PDA

View Full Version : Anyone notice that Skyward Smash

MattyMV
03-18-2013, 07:33 PM
Nevermind. It just appears to be ridiculously low % chance of mana return now.

ishyrionek
03-18-2013, 09:56 PM
It was bugged from that what was written :-)
You can always respec :-)

Destructible
03-19-2013, 01:12 AM
The mana return upgrade "Effortless" on Skyward is rather unnecessary, in my opinion. If you are facing mana problems, get Vengeful Blood instead. It has been nerfed though, but being the only mana-providing skill, its still very useful.

Chaozedong
03-20-2013, 02:12 PM
The mana return upgrade "Effortless" on Skyward is rather unnecessary, in my opinion. If you are facing mana problems, get Vengeful Blood instead. It has been nerfed though, but being the only mana-providing skill, its still very useful.

I heard mana pots work great for regaining mana. Just drop the vengeful blood, imo.

Excuses
03-21-2013, 05:40 AM
It used to gave 100% mana back with charged SS. So I respeced at the last min of. Free respec... and after update, it is not anymore and worthless again!!!!
Scam scam scam....
I have to use 5 plats to respec now again!!!!!

Hate this.

ishyrionek
03-21-2013, 04:58 PM
It used to gave 100% mana back with charged SS. So I respeced at the last min of. Free respec... and after update, it is not anymore and worthless again!!!!
Scam scam scam....
I have to use 5 plats to respec now again!!!!!

Hate this.

Lol, u will respec cause of 1 point? Ss is still nice :-)
But yeah, I agree, charged version should give more %, or at least not stun your moves for 1 sec...

Fixing bug = scam? :-D

Excuses
03-22-2013, 12:28 AM
Lol, u will respec cause of 1 point? Ss is still nice :-)
But yeah, I agree, charged version should give more %, or at least not stun your moves for 1 sec...

Fixing bug = scam? :-D

I just feel bad cuz I didn't know it was a bug but thought one of update. (I thought I read it somewhere in forum. Should stop reading this. Haha)

But I did respec to use AT instead of SS. It's kind of amusing when 1on1 with a rogue or mage now. Lol

Iphoneington
03-22-2013, 12:41 AM
Yes, I agree on the bug.

Ivanfang
03-23-2013, 12:32 AM
I heard mana pots work great for regaining mana. Just drop the vengeful blood, imo.

well, tats only usable in pves, but in pvp u cant use pots. after all when u use vb in pvp, ur manas always full,almost

HumbleSage
03-23-2013, 03:07 PM
I still use Skyward Smash. I find it's stun ability invaluable and I actually used a point for the Effortless Execution to counteract the Mana Boost removed from Vengeful Blood. It works fairly well (even though I still pot mana WAY more than I should have too being a warrior, BRING BACK THE MANA BOOST!). I think it would be better if it was increased to 50% instead of 25%. Can't beat that recovery time. I like to couple it with Chest Splitter/Decimation and I'm "echoing" damage across multi-damaged foes. :)