PDA

View Full Version : Battle for Nordr Expansion Coming to Arcane Legends in Late April

Samhayne
03-18-2013, 02:47 PM

Battle For Nordr

The next expansion for Arcane Legends is coming in Late April!

Nordr, the frozen north, is the homeland of the Warrior and his ancestor, the legendary hero Uller. Uller and his companions Himingleva and Vili saved Arlor from a great evil 100 years ago. After discovering the defiled tomb of Himingleva as the source of an artifact that allowed Captain Bloodhammer to wreck havoc on the Kraken Isles, attention turns toward the north and Uller’s burial tomb, deep beneath the Stronghold of Nordr.

Legend goes that Gleipnir, an ancient device created to lock out a great evil, was shattered in to three pieces and each shard was granted to one of the three heroes. That way if the doorway to the ancient evil needed to be unlocked, it had to be a decision made by the three heroes together. That time is long since past, but the power of the three shards of Gleipnir has not waned.

Prepare to journey to Nordr and for the epic battle to be found there!

The Battle for Nordr Features:

Expands the level cap five levels to 31
New Nordr adventure areas to explore
New quests and content that reveal the story of Nordr, the Warrior homeland
An Arcane Warrior Weapon
Mythic rarity Chest Armor for all classes
New monsters to fight
New items and pets to collect
...and much more!

The recently released Glacian the Ice Elemental pet (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?90800-New-Arcane-Rarity-Pet-Glacian-the-Ice-Elemental) is an indication of what awaits in the frozen land of Nordr.

Over the coming weeks, we will reveal additional details of the Battle for Nordr expansion. Check back to the Official Arcane Legends Announcement Forum (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?102-AL-Announcements) regularly to read updates!

UPDATES:

March 29th Spacetime Insiders - Environment Screenshots (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?91860-Arcane-Legends-The-Frosty-Northern-Environment): Check out a few early screenshots from one of the frosty blue environments of Nordr. Click here to view. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?91860-Arcane-Legends-The-Frosty-Northern-Environment)

April 4th New Store and Crate Gear - New Nordic Gear (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?92504-New-Nordic-Gear-in-The-Store-and-Locked-Crates-also-New-Pirate-Vanity-Now-Available): Take a look at the new "Nordic" looking Armor and Weapons that herald the coming Battle for Nordr! Click here to view. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?92504-New-Nordic-Gear-in-The-Store-and-Locked-Crates-also-New-Pirate-Vanity-Now-Available)

April 5th First look at the Arcane Warrior Hammer - Warrior vs. Ice Golem (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?92674-Arcane-Legends-First-Look-at-the-Arcane-Warrior-Hammer): A quick screenshot of the coming Arcane Warrior 2-H Hammer! Click here to view. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?92674-Arcane-Legends-First-Look-at-the-Arcane-Warrior-Hammer)

April 9th Sneak Peek at the Battle for Nordr - More screenshots from the Battle for Nordr (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?93139-Sneak-Peek-at-Battle-for-Nordr): Take a look at the early parts of the expansion. Click here to view. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?93139-Sneak-Peek-at-Battle-for-Nordr)

April 12th New Pets coming in the Battle for Nordr - The Eagle and the Wolf (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?93473): There will be a variety of new Eagle and Wolf pets included in the Battle for Nordr expansion! Click here to view. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?93473)

April 15th Battle for Nordr launching - Get ready to fight the 3 headed Ice Giant! (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?93784): The Battle for Nordr expansion is poised to launch later this week! Click here to view. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?93784)

Samhayne
03-26-2013, 04:13 PM
Sorcerers take note, the next expansion after the Battle for Nordr will continue the story to the Sorcerer homeland (and the introduction of a Sorcerer Arcane Weapon).

Lalarie
03-26-2013, 04:14 PM
1st and yyay

Jexetta
03-26-2013, 04:20 PM
Thanks for the update Sam! Very exciting information and story background.

Valkiryas
03-26-2013, 04:23 PM
I love the new update, but please ask less XP paar up at level 31 is that even with XP elixir is difficult, or give an elixir of XP for 3 I'd pay to have it.

Jackyll
03-26-2013, 04:26 PM
Ermahgerd warrior arcane!!!!!

gundamsone
03-26-2013, 04:27 PM
warrior arcane wep = warhammer?

Bootydots
03-26-2013, 04:30 PM
Niceee

iluvataris
03-26-2013, 04:32 PM
Yes! Sounds sweet!

Energizeric
03-26-2013, 04:33 PM
Very cool! I wonder if that warrior in the pic is holding the arcane weapon. Is it some kind of ice hammer?

I'm also glad you're saving the arcane sorcerer weapon for the following expansion. That gives me more time to save up for it. :)

Theholyangel
03-26-2013, 04:34 PM
Awesome!

Samhayne
03-26-2013, 04:34 PM
Very cool! I wonder if that warrior in the pic is holding the arcane weapon. Is it some kind of ice hammer?

I'm also glad you're saving the arcane sorcerer weapon for the following expansion. That gives me more time to save up for it. :)

Look closer at the picture. That is not a warrior but a THREE HEADED FROST GIANT! ...run away! :D

quanebo
03-26-2013, 04:37 PM
epic

Dervy
03-26-2013, 04:37 PM
WoAh!! Time for warriors reign :) i guess

Natrich
03-26-2013, 04:40 PM
screw mythic helm, i want the armor lol

Mertkan Tecer
I have questions for you ..... If you expend new arcane items and it needs platinium i havent got credit card so i cant buy platinium .. And nearly %70 peoples are cant buy platinium if we leave and delete this game what will do you ? Peoples = money

Argyros
Looks incredible! I can't wait for the next expansion!

gundamsone
03-26-2013, 04:43 PM
Mythic: There is a Mythic rarity Helm available for each class. The plan is that a Mythic rarity Armor for each class will drop in the next expansion to match. In the expansion after that, these Mythic rarity Helm and Armor set will be able to be turned in for an improved set.
Will this take effect on the existing 26 Helms?

Genuinous
03-26-2013, 04:44 PM
Yay expansion in late April. Yay exams starting in May. Yay I'm screwed :)

The elemental pets got my hopes up for mage expansion, but it's all good and even :) Much looking forward to this, frozen maps would def look great ;)

Y O L O
03-26-2013, 04:46 PM
Look closer at the picture. That is not a warrior but a 3 headed Frost Giant!

i love how sorc will have the best cause its the highest lvl weap (and its arcane,WOO!)

Hadec
03-26-2013, 04:52 PM
too soon for new cap omfg....

jlmunoz
03-26-2013, 04:52 PM
Can hardly wait... 3xp would be nice ... specially for some of us with 3 toons...

BloodGoddess
03-26-2013, 05:09 PM
This is awesome! Now i must level up GALILEO!!

Alzrr
03-26-2013, 05:22 PM
Sorcs have guns so we gonna get arcane sniper lol

Alzrr
03-26-2013, 05:23 PM
In the expansion after this

Bootdaddy
03-26-2013, 05:28 PM
Thought of skyrim

Energizeric
03-26-2013, 06:08 PM
Yeah, I hope the arcane sorcerer weapon is a gun and not a staff. Most of us prefer using guns, so maybe a gun that has AoE effect and high damage. That would be great!

jesaa
03-26-2013, 06:09 PM
Hopefully.... this is going to be the next big thing in this game and i would like to have proper friends to do elite in the highest level with fun, passion, and humble without disconnected or lag. Thank you! and see you in new maps :)

Warrior : jesaa lvl 26 and Socerer : jaesarahman lvl 25

Talvisiipi
03-26-2013, 06:09 PM
Wuhuuu I am excited for new pets ^^ Hopefully a few without platinum... :)

Lady_Pebbles
03-26-2013, 06:38 PM
It looks great! That boss looks like he's gonna take a while to take down... Kite kite kite kite lol.

I really hope this is a case of "leaving the best for last" type of thing lol. Hoping Mages get an awesome expansion too with a gun type of weapon and not a staff/wand.

Arcanee
03-26-2013, 06:45 PM
Omfg I bet yall blow minds with this expansion It looks more real from the boss I see
!

ZigZag
03-26-2013, 07:19 PM
...I had a feeling the Sorcerers would get the short end of the stick once again.

JaytB
03-26-2013, 07:22 PM
Yeah, I hope the arcane sorcerer weapon is a gun and not a staff. Most of us prefer using guns, so maybe a gun that has AoE effect and high damage. That would be great!

Yes, a cool looking, flame/ice spewing AOE gun with high Dmg (not DPS) is what mages need. I'm tired of the plain old look of my oracle gun :D

kiffnshey
03-26-2013, 07:27 PM
Ok sam we see about that and for mythic amor pls drop it alot or sell at store so those wanted that amor can buy from store dont make like mythic helm so complicate to get even open
1000 locked never get one piece of mythic helm

Kiffers
Customers value of your business

Endriksohn
03-26-2013, 07:56 PM
while I enjoy the game I have become disillusioned because I have opened 164 locked crates at great expense and only received mccraw I not sure if I will open anymore due to the disappointed of receiving junk items! Endriksohn

Deadprezz
03-26-2013, 08:13 PM
Can't wait for this expansion! Too bad we have to wait for 1 month. ..

Jcyee
03-26-2013, 08:19 PM
Wow the expansions are coming really fast! At least I already capped :) Looking forward to it!

mrjjangles
03-26-2013, 08:21 PM

Darko
03-26-2013, 08:35 PM
Frost giant looks tight, have to disagree with val, leveling is too easy....excaliber sword :) or darrkos sword for short....since we are on the snow, I hope there's kike a big ol bear pet for warriors (ill gladly test it) how xome these elemental pets arr geared towards rouge though and not warrior if this is warrior expansion?

TheStoic
03-26-2013, 08:57 PM
Nice...and very cool (literally) expansion. Does it mean, that the stormwarrior and winter wonderland gears become the fashion? I wish we get a cool cinematic, meeting the 3 legendary heroes or maybe just their spirits, just curious, what they look like, especially the sorcerer,hehe.

Edit: and maybe the legendary heroes will bring with them their favorite pets, i have feeling these are the arcane ones.

Vystirch
03-26-2013, 09:23 PM
Cool

Bootydots
03-26-2013, 09:33 PM

Noo way keep em comin!

Seventydopey
03-26-2013, 10:25 PM
I kinda agree with making experience even harder(more xp needed). It takes 2 months to get each expansion... I'm happy to use that time to try to level. Getting to cap level is one of the biggest achievements at each expansion, let's make it a bit more difficult to get. :)

chitgoks
03-26-2013, 10:50 PM
hmm i wonder if the expansion maps for mage would be a sky map ;)

thanh_nha0706
03-26-2013, 11:00 PM
I love the banner. It's so cool! Can't wait til it's released! =]

Greencrow
03-26-2013, 11:04 PM
In map it says "nordor" , here it's "nordr" are they the same ? :)

Greencrow
03-26-2013, 11:06 PM
I think that's the main boss. 3 headed ogre :)

Sandra Marie Black
03-27-2013, 12:43 AM
i agree u recently got rid of amazon way of pay i believe u guys are asking to much money for plat and your elite levels have become to hard unless using plat thats not fair u took away free 24 hour elixr and free plat and gold earning and mana is very expensive please dont get so greedy that u loose all your clients. And bring on the cap level for pl you disapointed me with dark legends cap level no new town or anything which means you spent no money on cap level but expect us to do so all my friends are upset. Bad cap level and no celebration for the game that made u guys know shame on u

LwMark
03-27-2013, 12:45 AM
AL is so much better then PL, all i wish is that AL could rotate camera :/

Sandra Marie Black
03-27-2013, 12:58 AM
i agree u recently got rid of amazon way of pay i believe u guys are asking to much money for plat and your elite levels have become to hard unless using plat thats not fair u took away free 24 hour elixr and free plat and gold earning and mana is very expensive please dont get so greedy that u loose all your clients. And bring on the cap level for pl you disapointed me with dark legends cap level no new town or anything which means you spent no money on cap level but expect us to do so all my friends are upset. Bad cap level and no celebration for the game that made u guys know shame on u

terry carter
03-27-2013, 01:45 AM
Omg I cant wait thes is best game ever I love wish I worked wit yall got a lot of ideas omg ty for everything
True gamer
Gerrtheclown & techninerules

terry carter
03-27-2013, 01:46 AM
I agree wit Sandra blk

Zanpakuto
03-27-2013, 02:48 AM
Great job sts! I can't wait to play this! Snow maps will look fantastic!

Aniscater
03-27-2013, 06:27 AM
Frost giant looks tight, have to disagree with val, leveling is too easy....excaliber sword :) or darrkos sword for short....since we are on the snow, I hope there's kike a big ol bear pet for warriors (ill gladly test it) how xome these elemental pets arr geared towards rouge though and not warrior if this is warrior expansion?
I disagree about leveling beeing too easy, it's too hard. I haven't even leveled my main to lv 26, still need 7k xp. Too much xp needed:/

I hope that there will be new cool pets:D And I like more using staff/wand than gun, I like better dps than damage.
And what that text for Slag having AoE damage? It doesn't read in the forums.

Luwak
03-27-2013, 06:36 AM
im about to protest about the Arcane mage wpn,but u already answered it at post #2 ao,yea forget it :p
thanks Sam and team! u guys are awesome,keep up the good work and stay healthy! :)

Alhuntrazeck
03-27-2013, 07:03 AM
Here's a quick question, idk if its been asked/answered before: When a toon is half levelled to 26 as of now, what will happen when the cap raises? do we still have to go all the way to 26? or will we like jump all the way to 30 because of all the exp added up? do reply, real curious. tyvm.

rivet
03-27-2013, 07:42 AM
Here's a quick question, idk if its been asked/answered before: When a toon is half levelled to 26 as of now, what will happen when the cap raises? do we still have to go all the way to 26? or will we like jump all the way to 30 because of all the exp added up? do reply, real curious. tyvm.

Hi Al,I have asked the same question to my thread. Answer is included.

Link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?91414-Question-for-level-25-for-upcoming-Expansion

No shortcut to level 30 lol.

Luwak
03-27-2013, 08:51 AM
Hi Al,I have asked the same question to my thread. Answer is included.

Link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?91414-Question-for-level-25-for-upcoming-Expansion

No shortcut to level 30 lol.

im one of the victim of level cap...when level cap is 21 im already halfway to it,about 16k i think,and the cap raised...my xp turned into 1.6k LOL...
protest?i think,but..i cant..hahaha..the show must go on..

bastiantarigan
03-27-2013, 08:54 AM
Darn, why so fast to raise the level cap?
I should sell all my stuffs as fast as I can.

Arcanee
03-27-2013, 03:16 PM
AL is so much better then PL, all i wish is that AL could rotate camera :/

i agree u recently got rid of amazon way of pay i believe u guys are asking to much money for plat and your elite levels have become to hard unless using plat thats not fair u took away free 24 hour elixr and free plat and gold earning and mana is very expensive please dont get so greedy that u loose all your clients. And bring on the cap level for pl you disapointed me with dark legends cap level n new town or anything which means you spent no money on cap level but expect us to do so all my friends are upset. Bad cap level and no celebration for the game that made u guys know shame on u
Dude you must be new because you are the only one as of now complaing about the camera theres nothing wrong with it and I also agree with sandra beside dl getting a new cap and stuff because you cant stay on the same game for the rest of your life move on I also dont think expansions are coming to fast I see people in town doing nothing but chilling and starting drama if you not gonna attempt to cap and put in effort then thats your problem everyone has enough time to cap does not take a month I capped with out playing nonstop and no double exp so yeah TIME IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE.

Zanpakuto
03-27-2013, 05:52 PM
Can't wait for the update! The snow theme fits into the "winter's coming" for all those that watch Games of Thrones!

Itoopeo
03-27-2013, 06:01 PM
Next cap raise update from STS is 51 cap for SL? Yes, Please!

Deformity
03-27-2013, 06:25 PM
Good timing for update! Some peep thinking too soon, even I at first time I think that too. But with the Kraken elite map which we knew that so hard, increasing level cap is good strategy. When hit 31 Kraken map will be softer and new expansion map like hard as hell rock. Am I right STS? Good job by the way...

*OMG All Kraken elite boss not yet defeated/explored by me and coming new exp? Meh... *sob *sob...

bimferchu
03-27-2013, 08:54 PM
Why does level cap always keep increasing, and making the current level cap easier to achieve when the new level cap is implemented. like for example, im current level 25 and almost getting to 26, its hard to get to this lvl since u need to obtain 26000exp to lvl up and its not that easy as we all know. But when this new level cap will come sooner, its more easier to get to lvl 26 and making level 31 the new hard level to get... what pays for the effort of those who takes time to get to lvl 26???

redzlabelz
03-27-2013, 09:14 PM
when guild hall 'll be update?

Athenum
03-27-2013, 09:50 PM
Love it. Being a warrior myself, I can't wait to explore the new maps and find out more about the warriror's backstory. Thanks to the sts team!

Energizeric
03-28-2013, 01:00 AM
Why does level cap always keep increasing, and making the current level cap easier to achieve when the new level cap is implemented. like for example, im current level 25 and almost getting to 26, its hard to get to this lvl since u need to obtain 26000exp to lvl up and its not that easy as we all know. But when this new level cap will come sooner, its more easier to get to lvl 26 and making level 31 the new hard level to get... what pays for the effort of those who takes time to get to lvl 26???

You get a banner!

Chaokaban
03-28-2013, 01:49 AM
Cool

wrathstorm
03-28-2013, 02:05 AM
it's time to be the first 50 again. i'm ready :)

Deadroth
03-28-2013, 03:03 AM
Hi

Devs wrote in lastest news 'battle for nordr'

But in map is 'battle for nordor'

Lmao? Or easteregg?

Booyah!
Deadroth

Rollo
03-28-2013, 10:31 AM
Really hope we get that ice hammer!!! I love 2 handed hammer weapons!

uzidredar
03-28-2013, 10:34 AM
You get a banner!

Banners make you invincible in PVP. They also make great conversation pieces with the opposite sex when waving them around the villages.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

zubionie
03-28-2013, 12:12 PM
yohooo banner FTW

Janini
03-28-2013, 10:51 PM
I'm guessing that the color of the banner is blue! HAHAHA.

bimferchu
03-29-2013, 09:25 PM
Banners make you invincible in PVP. They also make great conversation pieces with the opposite sex when waving them around the villages.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

lol... banners don't make sense...

Rare
03-30-2013, 03:13 PM
Dude you must be new because you are the only one as of now complaing about the camera theres nothing wrong with it and I also agree with sandra beside dl getting a new cap and stuff because you cant stay on the same game for the rest of your life move on I also dont think expansions are coming to fast I see people in town doing nothing but chilling and starting drama if you not gonna attempt to cap and put in effort then thats your problem everyone has enough time to cap does not take a month I capped with out playing nonstop and no double exp so yeah TIME IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE.

Yay for punctuation!!

But I digress.

@Sandra Marie Black...AL does not require plat to play elite.

You can spend about 35k gold and get geared enough to run elite. Obviously, it's a little tougher than being max equipped. But by no means impossible

HeavenlySin
03-31-2013, 09:04 AM
can't wait ;)

Athenum
03-31-2013, 10:45 AM
I like this a lot! :)

Montanabro
03-31-2013, 06:21 PM
Will warriors have the choice of shield plus one handed OR two handed? As a tank I'd hate to be forced to forgo my class's arcane weapon.

Praetorian
04-01-2013, 01:14 AM
Right time to level up my alts :D race to lv31 haha!

PS. Is there any bonus if you're one of the fist 50 to get to he new level cap?

rivet
04-02-2013, 12:26 AM
Where's the entrance going to Nordr?

Any hint? I want to see some screen shots!

Haligali
04-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Where's the entrance going to Nordr?

Any hint? I want to see some screen shots!

There is a closed door in kraag, I think there will be the entrance.

Nikkiii
04-02-2013, 04:16 AM
Lol . I have a question , for the first 50 who will get 31, Is there a reward , price or something ? :)

Syllin
04-02-2013, 02:03 PM
I love this game and the next expansion but a french patch.... ^o^

Puntus
04-02-2013, 06:09 PM
More news please ;)

Chaokaban
04-02-2013, 08:20 PM
Could you post some pictures of the new items?

Norris Neo Dicaprio
04-03-2013, 08:21 PM
cnnt wait..to lvl up..:P

Montanabro
04-03-2013, 09:54 PM
Any plans for a double exp weekend before the new content? Any plans for a plat sale? :)

Alhuntrazeck
04-03-2013, 10:02 PM
i NEED double exp!

[EDIT: oh wait, i don't :P 1k exp left only :triumphant:]

Limsi
04-03-2013, 10:37 PM
Lol . I have a question , for the first 50 who will get 31, Is there a reward , price or something ? :)

I recieved nothing when I reached i got my name on the list on lvl 26, so I guess there would be none but a form of recognition here in the threads:)

DGeneral
04-04-2013, 05:56 AM
There is a closed door in kraag, I think there will be the entrance.

No. I think the entrance will be in Paradise Pier because there is a locked gate which goes straight up to the mountains. :)

This will definitely be the entrance to Nordr! ;)

Greetz

Haligali
04-04-2013, 06:21 AM
No. I think the entrance will be in Paradise Pier because there is a locked gate which goes straight up to the mountains. :)

This will definitely be the entrance to Nordr! ;)

Greetz

Noo! :) If you look at the map nordr is right above kraag. The gate in paradise pier hide something else, maybe a new pvp map entance? :)

rivet
04-04-2013, 12:24 PM
Nordr looks closer to Rooks map if you check in game though..

DGeneral
04-04-2013, 02:17 PM
Noo! :) If you look at the map nordr is right above kraag. The gate in paradise pier hide something else, maybe a new pvp map entance? :)

Ups. Sry, you are right! :)

Gate in Pier will go to sorcerer homeland. ;)

Greetz

Demoknight
04-04-2013, 09:38 PM
Almost Mordor (y)

Rollo
04-05-2013, 12:31 AM
Will warriors have the choice of shield plus one handed OR two handed? As a tank I'd hate to be forced to forgo my class's arcane weapon.

If the rogue arcane wep is any indication, I think warriors will probably get a 2 hander arcane wep.

Greencrow
04-05-2013, 03:43 AM
I'm guessing that the color of the banner is blue! HAHAHA.

I guess a white banner :) For sorcs expansion blue banner .. for the lvl 41 would be a rainbow banner

bethoumy
04-06-2013, 04:21 PM
cool

gracielicious
04-07-2013, 08:52 AM
Cant wait for the expansion lol

azbestwarior
04-07-2013, 11:54 AM
Hi I have a question will still reset skill for free so when Yours

edielon
04-07-2013, 09:35 PM
plss have a specific date for the update...

Limsi
04-07-2013, 09:53 PM
Hiya edielon!

As much as we long for the update, the best thing we can do now is check and wait in: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?128-Spacetime-Insider-Information :))::))

Minesweeper
04-10-2013, 08:24 AM
Rdy for nordr have to wait forever

Orageunas
04-12-2013, 04:42 AM
just right time cos start to be boring...

Talkingtoilet8
04-12-2013, 08:37 AM
plss have a specific date for the update... said another. 26 of April, don't ask why I know

KordLord
04-14-2013, 12:26 PM
Cant wait! :)

shapeshifter
04-15-2013, 08:07 AM
Nice one comrades. More goodies for an already goodtastic game. BIG UPS TO YA'S

Haligali
04-16-2013, 07:52 AM
We need more in game short movies, like in ydra forest&rooks nest&arcanum grounds(this last one is the best)

DameonDark
04-17-2013, 06:53 AM
So does that meen we will eventually cap out at lvl 51? Holy crap nice can't wait. Keep up the great work dev team.

afrobug
04-18-2013, 08:23 AM
Time seems to move really slow when you're looking forward to something this good. Arggghh can't wait anymore, hurry up and roll the patch

Puntus
04-18-2013, 09:16 AM
Yes... We can't wait more hehe , so nervious... Sts! Can u say specific day please? And maybe the hour? Thanks :)

sc0tt nai1z
04-18-2013, 09:30 AM
Race to 31. Guess I'll be buying more platinum again ;) good times.

Samhayne
04-18-2013, 03:45 PM
We are going to hold the Battle for Nordr expansion until tomorrow, Friday for release. We want to take additional time to ensure we're delivering the best gaming experience that we can. Thank you very much for your understanding!

Dormirson
04-18-2013, 03:47 PM
I could feel that one coming since the first "it will be released today" post.

Mysticaleagle
04-18-2013, 03:47 PM
I could feel that one coming since the first "it will be released today" post.

Agreed.

Zuzeq
04-18-2013, 03:55 PM
We are going to hold the Battle for Nordr expansion until tomorrow, Friday for release. We want to take additional time to ensure we're delivering the best gaming experience that we can. Thank you very much for your understanding!

Can we at least get the pet's stat preview?

sc0tt nai1z
04-18-2013, 04:05 PM
Friday?!!! Wow sooner than I anticipated ;)

White Paws
04-18-2013, 08:34 PM
Does that mean Friday 12am cst (3 hours and 25 mins away)? Or will it be released some time during the day?

Traonacik
04-19-2013, 12:24 AM
Wooohoooo!

afrobug
04-19-2013, 01:17 AM
At least tell us what time will you guys be rolling the update. 2:19AM est and still no update, I guess around 7 to 9am later?

Myodda
04-19-2013, 01:44 AM
cool guys thanks for update

Montanabro
04-19-2013, 01:59 AM
At least tell us what time will you guys be rolling the update. 2:19AM est and still no update, I guess around 7 to 9am later?

It's coming tomorrow after the sun rises. Go to bed.

Lissidoll
04-19-2013, 02:23 AM
Can anyone tell me the exact time of update for GMT(5:30). I dont want to miss it' ty guys... :))

White Paws
04-19-2013, 07:53 AM
Nearly 8am cst. The last hours are always the longest >.<

White Paws
04-19-2013, 07:58 AM
Can anyone tell me the exact time of update for GMT(5:30). I dont want to miss it' ty guys... :))

Not even STS knows mate sorry. I'm sure they have a goal, probably by mid-day would be my guess, but it's really just how ever long it takes to iron out the last few creases. If you shove your shirt in the wardrobe as fast as they pushed this update, there is bound to be some creases so all we can do now is wait. The world isn't going to end if your not in the first 50 to 31.

Myodda
04-19-2013, 09:14 AM
Sorcerers take note, the next expansion after the Battle for Nordr will continue the story to the Sorcerer homeland (and the introduction of a Sorcerer Arcane Weapon).

have to wait at least 3 months. Sigh warriors are gonna kick us in pvp
Please guys hurry :)

White Paws
04-19-2013, 09:47 AM
It's nearly 10am cst. Surely update it's coming soon...

skanless
04-19-2013, 10:10 AM
said another. 26 of April, don't ask why I know

Fail.

afrobug
04-19-2013, 10:15 AM
Nothing yet? ???? Zzzzzzzz

White Paws
04-19-2013, 11:48 AM
About time! ^_^

Samhayne
04-19-2013, 11:50 AM
The Battle for Nordr expansion is now live. For more details, please see: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?94110-Battle-for-Nordr-Expansion-Elite-Loot-Distribution-Mythics-Epics-and-Chests