evolt and hunz both made one though..

Extreme
03-18-2013, 11:21 PM
NICE!

Handsome2
03-19-2013, 09:02 AM
Thanks!

Norbert
03-19-2013, 12:13 PM
Very useful, thanks! May have to create a few farming alts though, but always fun. I have the problem of too many mouths to feed already though - too tempting to raise up some alts for farming and then want to get them all the shiniest equips, then you're broke again. :P

Jhawkeye
03-19-2013, 05:28 PM
Great guide for noobs like myself who don't have enough money to merch :)

billybob1
03-19-2013, 05:29 PM
i buy gold with plats......gf tho

good guide for reals tho!

Griffinfan
03-19-2013, 05:53 PM
i buy gold with plats......gf tho

good guide for reals tho!

buy me gold too plox?

Itoopeo
03-19-2013, 06:15 PM
I learned secrets of merching! I made 80k in SL and 200k in PL. In just two days! Started with 15k in both games and now i am becoming almost rich!

Extreme
03-20-2013, 06:42 AM
buy me gold too plox?

Don't forget me too billy.

Noblesse
03-20-2013, 07:11 AM
I learned secrets of merching! I made 80k in SL and 200k in PL. In just two days! Started with 15k in both games and now i am becoming almost rich!

Roflcopter :D

Janifae
03-20-2013, 01:20 PM
Thanks, this is a wonderful guide!

PL•ayer
03-21-2013, 03:59 PM
Like everyone else has posted, great guide!

...but if you want to be a perfectionist, edit the "Wylewood" to "Wyldwood". :)

Griffinfan
03-22-2013, 01:38 PM
Like everyone else has posted, great guide!

...but if you want to be a perfectionist, edit the "Wylewood" to "Wyldwood". :)

Fixed, thanks!

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
03-23-2013, 04:20 PM
you forgot about merching O:
either way nice guide man, very organized and easy to read in my case :)

Ebezaanec
03-23-2013, 07:56 PM
Nice guide. Hopefully the new players won't beg as much now

Griffinfan
03-25-2013, 07:26 AM
you forgot about merching O:
either way nice guide man, very organized and easy to read in my case :)

For someone new to the game Merching is not the best way to get rich, I know. I'm a retired merch myself.

bramer
03-31-2013, 10:59 AM
So I was thinking of either farming shadow caves or Nuri's funhouse, which do you think would be better?
Thanks in advance

This is bramer - signing out

lakersrockftw
03-31-2013, 11:36 AM
Well shadow caves might turn out to take more time to get a pink compared to nuri. Nuri has a better drop rate but shadow you could get rich by one drop.

bramer
03-31-2013, 12:21 PM
Ok, thanks for your help! :)

This is bramer - signing out

Griffinfan
03-31-2013, 12:27 PM
both are tough to get a good drop, Nuri Glyph can be really elusive.

As for shadow, you will have the best luck with a group in Shadow Cave V and you might get lucky with armor drops, if you are farming alone go to the first cave take 2 lefts and follow the path till you find "The Dark Archer", kill him and remake, he drops Shadow hax, Shotgun, and Glowstick.

hope this helps you, if your interested in runs add Griffinfan, I farm alot

Ujustgotnuked
04-02-2013, 09:22 AM
How to be rich....get a job duhh GG

Griffinfan
04-02-2013, 09:46 AM

You missed the point of the guide.

Saoelu
04-02-2013, 10:42 AM

lawlubadbro

Extreme
04-03-2013, 06:30 AM

As for shadow, you will have the best luck with a group in Shadow Cave V and you might get lucky with armor drops, if you are farming alone go to the first cave take 2 lefts and follow the path till you find "The Dark Archer", kill him and remake, he drops Shadow hax, Shotgun, and Glowstick.

Add me ign: judgementals

Caiahar
04-04-2013, 09:36 PM
I have a question, orcish drops from orcish bird? Is it scaled? For fines meat masher, it drops from funke, but is that scaled? And buwandas fiery staff of doom? Scaled and where drop?

Griffinfan
04-04-2013, 10:40 PM
I have a question, orcish drops from orcish bird? Is it scaled? For fines meat masher, it drops from funke, but is that scaled? And buwandas fiery staff of doom? Scaled and where drop?

None are scaled, I have heard of drops from the boss gauntlet and Skeleton Cult Crypts, they drop from the green trolls in the middle rooms.

As for drop rates, I am afraid I don't know, they are low though and I am not sure where they are on the drop table as far as rerolling for them, we could farm them to find out :)

razerfingers
04-05-2013, 02:58 PM
How to be rich in game....... work for STS?

Um, not really. All that plat is for doing QA and gold. Not sure why they need gold. Lol and they can clear a map faster than any run in AL

Subscriber
04-05-2013, 04:54 PM
Welp, I knew about most of these but otherwise, great guide.

Griffinfan
04-11-2013, 07:35 AM
Um, not really. All that plat is for doing QA and gold. Not sure why they need gold. Lol and they can clear a map faster than any run in AL

lol, true

Griffinfan
04-12-2013, 09:16 PM
Griff, this make yew rich?

EDIT: 1,337!

Yea, I got most of my money from farming. some from merching.

MightyMicah
04-15-2013, 02:06 PM
None are scaled, I have heard of drops from the boss gauntlet and Skeleton Cult Crypts, they drop from the green trolls in the middle rooms.

As for drop rates, I am afraid I don't know, they are low though and I am not sure where they are on the drop table as far as rerolling for them, we could farm them to find out :)

I've always wanted an orcish bow from the cult crypts. It's eluded me for far too long... I'm in. :D

Subscriber
04-16-2013, 04:28 PM

I was doing it all wrong, blah.

I was running Shadow Cave 5 by my lonesome, thanks for the info mane. Appreciate it.

Griffinfan
04-16-2013, 04:39 PM
I was doing it all wrong, blah.

I was running Shadow Cave 5 by my lonesome, thanks for the info mane. Appreciate it.

Running shadow cave 1 with the dark archer my friend has looted 2 Shotguns and I have gotten a Hax and battlesword

Mage till the end
04-16-2013, 10:24 PM
The shadow cave mobs are so op for there level.

Griffinfan
04-16-2013, 10:59 PM
The shadow cave mobs are so op for there level.

mobs are easy with a 70+ and a combo elix, even without they arent too bad

OverkillED
04-18-2013, 06:11 AM
mobs are easy with a 70+ and a combo elix, even without they arent too bad

Hah, I remember in 50 cap when shadow caves were a serious challenge because people didn't use elixirs as much as now. Before level requirements for maps were added, I'd join on my 34 and wipe the group (like the noob I was) and end up getting the bootsky.

Caiahar
04-21-2013, 10:03 PM
Griff, for sewer farming, will a lvl 50 do?

Griffinfan
04-21-2013, 11:05 PM
48-52 will loot 51 items

Oakwi
04-24-2013, 08:50 PM
Great strategy.

OhShiney
04-29-2013, 04:57 PM
So, I'm not sure I understand. I get that you want us to run through maps farming for items but what do you want us to do with them? Just sell them from inventory or auction them off? Thanks in advance ^^

Griffinfan
04-29-2013, 05:02 PM
So, I'm not sure I understand. I get that you want us to run through maps farming for items but what do you want us to do with them? Just sell them from inventory or auction them off? Thanks in advance ^^

When you get a good pink usually it will be in demand by another player in the game, so selling it from inventory is a waste, instead check the CS for how much other people are selling it for and list it under theirs, this way you can make some hefty profit from farming.

OhShiney
04-29-2013, 05:03 PM
eh...noob question. Whats a CS...lolol

Griffinfan
04-29-2013, 05:08 PM
eh...noob question. Whats a CS...lolol

This might help

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?59443-GUIDE-Consignment-Store-in-6-Questions-(For-Newest-and-Oldest)!

Terententen
04-30-2013, 08:49 AM
Good guide with some real good info. I'm dying over this glyph steel though. I've been running Den/Funhouse for 3 weeks, for hours a day, and haven't seen a steel drop since day 3. I have 2, 1 from day 1 and 1 from day 3. I've had good luck in the past farming dragon in feast and I know that's real elusive for some so I was wondering if glyph steel is just my kryptonite. Sure I could just buy a demonic set but I really wanted to farm it on my own since it gives me something to do when my toons don't have a combo. However at this rate it'll take a good 6-12 months which just seems ridiculous. I was wondering if I was wasting my time and won't see another steel again running solo in den/funhouse. I know some people feel that certain hosts/teams make a real difference in luck for drops but is there any truth to that. Everything else I've read makes it sound like it doesn't make a difference. After probably 1,000s of nuri's runs, this steel is driving me insane.

Caiahar
04-30-2013, 09:39 AM
Good guide with some real good info. I'm dying over this glyph steel though. I've been running Den/Funhouse for 3 weeks, for hours a day, and haven't seen a steel drop since day 3. I have 2, 1 from day 1 and 1 from day 3. I've had good luck in the past farming dragon in feast and I know that's real elusive for some so I was wondering if glyph steel is just my kryptonite. Sure I could just buy a demonic set but I really wanted to farm it on my own since it gives me something to do when my toons don't have a combo. However at this rate it'll take a good 6-12 months which just seems ridiculous. I was wondering if I was wasting my time and won't see another steel again running solo in den/funhouse. I know some people feel that certain hosts/teams make a real difference in luck for drops but is there any truth to that. Everything else I've read makes it sound like it doesn't make a difference. After probably 1,000s of nuri's runs, this steel is driving me insane.
steels are really hard to farm. Its the luck that makes it hard. If you have luck, it wil re roll into a green. So i suggest farming lions den when you have NO luck elixirs. Dont use big luck too.

Griffinfan
04-30-2013, 09:53 AM
As shadow stated above it is VERY important you do not use luck elixers, As for where to farm, any place works, I have heard of alot of drops from Panto in the first map of nuri, funhouse, and lions den. Take your pick and be patient you will be rewarded in time :)

Terententen
04-30-2013, 03:17 PM
As shadow stated above it is VERY important you do not use luck elixers, As for where to farm, any place works, I have heard of alot of drops from Panto in the first map of nuri, funhouse, and lions den. Take your pick and be patient you will be rewarded in time :)

Yeah, as I said, I've only farmed glyph with no combo (and without big luck) as it gives me something to do when none of the toons are lucky enough to get a combo. I know one person who only gets them from snake charmer whereas I think I've gotten both of mine from lion tamer. I will add in the spirit of this post, in the 1000 or so runs I've done, I have never seen steel drop from anyone but Tamer; even the 1 I saw fall for someone else, fell from tamer.

Griffinfan
04-30-2013, 04:41 PM
Yeah, as I said, I've only farmed glyph with no combo (and without big luck) as it gives me something to do when none of the toons are lucky enough to get a combo. I know one person who only gets them from snake charmer whereas I think I've gotten both of mine from lion tamer. I will add in the spirit of this post, in the 1000 or so runs I've done, I have never seen steel drop from anyone but Tamer; even the 1 I saw fall for someone else, fell from tamer.

I have heard of lots of drops from panto, never seen them, some say it drops from the miniboss in haunted symphony too

outcastranger
04-30-2013, 05:25 PM
Great guide and a one of a kind. I appreciate the fact that you didn't just come out with a class guide that was just a copy of someone else's. This is original and new. This is the kind of thing the pocket legends forums need. Guides for everything to make the newer players feel welcome and have a great source of information. :)

Apostel
05-08-2013, 01:49 AM
good guide, well done

Swimmingstar
05-08-2013, 09:07 PM
And as soon as you make money of course you have to spend it on the coolest looking gear or the gear with the best stats. :p

Griffinfan
05-31-2013, 02:01 PM
Great guide and a one of a kind. I appreciate the fact that you didn't just come out with a class guide that was just a copy of someone else's. This is original and new. This is the kind of thing the pocket legends forums need. Guides for everything to make the newer players feel welcome and have a great source of information. :)

good guide, well done

Ty, and yea I feel the Guide quality is decreasing on the forums

Swimmingstar
05-31-2013, 03:56 PM
I thought I would have some luck farming but after about 50 runs of Cave of Shadows I didn't even get a bad pink. I was wearing Bigger Luck the whole time and used a daily elixir. Someone else re-rolled for a Glow Stick but they had a 100% re-roll elixir and did most of the runs. Then in the middle of the runs someone joined and got a Sentinel Shotgun on their first run, no re-roll, then on their second run they got a Glow Stick for a re-roll....

Caiahar
06-01-2013, 11:09 PM
Add me, caiahar!
Wait you already have me added.
Btw Griff, our guild is dieing. Only ppl who are on usually are me, boot, and you. P_seido_ and terrainiabob comes on frequently, but not to farm.

Randomguy
06-02-2013, 12:10 AM
or just ask hunzzz for money

Griffinfan
06-02-2013, 04:34 PM

no beggars please, lol, or just farm/merch and work for your own :)

KingFu
06-02-2013, 04:40 PM
I'm so rich

小孩子
06-03-2013, 12:16 AM

Nty

Jig
06-03-2013, 01:17 AM
Hunz! You still play?

KingFu
06-03-2013, 01:41 AM
Hunz! You still play?

Hunzzz doesn't consult with people unworthy of him so he has asked for me to answer on his behalf.

No.

Jig
06-03-2013, 03:15 AM
Unworthy of him. Ok. Thanks.

Jig
06-03-2013, 03:16 AM
I'm worthless to him, thanks nice to know.

KingFu
06-03-2013, 04:14 AM
His words, not mine.

Jig
06-03-2013, 07:13 AM
Lol, I know why he hates me, cause I left his guild long time ago besides that I did nothing, acts like a 2 year old geez.

IPVE
06-05-2013, 11:23 PM
Great guide, Thanks!

Durth
08-03-2013, 09:53 PM
Which place is better to farm steels? Just better drop rates for steel

Griffinfan
08-07-2013, 01:27 PM
Which place is better to farm steels? Just better drop rates for steel

I have gotten the most drops from the paid nuris dungeon, Any boss drops them and you can also get them at the normal nuri mini dungeon.

Just make sure you dont have luck because it will reroll them into greens.

nun
08-07-2013, 05:55 PM
huw too be rich da pro nun way:

1. beg
2. beg
3. beg

Ovar 30m guld achived :)

Jig
08-10-2013, 06:58 PM
Nun what da heck

Thrall Wire
08-17-2013, 01:35 PM
huw too be rich da pro nun way:

1. beg
2. beg
3. beg

Ovar 30m guld achived :)

pro nun!

forbidjon
08-18-2013, 02:37 PM
Damn why did you have to post this it was better when only a few of us knew V_V

Trenton
09-09-2013, 04:25 PM
Idk how often these threads get looked at, but does anyone know if Demon claws are discontinued or not?

Afbeast
09-09-2013, 05:53 PM
No they aren't. They just are like never in cs though. I do see one every now and then but its very rare for some reason.

Griffinfan
09-12-2013, 11:49 AM
Idk how often these threads get looked at, but does anyone know if Demon claws are discontinued or not?

They do still drop, They drop from the bosses in the Sarcophagus which is entered from the Fathom Crypt towne. In order to enter you must complete several of the fathom crypt quests. It is a rare drop though, so good luck!

oHai
09-12-2013, 10:45 PM
Or you can scam a super rich person out of just enough so you're rich and they're so rich they don't care and they don't report you.

Griffinfan
09-16-2013, 01:03 PM
Or you can scam a super rich person out of just enough so you're rich and they're so rich they don't care and they don't report you.

and get banned, great suggestion.

Or you can take the time to actually earn the money yourself which is much more rewarding.

Megamage
09-18-2013, 06:19 AM
Mixed with merching you can easily get 20m a month and far more if ya have no hobbies and life

LovingLu
09-23-2013, 04:58 AM
great work, lack of elite red daragon runs for 76s

Jhawkeye
09-24-2013, 10:06 AM
This was made before there was elite red dragon. Right before the update to get 76

Chicken Fry
09-28-2013, 06:29 PM
Haha good introduction to farming. Should get the beggars off the street if they follow it.

Freobr
10-09-2013, 02:05 AM
and get banned, great suggestion.

Or you can take the time to actually earn the money yourself which is much more rewarding.

You know it when you scammed me.

Griffinfan
10-09-2013, 11:19 AM
You know it when you scammed me.

Sigh, do tell. I make all my money legitimately and never force people into trades. If you are unsatisfied with the trade then don't do it. It was a fair trade and you marked up an item way to high to get me to feel bad.

I am a merch. Not a charity.

Freobr
10-09-2013, 01:09 PM
Sigh, do tell. I make all my money legitimately and never force people into trades. If you are unsatisfied with the trade then don't do it. It was a fair trade and you marked up an item way to high to get me to feel bad.

I am a merch. Not a charity.

You yourself own like 100m and when a noob accidentally trades you 1m more you don't give a sht and you take my money?

That's helping, I even offered you like 300k for giving back, but still no

Griffinfan
10-09-2013, 09:42 PM
You yourself own like 100m and when a noob accidentally trades you 1m more you don't give a sht and you take my money?

That's helping, I even offered you like 300k for giving back, but still no

Correction

You gave me an orlok set and 4. something mil for an demonic xbow set. Lets do the math here.

Orlok Set (CS worth): Helm 40k + Sword ~ 1mil +Armor 1.1 mil + Shield 130k = 2,270,000 gold + 4.2 million = 6,470,000

Orlok Set (Forum player auction worth) ~2.3 + 4,200,000 = 6,300,000

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?118708-cool-Selling-l61-Orlok-set&highlight=selling+orlok
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?118405-Selling-Lvl61-orlok-sword-set&highlight=selling+orlok

Demonic Xbow Set (CS worth): Helm 2.4mil + Xbow 2.35 mil + Armor 2.25 mil = 7,000,000

Demonic Xbow Set (Forum Player Auctions): ~6.1

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?114222-Selling-Obe-Custom-maybe-lilith&highlight=sell+demonic+xbow
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?113092-Selling-high-value-items-sets-(20m-)&highlight=sell+demonic+xbow

So taking into consideration the current CS prices with the average forum prices that puts me up about 300k on the deal.

------------

now lets take into account the cost of posting these high priced items on CS. Currently I have spent 57,000 in posting fees

--------
~230,000

I have not even sold the high priced items of the set so if this trend continues I could cut my profit to 150-200k.

It looks like a typical case of exaggeration for attention.

Now please stop ruining my thread with your stories, after all You offered me the trade, did you not?

-Griff

Edeluka
10-25-2013, 05:15 AM
I get super rich easy.Just buy Black Dragon for 6m.Wait 1 year,and sold for 50m.Profit))))9))00))1

SayCreed
10-26-2013, 05:48 AM
I get super rich easy.Just buy Black Dragon for 6m.Wait 1 year,and sold for 50m.Profit))))9))00))1
Weird.....

Edeluka
10-27-2013, 03:10 AM
Weird.....

What weird?:tongue:

SayCreed
10-27-2013, 04:48 AM
What weird?:tongue:

Most of your post you do ))))p))))99999

Also some people didn't have pl on 71 cap

Edeluka
10-27-2013, 05:01 AM
Most of your post you do ))))p))))99999

Also some people didn't have pl on 71 cap

And what?,i not have 71cap too))))

SayCreed
10-27-2013, 12:08 PM
And what?,i not have 71cap too))))

71 cap= 6mish
76 cap=50m dex

Armourslash
05-29-2014, 03:32 AM
Go to magma instead of nest, more chances to get pinks there.

Syberg
07-19-2014, 07:02 PM
Hehe I am 100% new. Where does they placed auction house? Can not find and no one help me :(
Thank you! Really nice guide!

Jig
07-19-2014, 10:04 PM
Hehe I am 100% new. Where does they placed auction house? Can not find and no one help me :(

It is in Balefort and find where most people stand :)

Ishtmeet
07-20-2014, 05:25 PM
Its the place from where you buy things, Its in all cities like traveler outpost, kraag, pier, stronghold,kelys and expedition camp. Don't need to find it, just see where the max no. Of people are gathered. :)

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Ishtmeet
07-20-2014, 05:30 PM

Its the place from where you buy things, Its in all cities like traveler outpost, kraag, pier, stronghold,kelys and expedition camp. Don't need to find it, just see where the max no. Of people are gathered. :)
Sorry my bad. Thought u asked for arcane legends :p

Syberg
07-20-2014, 05:36 PM
In AL its easier to find things I believe :D
And PL alot more complicated thought.. Will be sticking in AL rather than PL :/

Jig
07-21-2014, 06:26 AM
In AL its easier to find things I believe :D
And PL alot more complicated thought.. Will be sticking in AL rather than PL :/

Maybe because you haven't studied the game enough. O.o AL is like your hometown you start there, and know where and what everything is.

nutthebear
08-17-2014, 03:37 AM
Perfect!! This is going to help me a lot :) I really appreciate this

Griffinfan
08-28-2014, 07:58 PM
Perfect!! This is going to help me a lot :) I really appreciate this

Glad it could help :)

xkitex
09-06-2014, 02:37 PM
Farming is stupid ive spent 1000's of platbon elxirs for farming and still get nothing. Best was is (merch) i got rich in 1 day compaired to 2 years of farming.

Armourslash
09-10-2014, 12:27 PM
Farming is stupid ive spent 1000's of platbon elxirs for farming and still get nothing. Best was is (merch) i got rich in 1 day compaired to 2 years of farming.
It isn't stupid you just gotta have patience.

yamonga
02-05-2015, 11:12 AM
very goooooood :) ;)

iamtony
02-14-2015, 10:55 AM
sweg

IkiteI
02-14-2015, 03:08 PM
Wish I was rich lol

Jhe Travezonda
02-21-2015, 02:49 AM
it helps me alot! nice guide +1

Jblazer
02-22-2015, 04:33 AM
Surprised hooch hat wasn't mentioned under croc feud

GotenXson
03-07-2015, 12:29 PM
This helps a lot, i got 1.25 combo today so i will try it :encouragement::encouragement:

Lqts
03-13-2015, 01:18 AM
Its Best Guide Goten

Dreatex
04-11-2015, 10:14 AM
Good guide for newbies! :)
Oldies need to watch out for new generation now! Haha

Skillzkill
04-16-2015, 11:57 PM
New gen coming through with this guide!

Foresterfox
05-11-2015, 05:27 PM
Save All Your Gold In Build It Up, Then Add by The Hundreds, Sell The Loot You Get From Monsters (junk) sometimes you get rare stuff, sell that at the cs, add up the bank, don't buy anything! That's how to save.

I Hope This Was Little But Enough To Get You Going :}

HeyitsTubs
05-12-2015, 07:12 AM
Lol, just tell them Gz, then buy it for like half the price it's worth, tell them "not sure of price but it seems like _____"

both strategies would work just fine :P

Iilhopeliliil
05-12-2015, 10:28 AM
There are a few ways to go:
1. Scamming - pretend you double gold, or 'zero scam' someone, or just use the cevep method ^^
2. Begging - go to Forest Haven or Balefort Castle and keep asking for gold
3. Farming - Farm at several places, including the places where uou level up, make sure to kill all the bosses!
4. Merching - "Buy and Sell" which is to literally Buy then Sell something, let's say you buy a bow for 5 gold and you see its worth is around 20 gold, you can perhaps sell for 17-18 gold
5. Hoarding - Collect'em All! Just collect discontinued items such as Winter Festival or Halloween, in other words, hoarding means investing in bulk of items, or to keep items until the price rises
6. Gold Farming - Alien Oasis I's 5th and 6th map are great places tk farm for gold, however Alien Oasis II's Plasma Pyramid(6th map) yields way better results
7. Buy Gold with Real Life Money - Of course this is a cheat solution but some peopld sell gold for extremely good deals such as $1/1m, so on and so forth
8. Buy Gold with Platinum - Of course, it is obviously wrong to do this, it really is a waste of plat when you can use the Platinum for other purposes

The 8 ways above are a few ways to earn gold, decide on which path to take and cash will still go to you, good luck, adventurer!

HeyitsTubs
05-13-2015, 05:14 PM
yup, that pretty much sums it up

mooeeww
05-16-2015, 04:59 PM
This helps a lot, ty

HeyitsTubs
05-17-2015, 02:15 PM
There are a few ways to go:
1. Scamming - pretend you double gold, or 'zero scam' someone, or just use the cevep method ^^
2. Begging - go to Forest Haven or Balefort Castle and keep asking for gold
3. Farming - Farm at several places, including the places where uou level up, make sure to kill all the bosses!
4. Merching - "Buy and Sell" which is to literally Buy then Sell something, let's say you buy a bow for 5 gold and you see its worth is around 20 gold, you can perhaps sell for 17-18 gold
5. Hoarding - Collect'em All! Just collect discontinued items such as Winter Festival or Halloween, in other words, hoarding means investing in bulk of items, or to keep items until the price rises
6. Gold Farming - Alien Oasis I's 5th and 6th map are great places tk farm for gold, however Alien Oasis II's Plasma Pyramid(6th map) yields way better results
7. Buy Gold with Real Life Money - Of course this is a cheat solution but some peopld sell gold for extremely good deals such as $1/1m, so on and so forth
8. Buy Gold with Platinum - Of course, it is obviously wrong to do this, it really is a waste of plat when you can use the Platinum for other purposes

The 8 ways above are a few ways to earn gold, decide on which path to take and cash will still go to you, good luck, adventurer!

Ah, i think u forgot one.

In my opinion this could be one too:

9. Go to a populated place and say "Who wants to be POWERLEVED! Just pay and lets go!"

profits range based on how desperate the guy is. could be from 10 for 5 levels, to upwards of 1m for 5 levels.

i made some 'dough' this way.

Nor
05-21-2015, 05:53 PM
Wow this really helped me thanks man :)

Meege
05-22-2015, 12:53 PM
Thanks for the great guide.
Lot's of people will make some progress in the game with making money now.
Luckly you didn't say all the secrets lol!

Nor
05-22-2015, 07:10 PM
Thanks for the great guide.
Lot's of people will make some progress in the game with making money now.
Luckly you didn't say all the secrets lol!

:( now I wanna know 'all the secrets' :(

HeyitsTubs
05-22-2015, 08:08 PM
yeah me too! Please share!

Meege
05-25-2015, 07:24 PM
Just enjoy the game guys, it's not a competition who has the most gold!
Just play, chat and have fun!

Chillpotle
02-03-2016, 10:37 AM
Really enjoyed this post thanks :)

BottleNexz
02-03-2016, 11:03 AM
oh no im soo poor

Itoopeo
02-04-2016, 04:59 AM
oh no im soo poor

I really needed that information

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

idfwy
09-05-2016, 03:40 PM
I'm still poor; i'm going to sue for misleading information

Liquid777
08-21-2018, 08:30 AM
nice info thank you

Jensmage
08-22-2018, 07:39 PM
Buy lots of plats or scam players. Lol...

Some are pros when it comes to scamming.

Alphasemana
09-04-2018, 01:35 AM
Buy lots of plats or scam players. Lol...
*shiftyeyes*

PocketLegendsAwesome21
02-21-2021, 11:30 AM
Great advice!Thank you