PDA

View Full Version : Pet Nickname/Name

Lalarie
03-18-2013, 05:47 PM
Isn't annoying that when you need a specific pet fast, but all of them are nicknamed so you don 't know which is which? I think we should have the pets name be like this in stable, say you name your pet malison Pirate, it shows up in stable as Pirate then. But what I suggest it show up as Pirate (Malison) to help speed up searching for your pet, after all I named all my pets.. kinda hard to find the one I want, what do you think?

Chaim Nail
03-18-2013, 05:53 PM
Completely agree, this is the reason why I haven't named my pets beyond the very first one given, I have 18 now and it would start to get quite confusing trying to remember which is which if I named them all.

Lalarie
03-18-2013, 06:49 PM
Completely agree, this is the reason why I haven't named my pets beyond the very first one given, I have 18 now and it would start to get quite confusing trying to remember which is which if I named them all.

Ikr, I regret naming all my pets now

JaytB
03-18-2013, 07:05 PM
Good idea!

I think it's confusing the way it's now.

NotYoCookiez
03-18-2013, 07:14 PM
Omg finally! I keep confusing Mr. Fluffy with Mr. Cuddles.

I think we should have two tabs. One goes by pet nick name and one goes by Real names!

Disko
03-19-2013, 10:47 AM
It is a challenge to remember, esp across diff toons! But I just laugh at myself when I derp it up.

Certainly would be an improvement to have a reference for the original names like you said. Esp if someone asks you if you have/can summon a certain pet, and you can't recall their original names..!

Pandamoni
03-19-2013, 11:46 AM
I think this is a great idea!!!

Vystirch
03-19-2013, 11:50 AM
I rly thought this would have been implemented by now :/

I suggested it to cinco loco in my convo with him..... And he seemed very strongly about incorporating something to that effect....