PDA

View Full Version : will there be new pets in the upcoming updates?

Greencrow
03-18-2013, 11:48 AM
Like pets that can be claimed thru story tokens but warrior or rogue stats? bcoz colton is already for sorcs... Why cant war and rogues doesnt have? I hope there will be :-)

Lady_Pebbles
03-18-2013, 11:51 AM
Colton is actually good for all classes, not just Mages. Also there are lots of DEX & Crit pets.

xcainnblecterx
03-18-2013, 12:14 PM
Loki for example, arcane gives a boost of +10 dex. Not the best but a example

Samhayne
03-18-2013, 12:33 PM
There will be more new pets in the future. I'm not sure if they will fill the specifics of what you're looking for, but there will be new ones :)

Mysticaleagle
03-18-2013, 12:33 PM
There will be more new pets in the future. I'm not sure if they will fill the specifics of what you're looking for, but there will be new ones :)

Alien pet! <3

matanofx
03-18-2013, 02:10 PM
i just want to use this opportunity to say that the only "sorc" pet in existance (that isnt exclusive plat) is colton. there are malison and kettle but they're good for all classes or wrath jaw but hes good for sorc & rouge.
warriors have snaggletooth and ribbit that are specifically str pets, rouges have meep moop, horton and granite.. colton is the only specifically int pet.

by specifically int/dex/int i mean 20+
and i know this is a crude assessment due to arcane abilities and such but my point is that the only class who truly deserves more pets dedicated to their needs is sorc.
and i didnt even rant about how easy it is to get snaggletooth, ribbit, meep moop, horton and granite compared to colton.
thnx for reading =]

Sibayjing
03-18-2013, 02:48 PM

Oh :D 300 tokens hot standby!

Chaim Nail
03-18-2013, 04:22 PM
Pet ideas:

Slug - Leaves a slime trail for the enemies to slip on or stick to, gives owner extra speed.
Snail - Same as slug but also gives you extra armor.
Boa Constrictor - Wraps itself round the enemy to immobilise them.
Panda - Sits there slowly eating bamboo, spreads calmness to the enemy and slows their attacks.
Koala - Same as panda but eats eucalyptus leaves.
Honey Badger - Strong and extremely vicious biter, gives you extra strength & DPS.
Hornet - Darts from enemy to enemy, giving them poisonous stings.
Giant spider - Attacks enemy with fangs, arcane power: wraps them up in a web.
Porcupine - Runs backwards at enemies jabbing them with its quills, arcane power: fires quills at multiple targets.
Armadillo - Curls up into a ball and rolls at the enemy, gives owner serious amount of armor.
Chameleon - Uses its tongue to pickup and thow the enemy around.
Phoenix - Bird of pure fire that burns the enemies.

Rare
03-18-2013, 04:36 PM
Like pets that can be claimed thru story tokens but warrior or rogue stats? bcoz colton is already for sorcs... Why cant war and rogues doesnt have? I hope there will be :-)

There are a ton of pets that are good for Rogue.

FlapJack, Wrathjaw, MeepMoop, Horton, Granite, Colton, Loki, Kettle, Malison, McCraw, Clyde

Hiosahaf
03-18-2013, 04:40 PM
Pet ideas:

Slug - Leaves a slime trail for the enemies to slip on or stick to, gives owner extra speed.
Snail - Same as slug but also gives you extra armor.
Boa Constrictor - Wraps itself round the enemy to immobilise them.
Panda - Sits there slowly eating bamboo, spreads calmness to the enemy and slows their attacks.
Koala - Same as panda but eats eucalyptus leaves.
Honey Badger - Strong and extremely vicious biter, gives you extra strength & DPS.
Hornet - Darts from enemy to enemy, giving them poisonous stings.
Giant spider - Attacks enemy with fangs, arcane power: wraps them up in a web. Obtain by killing Mother [elite]
Porcupine - Runs backwards at enemies jabbing them with its quills, arcane power: fires quills at multiple targets. Obtain by killing Stahl [elite]
Armadillo - Curls up into a ball and rolls at the enemy, gives owner serious amount of armor.
Chameleon - Uses its tongue to pickup and thow the enemy around.
Phoenix - Bird of pure fire that burns the enemies.
Plus, it'd be cool to have an elephant as a pet for warriors, a hare for rogues, and a dolphin for sorc!

Chaim Nail
03-18-2013, 05:04 PM
Plus, it'd be cool to have an elephant as a pet for warriors,

I like that idea but perhaps a rhino instead?

Bebsi
03-18-2013, 05:58 PM
I want R2D2 as a pet, not sure tho what arcane ability it should have lol

chitgoks
03-19-2013, 12:51 AM
I want R2D2 as a pet, not sure tho what arcane ability it should have lol

hacks platinum count he he he

Fluffysox
03-19-2013, 02:40 AM
Small chance ( as small as arcane hook drop) from elite bosses to drop a mini models of themselves as a pet ;) madrom and mother! <3

Aniscater
03-19-2013, 02:52 AM
New pet drops from old maps are awful idea.
And I almost know that there will be new pets in the future maps.