PDA

View Full Version : old tavern items for sale for story and hauntlets

LwMark
03-18-2013, 04:24 PM
There use to be items sold for story toks and haunts, in the tavern and i think at out post.
Anybody ever buy any of them????
If by any chance anyone did (doubt it)
Were they tradeable?...

Pandamoni
03-18-2013, 04:26 PM
I haven't purchased them myself, but I have read here that if you buy them from the NPC's they are tradable but if you buy them from the stable they're not?

LwMark
03-18-2013, 04:29 PM
Not pets

Im talkin about they use to have weapons and gear for sale for tokes and haunts

Pandamoni
03-18-2013, 04:29 PM
sorry, poor reading comprehension. I can't help you there :/

Vystirch
03-18-2013, 04:30 PM
I remember that the one set didn't look any different then other droppable gear.

Hiosahaf
03-18-2013, 04:30 PM
I bought the deston EGG and the koko EGG. There's a big difference between the egg and the pet. the store which is there (like anabel, arabel etc) gives the eggs which can be traded but if you buy from the stable, the pets that is, they aren't. You directly get a level 1 pet. Dont know about the new weapons which can be purchased through story tokens. Not worthy enough to waste the story tokens.

LwMark
03-18-2013, 04:31 PM
I bought the deston EGG and the koko EGG. There's a big difference between the egg and the pet. the store which is there (like anabel, arabel etc) gives the eggs which can be traded but if you buy from the stable, the pets that is, they aren't. You directly get a level 1 pet. Dont know about the new weapons which can be purchased through story tokens. Not worthy enough to waste the story tokens.

They added more weps for tokens now?

Hiosahaf
03-18-2013, 04:33 PM
Only story tokens. For hauntlet tokens, you can get only the eggs and the mana pots. I think it's the headliner something weapon which can be purchased through story token. But it's of epic rarity and not much good stats anyways..
(Im talking of warrior class)

LwMark
03-18-2013, 04:36 PM
Only story tokens. For hauntlet tokens, you can get only the eggs and the mana pots. I think it's the headliner something weapon which can be purchased through story token. But it's of epic rarity and not much good stats anyways..
(Im talking of warrior class)

K wherw did they put it for sale? Tavern ?

Hiosahaf
03-18-2013, 04:42 PM
The weapons? Like I said, I don't know but I guess they'd be non-tradeable. Can't help you out there. Sorry! :) the stats are not worth the tokens on them btw. Instead, you can get an egg for the same price, sell it, and get a good legendary weapon!

Lalarie
03-18-2013, 04:54 PM
I have some, remember buying them at haunt on accident at 16 cap, ill check if they are tradable, if I didnt liquidate it, after it was a blue...

Lalarie
03-18-2013, 04:56 PM
The weapons? Like I said, I don't know but I guess they'd be non-tradeable. Can't help you out there. Sorry! :) the stats are not worth the tokens on them btw. Instead, you can get an egg for the same price, sell it, and get a good legendary weapon!

I pretty sure he wants to collect it, iirc he is a collector