PDA

View Full Version : Flawless!!

cookiez
03-18-2013, 05:31 PM
So, I'm quitting al (just not for me, mainly because No screen rotation and it is taking away devs attention from pl and I don't want to support that). So I luckily got the name flawless so I'm giving that to the person who can say the most creative thing. Haha it's a school assignment to say something creative that makes sense and is between 30-60 letters. I can't think of anything that makes sense lulz. So whoever does that and I leik it gets the prize. You may want to pm me because I usually don't go on Al forums. So yeah... Good luck!♥

P.S. I don't think GIVING Away names is against ToS, if so devs plz delete post.

Edit. It cannot be taken from anywhere, she checks for playgerizing

JaytB
03-18-2013, 05:48 PM
When we engage in what we are naturally suited to do, our work takes on the quality of play and it is play that stimulates creativity.

cookiez
03-18-2013, 05:57 PM
When we engage in what we are naturally suited to do, our work takes on the quality of play and it is play that stimulates creativity.

This was taken from somewhere, sorry:(

Lalarie
03-18-2013, 06:00 PM
Life is like a house of cards, hard to build up, but easy to fall down, but always one card remains if the house falls down, build up from that card.

JaytB
03-18-2013, 06:09 PM

You didn't have that edit about not allowing it to take from somewhere, else I wouldn't have posted it.

It's all good though, just wanted to share a cool creative sentence. I never wanted that name anyway :)

cookiez
03-18-2013, 06:22 PM

You didn't have that edit about not allowing it to take from somewhere, else I wouldn't have posted it.

It's all good though, just wanted to share a cool creative sentence. I never wanted that name anyway :)

It was kewl:)

Luvaria
03-18-2013, 07:28 PM
Sometimes you come across something that you immediately take a liking to, but you know that it is out of your reach, but even then, there isn't any reason not to try, so you do anyways. :P

Trande
03-18-2013, 07:53 PM
Sometimes it's like - No i can't, but i really wan't... ~ Then go and get it.. - No, Im Lazy... i can't.
But then u remember - I Always wanted to be the best, i always wanted to get it and show others what i can do and what i can be..
And Then i Just Say to myself : Stop Crying that ur Lazy, idiot, Get ur butt up and go get it..
And u know, sometimes it really helps.. Now i am proud of myself, and many ppl respect me for things i have done.

Heh.. So Ironic ^_^

asifaiab
03-18-2013, 08:03 PM
When we were little, we had to entertain ourselves and we did that by turning on the tv

D-:
03-18-2013, 08:43 PM
I like covering myself in butter and rolling around on the floor like im a slug.

Name pls

Jcyee
03-18-2013, 10:07 PM
So you're planning to take someone else's words and use them as if they were your own? At least that's what it seems like you're implying...

Bless
03-19-2013, 03:07 AM
So you're planning to take someone else's words and use them as if they were your own? At least that's what it seems like you're implying... uhuh. So about plagiarism cookiez.. ;)

My quote stands.

Extreme
03-19-2013, 04:01 AM
Me want name..

Athenum
03-19-2013, 07:00 AM
When you want to be the very best, like no one ever was,
You only have that chance once in a lifetime. Go for it, and do your best. :02.47-tranquillity:

cookiez
03-19-2013, 07:46 AM
I like covering myself in butter and rolling around on the floor like im a slug.

Name pls

Lmfao

cookiez
03-19-2013, 07:47 AM
So you're planning to take someone else's words and use them as if they were your own? At least that's what it seems like you're implying...

Bingo!

Vystirch
03-19-2013, 09:29 AM
Hi :)
Wacha wanna do?... Watcha wanna do?... Not that again!
bye :(

Busterbiebe
03-19-2013, 06:29 PM
The colors of the spectrum reflect how beautiful the world is . When rain falls, the silent beating and fresh scent is what nature gifts us. Every 7 seconds, a beautiful infant is being born, soon becoming an adult and learning how wonderful the world really is. Storm clouds blow away, a rainbow revealing itself every day, bringing the world into happiness. A smile lights up every street corner, of course. The sun's blessing warmth shines upon earth, giving it a blanket of comfort and happiness, as if smiling and laughing down upon us. The moon's silver light lights up a dark night, bringing a mysterious, yet joyful light that reflects off of the waters. Finally, there's you. YOU bring happiness to the world by being a friend, by being a companion. You are what makes the light of the sun keep glowing. (P.S: I'm in honors writing just to clarify. I'm writing my own novel right now.)

fatcharlie
03-19-2013, 08:51 PM
So, I'm quitting al (just not for me, mainly because No screen rotation and it is taking away devs attention from pl and I don't want to support that). So I luckily got the name flawless so I'm giving that to the person who can say the most creative thing.

I'm just curious, when you delete the characters of your account? would the names be available now to new players?

Busterbiebe
03-19-2013, 09:00 PM
Wait a minute... We're doing ur homework for u? We deserve gold right guys? And all my hard work was for a name? I don't understand

razerfingers
03-19-2013, 09:09 PM
lol, maybe i would try if you could spell plagiarizing right, gf.

Jcyee
03-19-2013, 10:17 PM

Then why are we doing this for you...

vholt
03-19-2013, 11:15 PM
He asks for creative stuffs, and everyone starts going all deep quotes and such. Lol wut.

Extreme
03-19-2013, 11:33 PM
I'm just curious, when you delete the characters of your account? would the names be available now to new players?

Yes, he will delete account and the person will create/change name to it

Destructible
03-20-2013, 01:39 AM
Lol its just homework. Creativity is no one else's but your own. :bee:

Luvaria
03-20-2013, 01:51 AM

Then why are we doing this for you...
Well, from the sounds of it, the homework requires something inspirational, and cannot be plagiarized. (Wonder if a Google search can turn up this thread, then?)

Extreme
03-20-2013, 02:36 AM
^^^

Destructible
03-20-2013, 06:29 AM
Well, from the sounds of it, the homework requires something inspirational, and cannot be plagiarized. (Wonder if a Google search can turn up this thread, then?)

Nope. Last i checked a Google search can't turn up this thread, neither can a Yahoo!

Forums Search Engines may be able to though.

cookiez
03-20-2013, 08:25 AM

Nope. Last i checked a Google search can't turn up this thread, neither can a Yahoo!

Forums Search Engines may be able to though.

Lulz thanks for explaining. (Might just give you the name for that)

And From now on I won't be checking this thread so pm me:)

Justg
03-20-2013, 08:28 AM
And From now on I won't be checking this thread so pm me:)

I'll close it up for ya then.

*clickety*