PDA

View Full Version : Respect charact class warior help please!

saverio3
03-18-2013, 11:26 AM
Hello guys seen that there is no more mana recovery do you advise me to do with the respect charact

earhole
03-18-2013, 11:41 AM
Depends. For PVE or PVP?

saverio3
03-18-2013, 11:49 AM
For PVE

ishyrionek
03-18-2013, 12:01 PM
For PVE

All same. Vb 5, ss 5, wm 5, hor 5, might 5.
Max up skills!

Destructible
03-19-2013, 01:34 AM
What Iskyrionek stated is a the classic build that had been widely used by all warriors before the update. It's a nice build and i'm still loathe to part with it. However, update came, and things changed for me.

Currently this is mine,

"Rally Cry 4/5 - Vengeful Blood 5/5 - Windmill 4/5 - Horn Of Renew 4/5 (Either Taunt or Range), Might 5, Damage 3"

Instead of Skyward Smash, i go for Rally Cry instead. Rally Cry should be maxed, except movement speed which won't do much in PVE (Elite especially) unless you are one who takes a step back to recover when low on health. Movement speed would aid that nicely, but it would still be a waste of a skill point. The dodge, damage reduction and the Ally buff will prove useful.

Besides that, my build also varies in Windmill. Instead of maxing it, i leave out a blank space on snare. To me snare isn't really an important factor in PVE, and now since the snare-crit 'bug' has been removed, it isn't that good an upgrade to go for, unless you are considering PVP.

Horn of Renew also varies a little from my build. For the more relaxed players, HoR should be skilled in: Range, Longer Duration, Shield. Range makes it easier to reach other players with your heal from where you are standing, instead of you running over to them. Otherwise if you feel that range would be a waste of skill points (it will be in PVP), you can just keep that point instead. Also for the experienced, Taunt would be nice to have, and your team-mates will thank you for it.

3 points in Damage is just really an extra luxury. You can choose to put those 3 points in Critical or Knowledge instead. Knowledge, Critical or Damage. These are your three luxury choices. If you ever decide on one, invest all your points in that one. Don't distribute them as the results would hardly be significant.

This is how i play my Warrior, though it is slightly changed due to the fact that my main is actually a level 21 twink. My opinions may differ somewhat on some levels due to to this. Happy building, nevertheless! :)

ishyrionek
03-19-2013, 02:09 AM
Interesing opinion... Very nice for PVE only Hm... I think evryone like to play pvp sometimes, and 3 points in some passives wont give too much. So i would change it: max up skills :-)
You could too use such build: vb, juggernaut, rally, hor :-D
Nah, Its too much, 2 buff 2 attack is ok.
There is other build: vb, at, wm, hor, might. Vs many mobs u dont use at, just normal attack. Vs 1-2 ofc at too :-) god build for bosses and pvp :-)
Or this one: vb, at, ss, hor, might. Vs many mobs u dont use at. But its pve & pvp. I'm using it acctually, but its not so god PvE.

Still I think old build is the best PvE :-)

earhole
03-19-2013, 06:21 AM
Interesing opinion... Very nice for PVE only Hm... I think evryone like to play pvp sometimes, and 3 points in some passives wont give too much. So i would change it: max up skills :-)
There is other build: vb, at, wm, hor, might. Vs many mobs u dont use at, just normal attack. Vs 1-2 ofc at too :-) god build for bosses and pvp :-)
Or this one: vb, at, ss, hor, might. Vs many mobs u dont use at. But its pve & pvp. I'm using it acctually, but its not so god PvE.

I'm currently using the vb, hor, rally, juggernaut build with regular attack. It was my last test build before the free respec went away :)

ishyrionek
03-19-2013, 01:25 PM
I'm currently using the vb, hor, rally, juggernaut build with regular attack. It was my last test build before the free respec went away :)

Seriously?
ROTFL :-D
Well, you are nice tank now :-D

earhole
03-19-2013, 01:31 PM
Seriously?
ROTFL :-D
Well, you are nice tank now :-D

yup, I see single digit damages to me when my shadowrealm axe proc it's 50% damage reduction.

Excuses
03-19-2013, 01:52 PM
It's too late.. but.
I use SS, Windmill, HoR, and jugg in stead of rally cry. (For pvp)

I did try ishyrionek's build, it is a great build. Fun with speedy run. But I like Windmill, Veng, HoR, and Jugg for non-stun effect and 20% reduced dmg. Makes me stay longer in both pve and pvp.
And 5 mighty and some int for mana. And using flap jack for mana regen.

But after all these update, tanking is soooo harder than before. When I play rogue I rarely pot.. but warrior, I have to pot so much for health.. seems unfair.

bluotaku
03-19-2013, 05:39 PM

Are you able to keep aggro with this? You only have two threat generating skills, and one of them is on 45 sec CD.

earhole
03-19-2013, 07:38 PM
Are you able to keep aggro with this? You only have two threat generating skills, and one of them is on 45 sec CD.

Decent aggro, but it keeps me alive longer and gives the party better buffs like the 25+% dodge from rally.

It shines as a tank/flag runner in pvp though. My team quit and I was a solo flag runner with the entire opposing team attacking me. Was still able to run 1 and half flags..lol

Excuses
03-19-2013, 08:16 PM
Decent aggro, but it keeps me alive longer and gives the party better buffs like the 25+% dodge from rally.

It shines as a tank/flag runner in pvp though. My team quit and I was a solo flag runner with the entire opposing team attacking me. Was still able to run 1 and half flags..lol

Sounds really funnnnn. Must try if STS change pvp.
I have thought of this build but didn't try for limited dmg...

If CTF is changed, like no kill count but team win count only, then it would be nice.
1on1 is little difficult tho? Maybe works on rogue without heal, but anyone with heal is gonna be endless fight I guess..
How was it?

earhole
03-19-2013, 10:22 PM
Funny thing was that I actually got 3 kills from my basic attack too. Happened when both teams collided.

Destructible
03-20-2013, 01:13 AM

This is a good flag-runner build. Lacks some fun in it though for me. :)

earhole
03-20-2013, 05:52 AM
This is a good flag-runner build. Lacks some fun in it though for me. :)

Ya, it's terrible for damage. Since I'm just tanking for elite runs and a few occasional flag runs, it'll do for now. Will prob respec him to add SS or Windmill a little down the line.

inkredible
03-22-2013, 09:45 PM
What Iskyrionek stated is a the classic build that had been widely used by all warriors before the update. It's a nice build and i'm still loathe to part with it. However, update came, and things changed for me.

Currently this is mine,

"Rally Cry 4/5 - Vengeful Blood 5/5 - Windmill 4/5 - Horn Of Renew 4/5 (Either Taunt or Range), Might 5, Damage 3"

Instead of Skyward Smash, i go for Rally Cry instead. Rally Cry should be maxed, except movement speed which won't do much in PVE (Elite especially) unless you are one who takes a step back to recover when low on health. Movement speed would aid that nicely, but it would still be a waste of a skill point. The dodge, damage reduction and the Ally buff will prove useful.

Besides that, my build also varies in Windmill. Instead of maxing it, i leave out a blank space on snare. To me snare isn't really an important factor in PVE, and now since the snare-crit 'bug' has been removed, it isn't that good an upgrade to go for, unless you are considering PVP.

Horn of Renew also varies a little from my build. For the more relaxed players, HoR should be skilled in: Range, Longer Duration, Shield. Range makes it easier to reach other players with your heal from where you are standing, instead of you running over to them. Otherwise if you feel that range would be a waste of skill points (it will be in PVP), you can just keep that point instead. Also for the experienced, Taunt would be nice to have, and your team-mates will thank you for it.

3 points in Damage is just really an extra luxury. You can choose to put those 3 points in Critical or Knowledge instead. Knowledge, Critical or Damage. These are your three luxury choices. If you ever decide on one, invest all your points in that one. Don't distribute them as the results would hardly be significant.

This is how i play my Warrior, though it is slightly changed due to the fact that my main is actually a level 21 twink. My opinions may differ somewhat on some levels due to to this. Happy building, nevertheless! :)

yeah i agree 3/5 dmg wont do much, it u want more dmg i would max out dex/str.. since dex stat benefit us now
that will increase ur dps / dmg by atleast 4 - if u max out critical 5/5